Mrs Hinch #535 Calling your son slow is a brand new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s fair to say I’m a terrible pap and won’t be flogging this to the DM. I’ve blanked out a little girl and no other faces are revealed so I think I’m morally OK 😉

View attachment 1194509
You know the worst thing is, I would barely recognise the two of them - but can tell who they are straight away from recognising little Len. Pretty scary really.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
You know the worst thing is, I would barely recognise the two of them - but can tell who they are straight away from recognising little Len. Pretty scary really.
I noticed Ronnie and Lennie straight away and Jamie.. Sophie doesn’t even look like the pictures she posts.

Reactions: 40
Good photo skills! I could be wrong but is she finally out of the athleisurewear?! She actually looks ok in those jeans or whatever they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's her 'day off' so she doesn't have to try and flog tacky lounge wear so she can be Mrs Hinchliffe and not Mrs Hinch!

Edited for spelling

Reactions: 27
It’s so strange seeing Hinch out in the wild. I don’t know why it just is 😂 she looks alright in those clothes tbf. Way better than the trackies.

Reactions: 32
Hinch looks bored and uninterested. No smile on her face not even speaking to Lennie and showing him the ambulance.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.