Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimbobcreepyslob: “Awww, bless’ya’arrrrrrt, ya exhausted darlinnnnn from painting that chest of drawers bedside table, you just laze there on ya bum bum innit, I’ll do everything” “I’ll give ya muvva a call and get er to take the kids so you can rest schweeet’arrrrt”

Why is the lamp on at 7.30am when it got light just after 6am? Maybe they think they’re too famoussssssh to open their blinds. Also, what the duck is she wrapped in, a cot blanket? Awww, did Fiddle tuck her into the stinky sofa last night when she put her to bed, bless’er’arrrrrt 😂

(Photo receipt included in case Jimbobcreepyslob does a dirty delete)
Seriously, what is wrong with her. I would ask inchworm myself, but the gobshite blocked me ages ago. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am in no way a snob but baths in bedrooms doesn’t equate to posh or high class to me. It just makes me think of about when poor people used to have to get the tin bathtub out and use it in the front room one after the other 😂
Isn't it Charlie and the chocolate factory where they all share the same bed and the bath is in the same room too? Or am I imagining that? 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm putting this out there cause I know you nusty trolls might know.
But, on the big picture here, is the new farm house being put through expesess and is a massive tax dodge? I'm guessing the whole fam are on the employment list and the house hasn't been moved into while they do it up so they can claim its content and "work" and thus blowing some of that cash that she earned to quickly by putting into assets ect...just a thought its starting to smell that way to me?
Or I'm starting a new conspiracy theory!
Personally i think so! She will write off so much against tax down to the energy bills because it's her "business". Infuriating!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Curtain makers need to step up and gift some, for the public good. I make a decent pair and am tempted, just to spare the world the sight of those walnuts. 👍🏻
Bless your a
Here we go Schweeeet’arrrrrt. Acorn Mannnz and Wormington 🔥 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1190759
I love these. Hilarious.

Another sneaky advert from Jamie promoting his wife’s book of lists, by posting Soph on the sofa ‘pretending’ to write in hers, and then showing followers using her book. He’s always doing this. The pair of them must work on the IG content together.
Pair of pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Mmmmm bath salts in a jar within reach of your 3 year old. Excellent idea, mum.

Reactions: 35
Personally i think so! She will write off so much against tax down to the energy bills because it's her "business". Infuriating!
Hope the sheep realise she's laughing at them all the way to the bank, I'll wait for her social media to implode on itself, I'm patent. P.s love coming on here after her posts it lifts my day, thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do we need ideas of how to reuse candle jars? Like are we that thick we don't have any ideas of our own. Oh no wait, that's Hunch isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn't it Charlie and the chocolate factory where they all share the same bed and the bath is in the same room too? Or am I imagining that? 🙈🤣
Soph is totally the grandpa, festering on the sofa until the opportunity comes up for a trip away without the kids then she’s up dancing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1190558Are you crying? I’m crying. Let’s all cry. Ffs. Charlotte has really struggled and had an atopic pregnancy. No, it’s kit time for another, sheep. She can’t even look after herself, never mind the two she has then add another.

She is DESPERATE to make herself relevant in the celebrity world its actually pathetic 🤭🤭🤭
Whether it's as a grief tourist or making arselicky comments on random reality tv stars posts she'll do it ..she's prob searching the gram all the time looking for her next potential friennnnnnnd

Reactions: 37
Does uber perv inch get a kick out of his wife acting all coy and childlike??! 🤢🤢🤢
It’s really gross. Like on the odd occasions that you see her actually parenting, he’s there drooling away like a teenage boy with his “do that to me babe” He’s got mummum issues.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just seen the video of the sheep declaring their undying love and friendship for Sofa. 🤢 Oh dear… how the F*** has she been inspiring and helped people when they’re down?? Jeez. All she does it post random quotes and brag about her home. It’s not relatable and she doesn’t show anything useful.
It’s pitiful, isn’t it? 🤢 It would take more than seeing her wank a tap with a Minkeeeeh, watching undeclared AD after undeclared AD, her vomfest creationssssh, cackling like a hen laying an egg and constant bragfests to make her most people’s online best bubs to the moon and back and an inschpiraaaaaation.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So given its Easter weekend I'm thinking there will be chick's or bunnies arriving on the not a farm this weekend 🤔 will piss me right off if she does! Rabbits are so so hard to keep unless you are going to do it properly (which she wont)

Reactions: 28
It’s really gross. Like on the odd occasions that you see her actually parenting, he’s there drooling away like a teenage boy with his “do that to me babe” He’s got mummum issues.
And she's got daddy issues 🤣 pair of freaks!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I've just watched the full reel ...ohhhhh dear! 🤣 "I'm proud to be a Hinchaaah and the Hinch Army is wiv ya all da way" its cringe! 😖 "She's the virtual friend we all need!' 🤮 Seriously? These people!
And every single one of them filtered, just like their leader! 😫

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.