Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Winning thread title inspired by Dogpie herself.

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Just a little one today (not you Jamie) to cover the many duck ups since Sunday morning.

Amongst yet more distasteful bragging from Sophie Twohouses (flooring; orangery; dog wash with a £500 radiator; exterior panelling; £1,200 cat toy in the entrance hall) she made a faux pas by saying ‘this is how it looked when we moved in’. Was that back in October then Soph when you actually bought Liars Lodge?

She did some ‘tend parenting for the ‘gram (at least, she set up some colour sorting and took a photo), made tinned potato cupcakes (move over Nigella), shared and credited a quote (clevaaaaaa!), and then allowed her human boys a spot on the grid.

She claims that Ron has said Lennie’s name and, while we nusty trolls really hope it’s true, it’s unlike Hinch not to share the moment on her stories for max engagement.

Supermum Sophie wouldn’t lie about Ronni e’s speech, would she…?

The real low point, even by her standards, was the wording she chose, saying it’s okay to “grow slow” about Ronnie’s progress.

She edited her insta post after a comment suggested she should change the wording, but the dippy cow forgot that it was (and still is!) also on Facebook.

Well done Veruca Salt. You keep focussing on what you want, like more animals and £600 bedside tables chests of drawers.
Don’t let a little thing like your children get in the way.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
I bet all the huns are going mental and are feeewwwmin now all her grey crushed velvet shite has gone out of fashion. She's splashing out thousands of pounds on lights and sets of drawers and god knows what other tit, that is totally different to her normal usual grey style. Yet the sheep will be stuck with her 2018 boring colourless crap because they cannot afford to change their decor and furnishings. She will alianate them eventually and they will start to resent her for all the inconsiderate bragging she's doing just lately.
Some people are choosing between heating or eating. What's she choosing? New lights at a grand plus, and sets of drawers at 600 quid a go. What an absolute bleeping weapon she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Zoph, I can assure you , YOU are never alone at that house, felt the cold spots yet ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
There were so many brilliant thread suggestions but I wanted to share the next highest two as they’re just too good 🤣

Not the brightest bulb in the overpriced chandelier
- credit @Wonderwhispers2k19

Jaymee has only got one ball 🎶
The other .. is in the Entrance Hall!
- credit @☆MagicRoundabout☆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 171
I don’t get why you would assemble a bed and buy drawers before you put carpets down ?!! 🙈🙈😫 oh
And of course it looks like
She is going to have a bath in her bedroom so she can be like stace 😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴🤒😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
@Blondesx40x couldn’t reply to you in the last thread as it locked but just wanted to thank you for your kindness 😊 luckily an engineer is coming out and fingers crossed it will be covered by insurance, until then we are being helped out by our neighbour!

Everyone on this thread genuinely has such a big heart and I’d say pretty much all comments come from a well-meaning place with good intentions; Sophie and her family of enablers really should take a lesson or two on how to be a decent human being!

Woohoohoo to all fellow fat hens here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don’t get why you would assemble a bed and buy drawers before you put carpets down ?!! 🙈🙈😫 oh
And of course it looks like
She is going to have a bath in her bedroom so she can be like stace 😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴🤒😴😴😴😴😴
Personally, I don’t like baths in bedrooms, that’s mainly due to an unfortunate experience whilst on my honeymoon. The first thing Mr Owl and I noticed when we got to our hotel suite was a large brass looking bath in the bedroom. We decided to try it out… together, Oi Oi. At first it was loveeeeeeely, felt just like when Richard Gere and Julia Roberts were in the bath together in Pretty Woman…..except Julia didn’t drop the soap and spend ages trying to find it and fish it out…and Richard didn’t have an unfortunate incident like Mr Owl and accidentally (while trying not to) turn the bath into a jacuzzi. I was out of there faster than a torpedo leaves a submarine 😂

Also, I don’t want to be driving past Llama Lodge one day, get distracted by a large flash of something and see ol’Jimbobcreepynob climbing in or out of the bath. I’d end up driving into the bleeping Fluffheads ‘tend field 😫🤢

Edit. Cause I fucked up and it added two posts together 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Personally, I don’t like baths in bedrooms, that’s mainly due to an unfortunate experience whilst on my honeymoon. The first thing Mr Owl and I noticed when we got to our hotel suite was a large brass looking bath in the bedroom. We decided to try it out… together, Oi Oi. At first it was loveeeeeeely, felt just like when Richard Gere and Julia Roberts were in the bath together in Pretty Woman…..except Julia didn’t drop the soap and spend ages trying to find it and fish it out…and Richard didn’t have an unfortunate incident like Mr Owl and accidentally (while trying not to) turn the bath into a jacuzzi. I was out of there faster than a torpedo leaves a submarine 😂

Also, I don’t want to be driving past Llama Lodge one day, get distracted by a large flash of something and see ol’Jimbobcreepynob climbing in or out of the bath. I’d end up driving into the bleeping Fluffheads ‘tend field 😫🤢

I was too Kate to the last thread to reply to you. I just want to send a big nusty hen hug 💕 and say that I’m so sorry you’re going through all that you are. My auntie has dementia and I find it utterly heartbreaking 💔 I’m so glad that you have a lovely neighbour helping you out with your washing and hope your machine is fixed soonest. Sending Woohoohoo xx
Aye she won’t like it either when the spiders appear cause the wee fuckers love baths 😭as though not a farm isn’t creepy enough 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Blondesx40x couldn’t reply to you in the last thread as it locked but just wanted to thank you for your kindness 😊 luckily an engineer is coming out and fingers crossed it will be covered by insurance, until then we are being helped out by our neighbour!

Everyone on this thread genuinely has such a big heart and I’d say pretty much all comments come from a well-meaning place with good intentions; Sophie and her family of enablers really should take a lesson or two on how to be a decent human being!

Woohoohoo to all fellow fat hens here ❤

I was too Kate to the last thread to reply to you. I just want to send a big nusty hen hug 💕 and say that I’m so sorry you’re going through all that you are. My auntie has dementia and I find it utterly heartbreaking 💔 I’m so glad that you have a lovely neighbour helping you out with your washing and hope your machine is fixed soonest. Sending Woohoohoo xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There were so many brilliant thread suggestions but I wanted to share the next highest two as they’re just too good 🤣

Not the brightest bulb in the overpriced chandelier
- credit @Wonderwhispers2k19

Jaymee has only got one ball 🎶
The other .. is in the Entrance Hall!
- credit @☆MagicRoundabout☆
Love all you nusty hens! ❤ 😘
Fab title and re-cap Pols & the sschpeshal artwork with added voice overs in that last fred were jussht amazzzsching! 😂
Soon be Eassschter guyyysh so I wonder what delights the filtered fuckwit has in store... 🥚🧀🐣🤮

Screenshot_20220323-011520_Instagram.jpg

and Richard didn’t have an unfortunate incident like Mr Owl and accidentally (while trying not to) turn the bath into a jacuzzi. I was out of there faster than a torpedo leaves a submarine 😂

Oh god ... ***wheeeeeze*** 🤣😖💨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Love all you nusty hens! ❤ 😘
Fab title and re-cap Pols & the sschpeshal artwork with added voice overs in that last fred were jussht amazzzsching! 😂
Soon be Eassschter guyyysh so I wonder what delights the filtered fuckwit has in store... 🥚🧀🐣🤮

View attachment 1190408
Happy “Wasteful Wednesday” Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕

No doubt she’ll reveal 3 new animals soon, I feel her stories are leading up to it. She said she wanted 3 chickens and 3 goats (I think) or was it sheep, she has plenty of them already following her and buying her tat! 😂

• Haha
Happy “Wasteful Wednesday” Schweeeet’arrrrrt 💕

No doubt she’ll reveal 3 new animals soon, I feel her stories are leading up to it. She said she wanted 3 chickens and 3 goats (I think) or was it sheep, she has plenty of them already following her and buying her tat! 😂
Indeed we all fear more animals will be on their way and her laaand will be a swamp full of tit nuggets!
Next time you do Hennerz put him in an Eassschter bonnet schweet'arrrt! 😄💞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hennerz would suit an Eassschter bonnet. Blesssss’Is’arrrrt 😂💕
All the cheap chocklittt eggs from the poundssshop box will be in the bin unless Fatty Arbuckle (Jaymeeh) has devoured them! A barrf in their medieval boudoir is something i can see him enjoying (with Fiddle 😂) then standing proudly hands on hips, fag in gob, gunt out, retracted micro knob on their balcony 👃👀 🧔🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I think hee cleaning range will be out soon - probably why she mentioned it the other say that its her dream and the fact that she doesnt post using any normal cleaning products anymorw like astonish or zoflora

Reactions: 34
Just having a catch up whilst the insomnia really kicks in.

Excellent recap Pollyanna! 👏🏻

I’m still 😱 at her calling her son slow. As if she’s been left alone at tend farm, we all know that’s bullshit. I can’t get over how cheap that bed they’ve bought, sorry gifted. It looks like it will fall apart at any point.

She’s def transitioning her account from cleaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
BE47A310-0DEF-4B27-AE07-AD250544D77B.jpeg
Are you crying? I’m crying. Let’s all cry. Ffs. Charlotte has really struggled and had an atopic pregnancy. No, it’s kit time for another, sheep. She can’t even look after herself, never mind the two she has then add another.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Having a bath in the bedroom would be old sleazy inch’s dream he would be able to perv at her in the bath and post some photos for us all to see 😂😂😂 while breathing very heavily into phone

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.