Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thing her bestie SS has a spring/summer range out with LONG dresses?
Why not buy some and wear them?

🤨actually I haven’t seen Hinch wear clothing with colours? Except dusty pink and khaki?

Has she ever wore pastel colour clothing?

Don’t get me wrong I love my black jeans / jumpers and leggings but T-shirts and dresses I wear all sorts of colours.
Have u seen them dresses I wouldn't wear them never mind hinch they are suited to pensioners

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll give her a little bit of sympathy from my stone cold heart. I had apixaban recently after hip surgery and I had the most enormous bruise on my arm from the injections in hospital. I was also bloody happy to remove the anti-clot knee-high socks they made me wear for four long weeks.

Anyway, I digress. I was in my big Tesco this morning (which is in a fairly well off area so I’m guessing not core sheep territory) and I walked through the clothing department to see if they’d fallen prey to her crappy Hinch range. I can report that there wasn’t a single Hinch item in the whole department. Although I vaguely recollect seeing a couple of bits six months ago. Clearly, sales weren’t sufficient to continue it. Blessed be.

Reactions: 30
She used to fly all over including long haul Maldives etc so not sure that's why she doesn't now unless this illness is fairly new🤔
My daughter was diagnosed with blood clots when she fell pregnant. You can fly short haul with compression socks. If you fly longer than 4 hours it gets more complicated ie extra injections

Reactions: 6
Her condition is a genetic mutation.... I was going to mention that the boys possibly could have inherited this but I'm now thinking as she mentioned it that if JimBobNoKnob touches her she bruises. Well hunnie,. Shouldn't you be black & blue from shagging him 🤔.... Wouldn't you have been kept in hospital a little longer when having the boys and is this her excuse as to why they Hinch and Inch aren't seen cuddling on the stinky sofa. Except they do on his stories.so.which is it.... Even from her comestic surgery isnt that a risk for clotting to go a stray... Is this also another reason why she can't fly far so doesn't go on abroad??? Travel and clots not a good mix..

What is she building up too?

Edited to say I'm not a medical professional but l like medical stories. Have a family member who has blood clotting issues.
If you're on medication you're the safest person on the plane. A lot of people develop DVT from long distance flights. My husband is monthly monitored at the hospital and was told he is safe to fly. As long as your levels are normal you're ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 8
My daughter was diagnosed with blood clots when she fell pregnant. You can fly short haul with compression socks. If you fly longer than 4 hours it gets more complicated ie extra injections
I can’t remember when she developed the problem whether it was before or after Ronnie🤔

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember when she developed the problem whether it was before or after Ronnie🤔
She had it when she had the gastric band surgery I think because she had complications when she had the arm skin removal surgery after

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.