Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seriously considering stopping shopping at Tesco. It was bad enough the clothing and non-food sections were rammed with her tat, now her new products are going to be in every bleeping aisle? Please, spare me!
Me too. I went in yesterday and they even had Hinch hyacinths outside with the plants

I think even Henners is fed up with the brag fest 🤭 (Volume needed)
View attachment 1165018
Love that you said a dog, then Henry 🤣

I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
What a load of bollocks!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
Well if this true (and I take everything she says with a pinch of salt) then that must have been scary. I can see now why she hasn’t given any clues to where she lives now, the layout of the house… oh.

Also Jamie, why did it take you two weeks to get rid of the furniture from the front lawn. It’s not like you are busy at work mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Well if this true (and I take everything she says with a pinch of salt) then that must have been scary. I can see now why she hasn’t given any clues to where she lives now, the layout of the house… oh.

Also Jamie, why did it take you two weeks to get rid of the furniture from the front lawn. It’s not like you are busy at work mate.
And ‘he packed it up’ - where? Into the boot of his imaginary Audi? I think not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Her idea of posh is completely different to mine. Her posh is simply generic, dull and boring, and nothing different to what's already out there. She also overcharges for that stuff, those baskets, exactly the same, can be found everywhere, even saw some in Dunelm today. Those diffusers and candles are rubbish, the diffusers are 10 quid, and they are forever moaning about them on the hinch fb pages. They don't smell and break apparently. I get mine mostly from TK Maxx, they do a massive range of lovely ones, all for a fiver, and they smell gorgeous. Her candles look tit, again TK Maxx is the dogs bollocks for candles. Her bedding is plain and nothing special. Nothing is nice, nothing is posh and, if you're a struggling hincher, it isn't affordable either. She's a cuckoo fresh from cuckooland if she really believes her range is all that. Also there is a ton of the shite in Tesco but no one ever seems to buy it!
Precisely this👌the way her candles tunnel prove what utter shite they are🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve just angry posted on a different thread so now I need Hinch to do something bleeping ridiculous and make me feel better

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That baby chair…… £50 😲
No wonder the rich get richer!

What annoyed me the most about that post was that she put the company insta handle under her name on the screen, so when I tried to click to see the page it just opened her profile 🙄.
I suppose that ups her traffic.

Reactions: 21
I really really really want Sort Your Life Out to win the BAFTA. Because that would spur the Gretel rant to end all Gretel rants.

Or the day of the BAFTAs she'll reveal something about Ron's diagnosis or some other titbit which will lead to some fake troll comments and then a massive woe is me story as the BAFTAs are being broadcast.

Reactions: 44
Yet here she is showing everyone where she lives now 🙈 it's not like she doesn't make it easy for these people to find her ffs 🥴

Reactions: 20
That tit highchair Rochelle is peddling...

Is that meant to be some sort of travel chair?

Wasted on Grinch because she never leaves the house. I thought those TrippTrapp whatever chairs were Sopha's faaaavourite.

She'd flog her Granny if the price was right

ETA- My Little Coco is aimed at curly hair. Will Ron's fake 'curls' make a come back?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can understand her saying him tracking her down was very scary if she didn’t share her location and outside of her house so much with the OTT seasonal door displays but the fact is she publicly shared Greyskull inside and out and has now the exact same thing with the new house. She’s allowing everyone to know what the exterior of her house looks like so there is much need to hunt her down. That being said no one should be rocking up uninvited at her house just because they know where it is.

Reactions: 26
That's it Soph, you work so bleeping hard. You put your size 9 feet up.
Is this more tat that she's brought out but hasn't actually bothered to show until now. Those cushions and bedding reminds me of bedding my mum had in the early 90s
“Put your size 9 feet up” has finished me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s just unbelievable that shee would say how much that incident scared her then continually posts about where she lives which is more isolated and more of a risk, ffs 🤷‍♀️🙈 beggars belief

Reactions: 29
Agreed, and the same when they say she’s oh so kind and lovely 🤢 tell us when you brainwashed knobs 🙄
Sad thing is they would answer with "she took the time to follow my Instagram account"

WHICH TAKES SECONDS AND MEANS NOTHING

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Clevvvaahhh Sophie has learnt how to use the letters AD in her stories 👏👏 did your mummazz teach you that soph when she asked you about a cleaning range?
🖕
Also my nanna used to have bedding like that when I was about 4!!!
However it the first time since wedensday she declared so it wont last

Reactions: 10
Crap Hinch version of "Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" 🎶🎵

Different heads
Sticky out shoulder
Knees & Footz
Knees & Footz

Sex doll face 😮
Sticky out shoulder
Husband's a dick 🌭
With no prick! 🚫

And ... Many filtered faces 🤪
Two tend "broken toes" 🐂💩

Different heads
Sticky out shoulder
Stick your thumb 👍🏻
Up your bum! (Lying Scum*)

(wosssh yer bum bum innnnittt!) 👀👃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.