Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched some of it, its so bleeping cringe. Grown women who see that lazy bastard as an inspiration, the world has seriously gone mad when Hinch is viewed as inspirational FML.
All so serious too & void of all personality! All paying homage to their "demi-god" frauster, but hey, it's these bloody idiots paying for her and Inch to live their best life whilst doing duck all! 🤯

Reactions: 17
did she not stay at Tend farm last night on her own?

or did she just go there to wax the drawers?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don’t get why you would assemble a bed and buy drawers before you put carpets down ?!! 🙈🙈😫 oh
And of course it looks like
She is going to have a bath in her bedroom so she can be like stace 😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴🤒😴😴😴😴😴
I really don't understand the whole bath in teh bedroom thing, like if you're a busy mum surely the bath is in the bathroom so you can lock those little buggers out and have a relaxing bath away from everyone and everything for 5 minutes 😅😅

Reactions: 30
Hiding her face and body again. She needs professional help

Why is a lamp on at 730am????

Reactions: 47
That reel is so cringe, but at least they found the only four people who would publicly say that Hinch is relatable and supportive to fans 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m all for snuggling in a blanket on the sofa - but doesn’t she have kids? Isn’t 7.30am a little late for them to not be awake? I don’t have kids but all my mum friends always complain their kids are up at daybreak. No kids or dog awake at that time must be a dream come true - that’s probably why she’s able to do so much work and create inspiration insta content 🙄

Reactions: 34
You would never believe there is 2 children under 3 in that house 🙈jimbob taking staged pics of his business partner on the couch ! Any husband would surely be saying fancy getting your arse off the couch and helping get the kids organised . Suppose when you have your mum and niece on tap childcare doesn’t cross the radar! Need to keep the shoppers hinchers on side with the banter of only sopha cuddled on the couch at 7 in the morning with her stuffed toy 🙈

Reactions: 46
Grown up parents staging photos for the gram! Hiding behind a toy alpaca giving her privacy - shame they don’t extend that privilege to their son’s faces 😞 What a pathetic pair they are! This probably isn’t even real time.

Reactions: 45
Why has he put that random story of the other night on when they were playing that game? Why was she was acting like a baby that she got 1 question right,then he said babe please be quiet the kids are sleeping. Actually sounded quite pissed off.Blatant who is the parent in that house, must be like having 3 kids for jimbob

Reactions: 42
Another sneaky advert from Jamie promoting his wife’s book of lists, by posting Soph on the sofa ‘pretending’ to write in hers, and then showing followers using her book. He’s always doing this. The pair of them must work on the IG content together.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
View attachment 1190558Are you crying? I’m crying. Let’s all cry. Ffs. Charlotte has really struggled and had an atopic pregnancy. No, it’s kit time for another, sheep. She can’t even look after herself, never mind the two she has then add another.
Does Sopha even know her? Ever met her? Typical of her making it all about herself as usual “I’m crying” She’s spelt it wrong, should be “I’m lying” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she putting furniture in before the carpets? Shouldn't she get carpets fitted first? Wouldn't that make the most sense? Get decorating done and then furnish it?

Reactions: 25
As if she is snuggled on the sofa with a blanket and a teddy at 7:30am. By that time I had boobed my 1 year old, changed his nappy, both got dressed and teeth brushed and we’re downstairs eating our breakfasts. Where are her kids?!! She reminds me of those old ladies who are so frail and elderly they spend all day sat in a comfy chair covered with blankets and surrounded by plump pillows.

Reactions: 38
Random thought but her couch must smell so musty from all the febreze that she sprays on it. I used to use it a lot on my curtains to freshen up the house but after a few weeks they would need to go in the wash because the build up of it would go musty. It’s like when you use fabric conditioner on clothes and then they end up in the back of your wardrobe until you have a clear out, they always end up with a musty smell. And no I don’t have a musty smelling home 😂 it’s always aired out and nobody smokes and I have no pets, it’s the perfume in the lenor and febreze that goes musty. And those couches must have been doused in gallons of the stuff by now.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.