Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The longer this goes on I honestly think she’s using his speech for content. he may of been a late talker but then again he’s only nearly three and if she’s lying about him having additional needs she needs a good slap as it’s an insult to the parents and children who struggle to get their children support. a few tattlers have pointed out it’s always use Ron’s speech then ad ad ad and it’s getting more and more obvious .there surely can’t be many hinchers that still believe her lies (we can hope )
I'm absolutely no expert on child development at all but I think she should stop pushing the Ronnie has speech needs narrative. My wee nephew barely spoke until he was three. My SIL mentioned it to the nursery and they said his development was perfectly normal. As soon as he turned three he didn't just say words he started talking full sentences and hasn't shut up since 😂😂
All I'm saying is kids develop at different times, what one can do easily another can't. She needs to stop judging her own wee boy and let him live. hole of a woman

Reactions: 24
As a child practitioner of 8 years this kind of activity are usually the ones they enjoy, things like pretend washing up are a hit with our 3-5 year olds and even the babies 🙂
I get that but why the need for all the preparation when a cheap washing up bowl and some water works just as well

Reactions: 13
So she puts indoor panelling on the outside and outdoor bricks on the inside? The 80s called Hinch. Next it’ll be strawberry shortcake and Victoria plum duvet covers. Ffs Makes as much sense as Ronnie rhyming with Lennie
Black Forest gateau from the freezer section too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think Ronnie has “speech” needs as such. I think he may have language needs associated with autism. It’s his social language use and pragmatic use of language that always seems obvious and it’s common alongside asd in children. He can absolutely still see salt, they do lots of intervention around building these skills but I agree with others there’s no speech delay. I think she uses that term as she thinks autistic is a dirty word. Salt can’t diagnose asd, it’s a large team of mdt of hcps (at least in my area) and you can see she really does not want to have an autistic child. He may well be under salt I believe that. Some areas use a diagnosis of dld when there is a “delay” in one area I work in it seems to be quite common to have dld whilst a child waits for an asd outcome then it changes to “language needs associated with autistic spectrum disorder”

As I say though, I doubt she will chase a asd diagnosis, she’s so childish she probably hates that tattle could see the signs a long time ago 😅 I’m also 100% convinced as she’s new money she desperately believes private schools are the best and now she has money she MUST send him there. Getting that asd diagnosis would mean she’d have to consider Ronnie going to peasant schools with her “aunties” as their sen provision is generally a lot better.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Irrespective of whether the brickkk shhhhhlips are a design plus (they’re not), they’ve been fitted really poorly. They’re all uneven along the bottom section.

If something looks tit when you put it in, it’s a bad sign. If I was looking to buy her house, I’d be mentally adding the cost of removing them and replastering the wall and knocking down the asking price correspondingly.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen such a horrific effort at redecorating a house. Given that we looked at well over a hundred houses before we bought our current place, that’s saying something.

Reactions: 16
The brick slips everywhere…….edited to add hope youse can watch it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It looks like they cut a hole in the wall and built an extension. Her lack of taste is doing my head in. S&M bedroom, farm, whatever Lons room is supposed to be, diner, 70s and 80s. She ruined that house.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.