Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bath in the bedroom is weird imo.

I'm no prude, but I also wouldn't want to see James' meat and veg swinging around while I'm trying to bed down for the night.
Not long enough to swing! Bobbing about would be the best he could do!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have someone on my Instagram who is into nice home wax melts etc shes quite good doesn't post loads but shes quite good in general so I didnt mind...until she put a post up saying Mrs hunch had replied to her story 😭😭 she got a much more nice response than I got ;) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How old is she? Laying snuggled up on the sofa, with a cuddly toy, writing lists. Something I’d expect from a 10 year old. If my husband came down the stairs and seen me laying there like that he wouldn’t find it funny or cute he’d be extremely concerned for my mental well-being. Also who the duck has the time to lay on the sofa writing lists at 7.30 in the morning when they have two children under the age of three. When my kids were that age our house was in a bit of a mad rush getting everyone washed, fed and dressed and out the door in time for work

Reactions: 40
A little video from some Nusty Henzzz 🐔 in response to the hunzzz video declaring their undying love, friendship and gratefulness to their leader Mrs Hinch 🤭
(Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
How old is she? Laying snuggled up on the sofa, with a cuddly toy, writing lists. Something I’d expect from a 10 year old. If my husband came down the stairs and seen me laying there like that he wouldn’t find it funny or cute he’d be extremely concerned for my mental well-being. Also who the duck has the time to lay on the sofa writing lists at 7.30 in the morning when they have two children under the age of three. When my kids were that age our house was in a bit of a mad rush getting everyone washed, fed and dressed and out the door in time for work
I also find it really weird that a grown man likes having a wife like that. I mean what is the attraction to someone so childlike? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Is she bleeping for real? ‘Doing things he shouldn’t be doing’ Alpacas are livestock living amongst nature. Livestock! Not a domestic pet. She really winds me up. Ffs
WHAT THE VERY duck has she done to that poor animal? Jesus Mary Joseph and the wee donkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cannot wait until panelling is back out of fashion. Again. The amount of sheep that will do this who just can’t afford.

i feel the wall colour and the wood doesn’t quite go right together too.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.