Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Pol, great work considering she's boring as duck!
I'm still loads behind but who the duck designed her new kitchen...
Stevie Wonder??
It's shite, oh well, matches her cooking 😂
Don’t blame the designer. I expect this design is complete client-led. You know, that client who believes she IS a designer. The last thread title was so apt.

I can’t imagine anyone with a brain thinking a seating booth is a good idea, which of course means that the sheep will think it’s inspired!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Kitchen brag fest not enough she has to then shove her range in peoples faces,when so many are struggling with even buying basics. Grim 🙄

Reactions: 24
That's it Soph, you work so bleeping hard. You put your size 9 feet up.
Is this more tat that she's brought out but hasn't actually bothered to show until now. Those cushions and bedding reminds me of bedding my mum had in the early 90s
Yes candlewick bedspread🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that money to waste on underfloor heating yet the kitchen will be caravan chic and tend bricks!
A lovely sized kitchen with a big island facing your dining table? No Sofa wants to pen then into a ‘booth’ facing the other way. She’ll soon realise it’ll be a pain in the arse to squeeze in and out of the bench area and the table will be squashed in. She’s so dumb how does she function? Oh wait she doesn’t.
Brad is crap so he must be free. He’s def not Tom Howley level of design.

Brag brag brag so boring! Money can definitely not buy class or style!
She’s only shown that chair because it’s off a celebrity if it was off a “small” business she wouldn’t bother at all!
ETA surprised she hasn’t had doors put on that booth in the kitchen so the boys can’t escape!
It’s like a cell with a table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Goodness i am so ashamed to say i really like the bedding.... Its okay ill get it mussed up with diet coke and crunky snacks and itll never look like that again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“Mum once asked me…” aww duck off with your fairytale bullshit hun! My mum will ask me normal mundane things like “what you got for dinner tonight ?” Or tell me things like “your dads arse has been stinking all night I’m sick of it” (actual conversation from this morning lol) Not shitey cringe drivel like that pellet makes out 😂🤮 it’s all so sickly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Has she sourced that booth from her favourite place to eat out...table for four at Morrisons Cafe ma’am?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That kitchen is awful.

On another thread I was sharing one of my favourite sayings from my mum - Champagne tastes and lemonade money.

Going by how she's absolutely mullering that house, Sofa has champagne money and lemonade taste 😂😂

WTAF is that booth...is creating a Frankie and Benny's in her new kitchen the natural successor to that hole in the kitchen wall nonsense at Castle Greyskull? (that I'm sure she used to refer to as a drive through).

The money being wasted on that house is shocking, and the worst bit is it won't even look nice when it's finished. MDF panelling in a house she paid £1.5m for 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I do enjoy the grey, my living room will tell you thaT BUT, I have to have a pop of colour with it. It just looks too dull & her range is that. Bloody dull and depressing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That book is so full of contradictions! The person who has just ripped out an entire house and it refurbishing all from scratch appareNtly likes to upcycle and hold onto original things 💩

Also now cue the fake posts to herself

“you deserve it” 🤢
Came here to say the exact thing!
Plus all the gifted free furniture/ carpets etc for castle greyskull. Also, all of the personalised clothing for her boys - goodness knows how much she receives a week in free stuff. She loves taking and getting a freebie! Well what should anyone expect from that memoir, written by the biggest liar on IG- of course it will be full of lies and contradictions. She’s never honest about anything.

oh and her kitchen is just boring and badly designed. Bradley isn’t that good is he? Very underwhelming and basic designs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They must log off Instagram and piss themselves laughing that they get away with this. But the bubble will burst eventually.

Reactions: 20
Worked hard
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
How do the huns lap this up?
Hardly worked her fingers to the bone, doing a job she hates to just afford the basics has she.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slightly unpopular opinion, but to be honessht guyssh, I do actually like a properly designed breakfast nook and would have one if my kitchen layout would work with one. But they need to be set into a corner or their own literal "nook" to look nice. Not a weird kitchen island.

Breakfast-Nook-Furniture.jpg

Boho-Style-Breakfast-Nook-Ideas-With-Wooden-Flooring.jpg

b_si5tezfNBijmZ4ib2jLqIoHK-ilsAR0OTpQvJY6IU.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've just spent today trying to support folk who are seriously struggling with their mental health due to the price rises.

And then there is this alpaca wanker bragging about her two bleeping houses.

duck off Hinch.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She can afford any kitchen she wants and that’s what she chooses?....jesus she’s a boring braggy witch 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She must have signed a lengthy deal with Tescos. Let’s hope it runs out at the end of the year and her crap goes away. Her range is so boring (clothes and homeware) and the quality doesn’t look good either. Thing is not everyone wants the name Hinch or a heart logo on all of their items.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.