Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1190558Are you crying? I’m crying. Let’s all cry. Ffs. Charlotte has really struggled and had an atopic pregnancy. No, it’s kit time for another, sheep. She can’t even look after herself, never mind the two she has then add another.
why is she crying?! This is a girl from Geordie Shore? Does Hinch even know her?! Why would you say this, why not just say congrats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 58
A bath in the bedroom is weird imo.

I'm no prude, but I also wouldn't want to see James' meat and veg swinging around while I'm trying to bed down for the night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
What ‘working’ mother of a child under 3 and a baby under 1 has time for a bath?! Don’t think I’ve had a bath since mine was a sleepy newborn and she’s now 2 🤣

If she has time to hang her size 5s (😉) over a tub she has time to make some real bleeping FOOD for her growing boys.

Reactions: 37
A bath in the bedroom is weird imo.

I'm no prude, but I also wouldn't want to see James' meat and veg swinging around while I'm trying to bed down for the night.
Hmmm! I suspect it would be S luxuriating in the bath while Jimbob entertains the kids. Mind you, we should be supportive as at least there’s some hygiene benefit over festering on the manky sofa. It might even include a hair wash.

I see that Henry has mysteriously returned to full weight. No surprise there. Just a tip S, the dog in the bed routine makes you look unhinged so you might like to keep it as a non Insta private moment. Unless you want to look like a complete tool. And while we’re at it, please spare us from any more tedious WW footage.

Reactions: 30
Tucked up on the sofa with a blanket at 7.30 in the morning. Is she ill or six years old? Surely there are plenty of things to be doing at 7.30 in the morning when you have a dog and 2 small children in the house?

Reactions: 59
Personally, I don’t like baths in bedrooms, that’s mainly due to an unfortunate experience whilst on my honeymoon. The first thing Mr Owl and I noticed when we got to our hotel suite was a large brass looking bath in the bedroom. We decided to try it out… together, Oi Oi. At first it was loveeeeeeely, felt just like when Richard Gere and Julia Roberts were in the bath together in Pretty Woman…..except Julia didn’t drop the soap and spend ages trying to find it and fish it out…and Richard didn’t have an unfortunate incident like Mr Owl and accidentally (while trying not to) turn the bath into a jacuzzi. I was out of there faster than a torpedo leaves a submarine 😂

Also, I don’t want to be driving past Llama Lodge one day, get distracted by a large flash of something and see ol’Jimbobcreepynob climbing in or out of the bath. I’d end up driving into the bleeping Fluffheads ‘tend field 😫🤢

Edit. Cause I fucked up and it added two posts together 🤪
Imagine having to claim that on your auto insurance, crashed into the WW while distracted by the horrendous sight of Jimbobnonobwontgetajobinchworm and his bumbum innit, due to tend farm having no curtains, as no-one would gift the lazy bastards anymore shite. #notanad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hiding her face behind a toy llama? Every photo is so staged! We all have bed hair ffs just BE REAL!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine having to claim that on your auto insurance, crashed into the WW while distracted by the horrendous sight of Jimbobnonobwontgetajobinchworm and his bumbum innit, due to tend farm having no curtains, as no-one would gift the lazy bastards anymore shite. #notanad
That’s definitely one conversation I don’t want to be having with my car insurance customer service team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen that video on Jimbob’s stories (couldn’t watch it all 🤢) maybe we need a tattler edition “we hate Sopha because”. Obviously with faces blurred and voices changed. @Andioooop and @Wize Owl could work their magic 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I dipped my toe into another thread and had to laugh at someone saying hinch doesn't brag and she is taking all her old furniture with her when she moves? Do they watch the same stories as us? Never again, it made me too mad lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I actually cannot deal with the narcissistic reposts today blowing smoke up her arse. It makes me sick 🤢

Reactions: 26
Just seen that video on Jimbob’s stories (couldn’t watch it all 🤢) maybe we need a tattler edition “we hate Sopha because”. Obviously with faces blurred and voices changed. @Andioooop and @Wize Owl could work their magic 😆
I've just watched the full reel ...ohhhhh dear! 🤣 "I'm proud to be a Hinchaaah and the Hinch Army is wiv ya all da way" its cringe! 😖 "She's the virtual friend we all need!' 🤮 Seriously? These people!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Jimbobcreepyslob: “Awww, bless’ya’arrrrrrt, ya exhausted darlinnnnn from painting that chest of drawers bedside table, you just laze there on ya bum bum innit, I’ll do everything” “I’ll give ya muvva a call and get er to take the kids so you can rest schweeet’arrrrt”

Why is the lamp on at 7.30am when it got light just after 6am? Maybe they think they’re too famoussssssh to open their blinds. Also, what the duck is she wrapped in, a cot blanket? Awww, did Fiddle tuck her into the stinky sofa last night when she put her to bed, bless’er’arrrrrt 😂

(Photo receipt included in case Jimbobcreepyslob does a dirty delete)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just watched the full reel ...ohhhhh dear! 🤣 "I'm proud to be a Hinchaaah and the Hinch Army is wiv ya all da way" its cringe! 😖 "She's the virtual friend we all need!' 🤮 Seriously? These people!
I just watched some of it, its so bleeping cringe. Grown women who see that lazy bastard as an inspiration, the world has seriously gone mad when Hinch is viewed as inspirational FML.

Reactions: 25
Curtain makers need to step up and gift some, for the public good. I make a decent pair and am tempted, just to spare the world the sight of those walnuts. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.