Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't recall her doing (m)any giveaways. Imagine the engagement if she gave the sheep a basket of TescoxHunch crap
posh goodies.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone got receipts for when she’s worked hard? I’ve never seen it. I’ve been doing long days recently because a lot of staff have been off with covid, actually doing things that aren’t strictly my role. She hasn’t a clue what it is to work. I’ve never ever seen her do a days work.

Reactions: 36
Whys everything me maaaaa me daaaaa

Your mother didn't say that you absolute fruit loop

Reactions: 34
All she has done today, AGAIN, is big HERSELF up, SELL her Tesschco shite and BRAG about her kitchen on one of the hardest, shittiest days in this country, when utility bills (amongst others) have sky rocketed - the biggest increase in living memory (Quoted on BBC News). Followed up by "Gushing Self Praise & Adoration" in the form of posting DM's from deranged, brainwashed fans who seem more than happy to line her and unemployed dick head Jaymeee's chavvy trackie pockets.

Reactions: 42
Not an unpopular opinion. Let’s be clear, I think the majority of us like the look of a well designed nook like those you shared. The island of doom she has created with seating on one side is not that! It’s a child trap, a proverbial barsssket for keeping her poor children contained. Sends strong Ronnie behind the couch vibes.

Reactions: 38
I've just spent today trying to support folk who are seriously struggling with their mental health due to the price rises.

And then there is this alpaca wanker bragging about her two fucking houses.

Fuck off Hinch.
I see the struggles folk have in my line of work too. It absolutely sickens me the sheer debauchery!

Reactions: 15
hope you don’t feel to ropey I’ve had four jabs. Nightmare. My (adult) daughter has it too so we’re isolating away from rest of family. I’m watching Netflix and trying to enjoy the enforced rest
Bridgerton has got me through, otherwise I wouldn’t have coped coming down with it last Friday! Luckily don’t feel too bad, just stuck inside, which was unfortunate because the weather was beaut and then turned to shite.

Hope everyone in general is well, and speedy recovery to those with Covid

Kitchen brag fest not enough she has to then shove her range in peoples faces,when so many are struggling with even buying basics. Grim
Can’t bear to go on her IG, can any helpful soul post screengrabs please?

Reactions: 13
What she could have said, "we are all going to feel the pinch in terms of heating bills etc soon so here's a way to stay cosy when things get tough (insert blanket she sells here or good energy saving tip)".

What she actually said, I HaVe AlwaYshhhhhh wAnTeD mY oWn ShtuFf GUUYYYSSSHHHHH.

Just naff off.

Reactions: 34
This drives me nuts...how can you be proud of someone you’ve never met! These sheep are weird.

Reactions: 39
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli
Ans let's not forget the delights of sausage casserole! At least I think it was meant to be a casserole. And 101 ways to use turmeric, or in Hinch speak, tumeric

Reactions: 14
Oooh my 1st thread title. Im fankyoooooooooo

Think I'll celebrate by putting my heating on. Just kidding, April Fools.....

Reactions: 27
This drives me nuts...how can you be proud of someone you’ve never met! These sheep are weird.
View attachment 1165120
It really is quite sad. This woman so many of her clofff eared admirers laaave is only interested in herself & making loadsa money.

She manipulates & lies, putting on this "How are you all?" "We're so grateful, love from us to you" utter bollocks. The worst kind of person & also her adult family enablers for lapping it up.
It's all faux ... for show.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.