Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,
Very long time lurker and first time commenter. Love reading what everyone puts as it’s exactly like I think. Don’t shoot me, but I used to like her🙈 but over time she has become laughable (and sometimes infuriating) with her antics and lies. Try to follow relatable people now as got so sick of seeing these insta homes/parents/etc.

As usual it’s put £1 in the monkey and watch her go, camera ready, everyone look at me🙄

Anyway, just wanted to say hi 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Hi everyone,
Very long time lurker and first time commenter. Love reading what everyone puts as it’s exactly like I think. Don’t shoot me, but I used to like her🙈 but over time she has become laughable (and sometimes infuriating) with her antics and lies. Try to follow relatable people now as got so sick of seeing these insta homes/parents/etc.

As usual it’s put £1 in the monkey and watch her go, camera ready, everyone look at me🙄

Anyway, just wanted to say hi 👋
Hello there 👋I came via a reply I saw on Insta about Katie Price and stayed.

I didn't mind Insta influencers till I read some of the threads here, the wiki's here are a great read and opened up my eyes to all their brass necks and cons for dosh. Absolute grifters.

Oh @Pollyanna263 you’re such a nusty nusty troll. You know that Roy/Rodney/The other one (*delete as appropriate) isn’t fat, he’s just still carrying a little weight from Christmas 🎄
ATV ✌😂😜
Is she going to gobble them up for Christmas dinner instead of a turkey 🦃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ummmm is it my eyes or is that bedside table chest of drawers that she waxed now white??

939F7EB6-D064-4745-8583-4947F2A1994C.jpeg
7C4E2858-6EFA-49C1-BED6-1D22C0B24E84.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I also find it really weird that a grown man likes having a wife like that. I mean what is the attraction to someone so childlike? 🤢
Yes I find it really odd. It’s very creepy more so when he secretly films her 🤮. They’re a very bizarre couple

Reactions: 22
She’s totally lost it now.

Brothers?!

I have no words.
I don't understand why no family member/health professional has stepped in. There's so many red flags with her behaviour. Everyone just enables her and her sheep just encourage it by commenting on how cute this all is when in fact it's deeply concerning

Reactions: 25
Haven’t been on this thread in ages because soph was pissing me off. Is she still living between 2 houses? I don’t want to give her any views on Instagram

Reactions: 18
The panelled doors don't match up with the panelling on the walls.

I honestly couldn't live in that house, it'd do my head in!

Reactions: 24
The panelled doors don't match up with the panelling on the walls.

I honestly couldn't live in that house, it'd do my head in!
Me too. I’d feel really claustrophobic in her house, she has to “fill” everything. Or put an idea in every single bloody room. Her old house look so cluttered with all her crap and multiple seating areas and this one is going the same way.

The feature of the hall is the wooden staircase (which no doubt she’ll paint). Plain, unpanelled walls would have looked understated and elegant against an oak staircase. Large spaces don’t need loads of stuff to look stylish. She has never understand the concept of less is more and it jars even more in her new not-a-farm house.

Reactions: 30
I actually chuckle out loud when I see this panelling 😂 she really thinks it looks shtunnin’ doesn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.