Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have sooooo much to catch up on as been out in the sun with my 3 year old today (try it sometime Soph) but I needed to vent...those sheep messages, how the duck can they praise her for working hard? And the ones who compare her to a small business just need to get in the bin!!!!!!!

Do they not see she has had management since day one, not to mention a STAY AT HOME husband plus parents/sister niece willing to wipe her arse whenever she said so? How many other small businesses have these things?!?!?!

I genuinely want to meet a Hincher and ask them to pinpoint specific times they have seen Hinch work hard. Bet they couldn't give 5 examples.

I am raging guys! Funking hard worker my arse.
I don't recall her doing (m)any giveaways. Imagine the engagement if she gave the sheep a basket of TescoxHunch crap
posh goodies.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone got receipts for when she’s worked hard? I’ve never seen it. I’ve been doing long days recently because a lot of staff have been off with covid, actually doing things that aren’t strictly my role. She hasn’t a clue what it is to work. I’ve never ever seen her do a days work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Whys everything me maaaaa me daaaaa

Your mother didn't say that you absolute fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All she has done today, AGAIN, is big HERSELF up, SELL her Tesschco shite and BRAG about her kitchen on one of the hardest, shittiest days in this country, when utility bills (amongst others) have sky rocketed - the biggest increase in living memory (Quoted on BBC News). Followed up by "Gushing Self Praise & Adoration" in the form of posting DM's from deranged, brainwashed fans who seem more than happy to line her and unemployed dick head Jaymeee's chavvy trackie pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Slightly unpopular opinion, but to be honessht guyssh, I do actually like a properly designed breakfast nook and would have one if my kitchen layout would work with one. But they need to be set into a corner or their own literal "nook" to look nice. Not a weird kitchen island.

View attachment 1164903
View attachment 1164904
View attachment 1164905
Not an unpopular opinion. Let’s be clear, I think the majority of us like the look of a well designed nook like those you shared. The island of doom she has created with seating on one side is not that! It’s a child trap, a proverbial barsssket for keeping her poor children contained. Sends strong Ronnie behind the couch vibes.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I've just spent today trying to support folk who are seriously struggling with their mental health due to the price rises.

And then there is this alpaca wanker bragging about her two bleeping houses.

duck off Hinch.
I see the struggles folk have in my line of work too. It absolutely sickens me the sheer debauchery!

Reactions: 15
hope you don’t feel to ropey ❤ I’ve had four jabs. Nightmare. My (adult) daughter has it too so we’re isolating away from rest of family. I’m watching Netflix and trying to enjoy the enforced rest
Bridgerton has got me through, otherwise I wouldn’t have coped coming down with it last Friday! Luckily don’t feel too bad, just stuck inside, which was unfortunate because the weather was beaut and then turned to shite.

Hope everyone in general is well, and speedy recovery to those with Covid 🥰

Kitchen brag fest not enough she has to then shove her range in peoples faces,when so many are struggling with even buying basics. Grim 🙄
Can’t bear to go on her IG, can any helpful soul post screengrabs please?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What she could have said, "we are all going to feel the pinch in terms of heating bills etc soon so here's a way to stay cosy when things get tough (insert blanket she sells here or good energy saving tip)".

What she actually said, I HaVe AlwaYshhhhhh wAnTeD mY oWn ShtuFf GUUYYYSSSHHHHH.

Just naff off.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This drives me nuts...how can you be proud of someone you’ve never met! These sheep are weird.
99D1B42C-31BA-4334-A3D0-395A0C0D4773.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli
Ans let's not forget the delights of sausage casserole! At least I think it was meant to be a casserole. And 101 ways to use turmeric, or in Hinch speak, tumeric

Reactions: 14
Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Winning thread suggestion by @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

On this week’s Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, Sophie Rose made sweet vomelettes for the boys. Thankfully, they seem to have been spared actually eating them as not even a filter made these ‘muffins’ look appetising.

Boastful Soph showed that work is beginning on the orangery, and took us on a tour of the underfloor heating.

Jamie caught up on tattle and saw that we think he hates the Woolly Wankers, so he showed us that he fills up their water. Their faces say they do hate him, so it’s good to know we were right.

Soph and Jamie both had front row seats on the grief tourist express, offering ‘tend condolences to the family of Tom Parker.

Back to tone deaf bragging, this time about the family bathroom (which no one will use as they all have en suites) and the dog wash complete with H for hippo heffalump heavy Henry.

Dusk fell in Maldon at least 2 hours before the rest of the UK as the bleeping Fluffheads were put to bed, and then out came the pre-records so Soph could show off what she’d made in craft time this week. Clevaaaaaaa!

This morning we discovered that the alpacas are as illiterate as their Mummaz, and then saw designs for the shittest kitchen ever from Brad of Maldon High Street. Greige, mushroom and half a diner booth… All proof that you can’t buy taste and style.

This week’s trolling came from her beloved Lingo, who said Hinch is not a word!

View attachment 1164757

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.
Oooh my 1st thread title. Im fankyoooooooooo

Think I'll celebrate by putting my heating on. Just kidding, April Fools.....

😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This drives me nuts...how can you be proud of someone you’ve never met! These sheep are weird.
View attachment 1165120
It really is quite sad. This woman so many of her clofff eared admirers laaave is only interested in herself & making loadsa money.

She manipulates & lies, putting on this "How are you all?" "We're so grateful, love from us to you" utter bollocks. The worst kind of person & also her adult family enablers for lapping it up.
It's all faux ... for show.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.