Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the fabulous kitchens that are possible, hers look like a glorified caravan with that booth

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Also just to reiterate on the day many if us will have seen our energy bills absolutely sky rocket...

"Look at my fancy pants kitchen. Look at my dogs own shower room. Look at my underfloor heating. Look at my bleeping alpacas. Now buy my tit!!"

🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly this. I've said before she is tone bloody deaf and she continues to be by the looks of it. It amazes me, it really does. I really don't begrudge anyone anything they've earned but hers is all from deception and manipulation which is just does not sit right with me morally. I actually like the kitchen design and would love something like that but I think I'd rather have my small kitchen that needs a refurb badly than know I've only got a nice kitchen because of my lies and manipulation. This is probably why I will never be rich :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.
Yep I'm also in the covid boat, 2 years of working on covid wards I have avoided it until now 😔 and I feel like absolute shite to say I'm triple jabbed so I have no patience for hinch's bragging today!
Hope you feel better soon! X x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep I'm also in the covid boat, 2 years of working on covid wards I have avoided it until now 😔 and I feel like absolute shite to say I'm triple jabbed so I have no patience for hinch's bragging today!
I've just got over covid (still got one son down with it, husband and other son are over it also) and its not pleasant so lots of get well thoughts to all of you all being covid-y AND pissed off by Hinch!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And you! It's rubbish isn't it! I felt gutted when the line appeared and I lost my two year streak 😆 Today the test line appeared before the control line even appeared! I'm just greatful to be in otherwise good health so hopefully I can fight it quickly.
Hope you recover quickly too!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If someone had asked me what would my home and cleaning range me like (in the pretend interviews in my head). I would have answered:
I want well designed products that are not only aesthetically beautiful but fully functional in form. Products that save you time - products that enable you to organise your home on a budget but in a way that doesn’t cut corners in terms of appearances. I want my products to be sustainable. I want them to promote the values that I uphold. I want them to be in the corner of your homes.

instead. Soph. I want stuff that looks posh in my house. The products aren’t for YOU. They are for the customers. She’s an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
I'm currently in bed with Covid (first time for me) even after I've been SO careful and been triple jabbed. The fact that she was just flouting lockdown rules is disgusting.
hope you don’t feel to ropey ❤ I’ve had four jabs. Nightmare. My (adult) daughter has it too so we’re isolating away from rest of family. I’m watching Netflix and trying to enjoy the enforced rest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that 5 minutes of adverts has paid for the underfloor heating. She must be exhausted what a days work

Reactions: 38
I’ve said it before but she really is the laziest “influencer” (hate that bloody word!)
COVID could have been an opportunity to talk about cleaning and hygiene. This house move could have been done in real time and without the bragging, just talking through the process.
Instead we got nothing about COVID for 2 years(!!) and this sneaky drip feed about the house move which mostly features those fecking alpacas; which I used to like but am sick to death of now!
She does the bare (filtered) minimum on her ads, flaunts her wealth at a time when it’s truly distasteful and in between we are treated to 3 verses and a disco chorus of “Mum says, Dad made and Mummazzzz hahaha cackling”
duck me that was a bit of a rant but geeezus she is really winding everyone up now.
Annnnnd breath 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I posted screenshots of her journal a while back as I took one for the team and went through her books that a family member was putting in the charity shop bag. I have been reading the memwarrrr and the amount of fakeness and lies is shocking. Take this for example. How do the sheep not clock it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I posted screenshots of her journal a while back as I took one for the team and went through her books that a family member was putting in the charity shop bag. I have been reading the memwarrrr and the amount of fakeness and lies is shocking. Take this for example. How do the sheep not clock it?
She doesn't accept many free gifts?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
That book is so full of contradictions! The person who has just ripped out an entire house and it refurbishing all from scratch appareNtly likes to upcycle and hold onto original things 💩

Also now cue the fake posts to herself

“you deserve it” 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Brag brag brag so boring! Money can definitely not buy class or style!
She’s only shown that chair because it’s off a celebrity if it was off a “small” business she wouldn’t bother at all!
ETA surprised she hasn’t had doors put on that booth in the kitchen so the boys can’t escape!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Every ad she does I just want to get rid of that product from my home if she is endorsing it, makes me feel dirty to think money I have paid for a product I genuinely like is then paying for her bleeping shithole not farm house. I am raging with her today.

Reactions: 27
Just saw her sycophant messages, if they weren't sent to her self by her self. "you've worked incredibly hard" makes me furious. How? How exactly has she worked incredibly hard? bleeping idiot's like. Wait and see when ya gas/ electric bill lands and she's building a orangery etc...see then. If posting stories seconds long on social media is what's now deemed as hardworking then this world's even more fucked up than I thought! Not to mention her husband being home full time and mother stapled to her hip. I despise her and her brainwashed sheep! Feeding Alpacas and recieving free stuff all day is not work ya cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She will have nothing original left when she eventually moves her ass to the tend farm, no original clothes, furniture, thoughts or face. Probably tits as well!

Reactions: 17
*cough*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's it Soph, you work so bleeping hard. You put your size 9 feet up.
Is this more tat that she's brought out but hasn't actually bothered to show until now. Those cushions and bedding reminds me of bedding my mum had in the early 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.