Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My vote for smells: cigarettes, dog, diapers kicked down the stairs, fabreeze, sweaty snit suits, fiddles’ perfumed kerchief which I imagine is a classic scent like chantilly lace, and definitely “eggy plugs.” She seemed plagued by eggy plugs so she would douse with zoflora and soda crystals almost daily. But we haven’t seen her do that for ages so therefore, the place must reek to Tracey’s loft of eggy plugs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Ssshtill learning are we Hinch? 🤔
View attachment 1190939
I honestly think we are wasting our time reporting these because clearly nothing is being down about it or she would have stopped by now
It’s really gross. Like on the odd occasions that you see her actually parenting, he’s there drooling away like a teenage boy with his “do that to me babe” He’s got mummum issues.
2 frigging weirdos, it’s embarrassing and pathetic how they he goes on about her, nobody wants to think or know anything to do with your love life you creepy perv, they aren’t couple goals like they want to portray, they’re how to make people feel sick goals 🤮 as for her crying because a woman she isn’t friends with is pregnant, fake, fake, she doesn’t know how to love or feel empathy and that’s why she’s constantly over the top with the constant telling her sheep how much she loves her children, it’s almost like she’s trying to convince herself, that’s why I think she does the (I’m crying or everything cracks her up) because she’s trying to be something she isn’t and so she acts the way she thinks she should act but it she just goes too far and it’s so insincere

Reactions: 16
I was just thinking how obvious the brand on the first aid kit was. We all know Soph doesn’t share anything just out of the kindness of her heart.

She's following the company, and they’ve reshared her story. Undeclared ad?
I'm sure she done a story on them b4 x

Reactions: 7
Is was @Eyesopened who first mentioned it I think and someone else(can't remember who)agreed.
I was drawn to the door when it was closed in the pic of Soph sitting on the stairs.
Winslet to the party but I can't even imagine a ghost wanting to stay in that household, it would float in and think 'this house is already haunted by its owner, it doesn't need me' and poof.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Morning Nusties ❤🐔🍿🥤
Laaavin' the game of "guess the fragrance" btw 🤣 We could adapt this to Inch & Fiddle too if there's a quiet spell 😁
@Wize Owl - the smell of Dry Roasted Peanuts, Kippers and the Digestives combo = Dirty PE kit combined with Old Folks Home barrrfroom chìc! 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning Nusty Trolls. I am at my not-tend job and the first email I opened was signed off “All the best”. I feel triggered and violated. It this enough to argue constructive dismissal at an Employment Tribunal and sue these bastards for hurt feelings? I’m going to hide this witch’s (grey) stapler while I await feedback from you lovely lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Good morning Nusty Trolls. I am at my not-tend job and the first email I opened was signed off “All the best”. I feel triggered and violated. It this enough to argue constructive dismissal at an Employment Tribunal and sue these bastards for hurt feelings? I’m going to hide this witch’s (grey) stapler while I await feedback from you lovely lot.

She's definitely crossed the line there! 😂
Make the stapler disappear until after Eassschter 👍🏻😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First time poster here. Does anyone else think she looks like she smells stale? Like, without accusations, she just looks unkempt.
Yeah. Stale vag, cheesy feet, fags, bit of pit pong, and musty fusty hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just watching that video someone shared of pronking screaming alpacas (sorry I’ve lost you again lol). Now imagine Ronnie being caught up in that and her being on the other side of the garden 😥. He would be bowled over, trampled on and wouldn’t stand a chance. I’m not saying this for trolling or having a laugh, I’m seriously worried. I’ve always had dogs, my daughters always had dogs and you tell the kids to be careful around the pooches and if they start fighting or just getting zoomies-get out the way 😡 And never be complacent, especially around large wild animals

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That was before I found you nusty trolls ❤ (though I was going berserk every time she spelled it Pepper Pig 😂) so wasn't sure how well it would be received as I've seen people be accused of mumsnetting before (and not in the good, Penis Beaker way.)

Totally agree with everything you say. Youngest is also in an Axkid. She has the money to make them incredibly safe with really latest tech seats, she could fork out for the new Axkid ERF 30kg+ no problem. But she won't. 😔
Total tangent but thanks to those who have mentioned these Axkid seats. I'm going to order one for my son ( and I have a fraction of the dosh Hinch has 😑).

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly thought that was the neice running infront of the WWs 🙈 Why is she dressed like a 14 year old, running about with someone filming her..why do they all treat her like a kid, shes a bleeping grown woman for god sake 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hate to troll a farm animal, but those alpacas are fat! I know you really need to feel them to assess properly, but they look like they’re carrying so much excess weight. Will be interesting to see once they’re shorn, but I suspect it will be like Henry’s groom where it just emphasises how big they actually are. Would love one of the alpaca experts to weigh in 😂
She'll put the skinny filter on like she did with the fat mutt the other day

Reactions: 12
I honestly thought that was the neice running infront of the WWs 🙈 Why is she dressed like a 14 year old, running about with someone filming her..why do they all treat her like a kid, shes a bleeping grown woman for god sake 😣
Guyssssch, she's dressing like a 14 year old attempting to dress like a Kardashian, but on a New Look budget. Happy to help 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.