Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
Another story to add to the list of things that didn’t happen 🙄
She’s NEVER been left on her own with Ronnie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Well that kitchen is just awful! 1. Why does she need a Rangemaster - she can't cook 2. These wannabe castle chandeliers look tacky as it's not the right house for it 3. The island looks like something out of Pizza Hut 4. She obviously thinks and her & Jamie are like Dick & Angel from Escape to the Chateau - sadly she can only dream of skills, taste and the relationship that they have. Sophie is more like Escape to the Chavmanor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
For anyone currently stuck isolating, hope you feel better soon.

If you’d like something to binge watch and see an amazing colourful and child appropriate mural then season 2 of The Home Edit is on Netflix.
It’s even in a playroom, not a bedroom to scare children.
And did I mention it is colourful?!?! Not a single shade of griege on show at all…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another story to add to the list of things that didn’t happen 🙄
She’s NEVER been left on her own with Ronnie
Exactly. Where was Jamie in this scenario? Work? Church? Nah mate.

Also the guy she is complaining about who she is so scared of* was clearly a fan. Why would she be scared of her fans who she proclaims to love, are her kids family, her best friends....? Any troll (us nusty tend ones plus any real weirdo ones out there) could also just turn up at her door if we wanted as she practically broadcasts her address. But we don't.

*He was tend.

Reactions: 34
Why has she started using the word “floof” in the last couple of days? I don’t remember her ever using it before. Is this something Trolloman uses?

Reactions: 13
Crap Hinch version of "Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" 🎶🎵

Different heads
Sticky out shoulder
Knees & Footz
Knees & Footz

Sex doll face 😮
Sticky out shoulder
Husband's a dick 🌭
With no prick! 🚫

And ... Many filtered faces 🤪
Two tend "broken toes" 🐂💩

Different heads
Sticky out shoulder
Stick your thumb 👍🏻
Up your bum! (Lying Scum*)

(wosssh yer bum bum innnnittt!) 👀👃
I just burst out laughing and made Mr Wize Owl jump out of his skin 😂 I then sang it out loud to him, he looked bewildered but laughed 😂😂😂 I loveeeee itttttt and I’m obchsssssssed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just burst out laughing and made Mr Wize Owl jump out of his skin 😂 I then sang it out loud to him, he looked bewildered but laughed 😂😂😂 I loveeeee itttttt and I’m obchsssssssed 😂
Oh I'm shoooooh 'appy you laaave itttt! It's crap, but was in the mood and needed to calm my Hinch driven rage! You can bring it to life or adjust it if one would like 🤣 Will never tire of your Fluffy fucker/Handsommes/Acorn Manz/Inch's tunes - they have made me laugh when i've felt utter despair this week! Fannnnk yoooo from the bottom of my'arrrrt 🤗💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why has she started using the word “floof” in the last couple of days? I don’t remember her ever using it before. Is this something Trolloman uses?
The lovely lady on insta that has terminal breast cancer uses the word ‘floof’ all the time when she talks about animals.

Reactions: 12
Hinch had a drive through window in her last kitchen and this time she going with a booth. The woman is obshesshed with fast food.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well that kitchen is just awful! 1. Why does she need a Rangemaster - she can't cook 2. These wannabe castle chandeliers look tacky as it's not the right house for it 3. The island looks like something out of Pizza Hut 4. She obviously thinks and her & Jamie are like Dick & Angel from Escape to the Chateau - sadly she can only dream of skills, taste and the relationship that they have. Sophie is more like Escape to the Chavmanor
More like Escape to the Shithole!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can understand her saying him tracking her down was very scary if she didn’t share her location and outside of her house so much with the OTT seasonal door displays but the fact is she publicly shared Greyskull inside and out and has now the exact same thing with the new house. She’s allowing everyone to know what the exterior of her house looks like so there is much need to hunt her down. That being said no one should be rocking up uninvited at her house just because they know where it is.
But we all know that memoir is full of made up LIES. This may or may not have happened. We all know what Soph is like. This incident, however, hasn’t stopped her from publicising both homes and she even tells strangers where Ron goes to soft play and football etc. she isn’t bothered about privacy or her kids safety - she just wants to be seen as a ‘celebrity’ even though she claims she doesn’t and to be rich.

Reactions: 20
THANKGOD she labelled this! I never knew what toes and a knee were till now 😆😅
She's got the clock in with the time after Tattlers picked up on pre-recorded stuff. Wonder if she's reading here and doing a Wagatha Christie to expose who is talking about her here by seeing who has clicked on her stories on Instagram! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
From where I'm from Floof means Fanny! I'd say she's the biggest fanny of them all!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Pizza hut! Knew it reminded me off something 🤣 its so like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think old Freda Fiddlefingers needs to have a look at this then have a word in Sopha's empty shell to bring her down a peg or two.........

8f0bd458369e6be0d290e093f480007f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
People are having to choose between a warm house or dinner and she’s flogging her white fluffy made in china tit. I wouldn’t mind if it was a weekly add, it’s daily and that’s when she actually bothers to disclose it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.