Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hennerzzz would like to wish all of you lovely nusty hens 🐔💕 a happy Easter with a little song he’s written 🤭 Seeing as Sopha is having a day off (again) he thought he’d sing it today (Volume needed)
View attachment 1193798
OMG this is one of the funniest things I've seen /heard on tattle. That had absolutely killed me off for the rest of the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So I've been out all day with my children, to the arcades and lunch. Things that Hinch doesn't know how to do on her own. And I see that it's been very quiet on the Hinch front.

Reactions: 17
Sorry massively late here with this and it may well have been said as I’m still catching up from last night… I’m still on the boot crap… (the normally stuff people manage to pack on a day to day to leave the house with kids 🙄)…. but suncream left in a hot car potentially in the sun will be useless. It’s meant to be kept shaded and cool I was always lead to believe.. (nursery worker here) poor boys if that’s what she plans to put on them in the hotter weather.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Another Sofa day Sopha? Clawing her neck & the tranq gun being administered right now just as your tend best bubs/biggest troll shows off her organising skills with the help of the undead sis labelling stuff that was already labelled before it was put into more plastic, but hey ho that's for their thread 🤨🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 22
HINCH for the sake of your kids skin, DONT leave it in the boot, you thick witch🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄Keep sunscreen in good condition by storing it in a cool, dark place. Exposing the container to excessive heat or direct sun can cause its ingredients to become less effective.

Reactions: 30
I don’t get why you would assemble a bed and buy drawers before you put carpets down ?!! 🙈🙈😫 oh
And of course it looks like
She is going to have a bath in her bedroom so she can be like stace 😫😫😫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😴😴😴🤒😴😴😴😴😴
WTAF
Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Winning thread title inspired by Dogpie herself.

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

Just a little one today (not you Jamie) to cover the many duck ups since Sunday morning.

Amongst yet more distasteful bragging from Sophie Twohouses (flooring; orangery; dog wash with a £500 radiator; exterior panelling; £1,200 cat toy in the entrance hall) she made a faux pas by saying ‘this is how it looked when we moved in’. Was that back in October then Soph when you actually bought Liars Lodge?

She did some ‘tend parenting for the ‘gram (at least, she set up some colour sorting and took a photo), made tinned potato cupcakes (move over Nigella), shared and credited a quote (clevaaaaaa!), and then allowed her human boys a spot on the grid.

She claims that Ron has said Lennie’s name and, while we nusty trolls really hope it’s true, it’s unlike Hinch not to share the moment on her stories for max engagement.

Supermum Sophie wouldn’t lie about Ronni e’s speech, would she…?

The real low point, even by her standards, was the wording she chose, saying it’s okay to “grow slow” about Ronnie’s progress.

She edited her insta post after a comment suggested she should change the wording, but the dippy cow forgot that it was (and still is!) also on Facebook.

Well done Veruca Salt. You keep focussing on what you want, like more animals and £600 bedside tables chests of drawers.
Don’t let a little thing like your children get in the way.

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch and Janine is Jamie (please read the wiki).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.
just why? Who even pays that sort of money for a light? A really ugly one at that

Reactions: 9
Complete with massive flies 🤮🤮
...and Inch selling the rancid fissssh in a dirty white coat, apron and netted hat!
"Oii Oii laydeeez and gents, this 'ere is a delish bit of warm 'addock & a brace of kippers for a fiver schweet'arrts - don't let da smell put ya off, I laarve it, reminds me of the wife's floof on a good day!" lol lol lol chortle!! :sick: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The Shein back seat organiser from yesterday is defo an ad. It has just come up on my feed and other than watching Hinch’s story yesterday I haven’t searched for it or anything similar

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.