Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I'm also in the covid boat, 2 years of working on covid wards I have avoided it until now 😔 and I feel like absolute shite to say I'm triple jabbed so I have no patience for hinch's bragging today!
Hope you feel better soon! X x
I’m the same. 2 years and stayed covid free had all jabs and caught it end of Jan. I’m now suffering with long covid. God she grinds my gears!

Edit for spellings 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I will say, for all her bragging, her house looks absolutely crap (now). What is she going to do if she decides she hates wood panelling? Buy another house? As she clearly can’t live with reno going on around her! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You should really get an editor/proof reader Soph! For now though I stepped in, thank me later bab.

FD34679D-F1B7-46F3-9A5B-950F7B71F15A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her idea of posh is completely different to mine. Her posh is simply generic, dull and boring, and nothing different to what's already out there. She also overcharges for that stuff, those baskets, exactly the same, can be found everywhere, even saw some in Dunelm today. Those diffusers and candles are rubbish, the diffusers are 10 quid, and they are forever moaning about them on the hinch fb pages. They don't smell and break apparently. I get mine mostly from TK Maxx, they do a massive range of lovely ones, all for a fiver, and they smell gorgeous. Her candles look tit, again TK Maxx is the dogs bollocks for candles. Her bedding is plain and nothing special. Nothing is nice, nothing is posh and, if you're a struggling hincher, it isn't affordable either. She's a cuckoo fresh from cuckooland if she really believes her range is all that. Also there is a ton of the shite in Tesco but no one ever seems to buy it!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If someone had asked me what would my home and cleaning range me like (in the pretend interviews in my head). I would have answered:
I want well designed products that are not only aesthetically beautiful but fully functional in form. Products that save you time - products that enable you to organise your home on a budget but in a way that doesn’t cut corners in terms of appearances. I want my products to be sustainable. I want them to promote the values that I uphold. I want them to be in the corner of your homes.

instead. Soph. I want stuff that looks posh in my house. The products aren’t for YOU. They are for the customers. She’s an idiot.
Also, she wouldn't know 'posh' if it kicked her up the chuff. She's as tacky as they come

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m seriously considering stopping shopping at Tesco. It was bad enough the clothing and non-food sections were rammed with her tat, now her new products are going to be in every bleeping aisle? Please, spare me!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there a HinchFood range in the pipeline?

- Hinch Eggs
- Vomlettes
- Sketti Hoop Pie
- Cauliflower cakes
- Raw Chicken Pasta thing
- Broccoli

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think even Henners is fed up with the brag fest 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I posted screenshots of her journal a while back as I took one for the team and went through her books that a family member was putting in the charity shop bag. I have been reading the memwarrrr and the amount of fakeness and lies is shocking. Take this for example. How do the sheep not clock it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she is wasting money on trying to do up that house, it's fascinating.

The house was nothing special to start with and she's trying to make a Freda silk purse out of a sows ear. I'd want to see Brad's qualifications because all I can see is someone who is mates with some TOWIE lot and has a very basic grasp of CAD.
A true designer would point out what a godawful idea that Pizza Hut booth is and would have made the most of what is undoubtedly a very large area.
But then again, she's only interested because he's done work for the z list celebs, she has no class to employ a real designer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I have sooooo much to catch up on as been out in the sun with my 3 year old today (try it sometime Soph) but I needed to vent...those sheep messages, how the duck can they praise her for working hard? And the ones who compare her to a small business just need to get in the bin!!!!!!!

Do they not see she has had management since day one, not to mention a STAY AT HOME husband plus parents/sister niece willing to wipe her arse whenever she said so? How many other small businesses have these things?!?!?!

I genuinely want to meet a Hincher and ask them to pinpoint specific times they have seen Hinch work hard. Bet they couldn't give 5 examples.

I am raging guys! Funking hard worker my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.