Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love some photographers to be wherever they are. Stacey looks 'pap' ready. Hinch will tit a brick if they take her photo and Inch isn't there to delete the ones she doesn't like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Say what you will about SS, I don’t mind her.
I feel with Hinch their friendship is very one sided. Oh Stacey is being nominated for an award, let’s pay her a visit.
Oh Stacey’s debut at GBBOs presenter, let’s pay her a visit.
Everything she does has a purpose and that is usually to get herself noticed or to line her pockets

ALSO, who holds their friends hands like that. I’m sorry but I’m an adult and me and my mates generally just sit next to each other without having to claw each other
Totally agree on who hell holds hands like that (and the rest of it too but) I’ve know my (real) best friend for 26 years and I have never held her hand like that!! Or held her hand at all!! We last had a proper cuddle in 2020 when a tree fell on my car in whatever storm it was while me and my daughter were at the car, leading to us getting trapped under this massive tree and pinned between my car and the one next to us. She lives down the road, her and her husband were up within minutes of us being cut free, it was a hug of wtf and relief that apart from bruising we were on but nothing like that hand holding!!!!!! I like SS but she seriously needs to kick hunch and their tend friendship to the side. How can she not realise that the only time she wants to visit etc is when a something new or major is occurring because she can’t bear for someone else to be doing better than her and she wants to hijack at every single opportunity!! Xx

Reactions: 17
Still doesn’t make sense why you can go see your ‘friend’ alone and spend time with them but you can’t be out and about by yourself with your children without family having to look after them because you’re too glued to your phone.

i remember having massive anxiety getting on the bus with a newborn because I felt like I’d struggle getting him on/off and even now I get massive anxiety when taking him out but I still do it, he comes before myself every single time. She doesn’t even spend half the time with her children at home playing as she does with her ‘friend’. Terrible mother. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread guyyyyyyssssshhhhh

Hope it cracks you up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.