Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

farmerswife91

Only joined today.
I'm embarrassed to say i used to be a fan of hers! I like keeping my home clean and followed her at the start for cleaning tips.
A while back, maybe a year ago, she posted a video of herself using some iconic makeup and never declared it as an advert. I was feeling crappy about myself, no time to be glam, kids, husband, our business etc and thought her make up is good I'll try it, thinking she used it. It was crap! Then several months later she posted a video of herself sorting her make up draws out and there wasn't a single iconic product!!!
Then i started feeling stupid for allowing myself to be duped. For the last 12 months or so I've kept her on my insta and since that incident I've noticed more and more how much she lies and manipulates things.
The final straw for me is her pretend farm. Its fucking alpacas in a garden!! We have a real working farm, i love our life but its hard!! My husband is up at crack of dawn and not back in until gone 10pm most nights. During harvest we don't see him at home. I literally drive around dropping food off in various fields for him. I have one child at school and one at home. The little one at home is with me all day, whilst we're lambing, moving sheep, mucking out, feeding up, sorting our dogs, sorting our poultry. We have 8 dogs that i actually walk twice a day with both kids. Not like poor bloody Henry! Allowing Henry to be so obese is animal cruelty. Same with the alpacas. She doesn't have the space for them. I've deleted her as i actually can't stand watching her play farms anymore when she's no idea of the reality.
Posting messages of everyone telling her how hard she works, doing what? I've never actually known her do a days work!
Why on earth does she lie and fake stuff so much? She could still be successful if she didn't lie! I used to feel so crap like i was failing that she always had time for make up, immaculate house etc and think why does her life seem to always be under control whilst no matter how hard i try i don't have time to get myself ready, i usually spend majority of time flying about covered in mud chasing my arse! Then i realised she doesn't actually do anything!! She has everyone helping her! Yet makes out shes a stressed out relatable mum!
And what gets me the most is she doesn't even clean anymore!!

• Heart
Reactions: 176

L00kform3

VIP Member
I don’t pop by here much anymore but felt like I just had to today…

Is this woman joking? Her constant ‘sneak peaks’ designs of her massive mansion. Her constant ‘let me know if you would change anything guys?’ As if she’s actually fucking going to. Her constant ‘help me decide which colour guys’ and then the next day she’s already had it all painted because she’s known from day one what colour she’s picking. Are her sheep blind? I do wonder sometimes what they see in this woman.

I admittedly really liked her to begin with, but I really am talking 3 years or so a go now. It baffles me how I can see through her bullshit but other people can’t. Especially when to me it is SO SO obvious that everything about this woman is fake.

Her two children are incredible and beautiful but she doesn’t love them for this reason. She loves them because they’re cash cows. The way she flaunts them online honestly makes me ill. Ronnie is adorable and it pains me to see the difference in treatment between the two. Poor Ronnie having to play behind the sofa when he was a baby. Poor Ronnie having his mom pretend he was further ahead of his development than he was. For example: Propping him up behind the tent, making out he was standing all the time when we could see her holding him from behind, honestly as a mother myself it makes me sick.

It annoys me so badly that she is still desperately trying to remain relatable whilst jumping between her TWO houses. Showing us what underfloor heating looks like, which was blatantly code for ‘incase you didn’t catch it the first 300 times I mentioned it, we’re having underfloor heating’. Nothing about that house is for Jamie, Ronnie or Lennie.. It’s all her and it’s all to show off. Who in their right mind needs a dog washroom? That is of course unless you live for walking your dog every day which we all know she doesn’t.

I’m ranting and there is SO much more I could go on about, like that god forsaken farm painting on Ronnie’s wall. I have no words that would express how much it annoys me. Over and out 😂👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 174
First posting here goes! Ex hincher here. Not gonna lie I thought she was one of the better influencers, her house has never been my style to be fair but I quite liked her personality which for me has just deteriorated to the true her.

I live on a farm and the first thing that got me unfollowing for good was seeing the alpacas in a garden. I always thought she was a bit rubbish with animals and Henry is clearly overweight but living on a farm since I was a child I’m shocked. I’m experienced with animals as living here is all I have ever known.

We have 5 alpacas here and the space she’s given them is absolutely not okay. I have a little brother who is 5. I often bring him out the farm with me but I have never ever let him go out of arms reach and I say this as someone who has worked with these animals for years.

I understand she loves alpacas. I do to but it really isn’t okay that she already thinks she knows them well enough to be leaving them near her small kids. I class myself as very experienced with the alpacas and it is not the done thing.

Also the letting them roam into her house is ridiculously unfunny and any basic research online would tell her that. I don’t think she’s done anything beyond pretend to read a book on alpacas. The small clips she’s shown have demonstrated that they do not have boundaries with her, it’s an accident waiting to happen.

I have unfollowed now as I couldn’t even watch her getting more animals. She really is not a good advocate for caring for animals at all and I worry about her children. She has very poor judgement.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 148

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Winning thread suggestion by @MrsHinchBarmyArmy

Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards and can’t contain swears.

On this week’s Can’t Cook Won’t Cook, Sophie Rose made sweet vomelettes for the boys. Thankfully, they seem to have been spared actually eating them as not even a filter made these ‘muffins’ look appetising.

Boastful Soph showed that work is beginning on the orangery, and took us on a tour of the underfloor heating.

Jamie caught up on tattle and saw that we think he hates the Woolly Wankers, so he showed us that he fills up their water. Their faces say they do hate him, so it’s good to know we were right.

Soph and Jamie both had front row seats on the grief tourist express, offering ‘tend condolences to the family of Tom Parker.

Back to tone deaf bragging, this time about the family bathroom (which no one will use as they all have en suites) and the dog wash complete with H for hippo heffalump heavy Henry.

Dusk fell in Maldon at least 2 hours before the rest of the UK as the Fucking Fluffheads were put to bed, and then out came the pre-records so Soph could show off what she’d made in craft time this week. Clevaaaaaaa!

This morning we discovered that the alpacas are as illiterate as their Mummaz, and then saw designs for the shittest kitchen ever from Brad of Maldon High Street. Greige, mushroom and half a diner booth… All proof that you can’t buy taste and style.

This week’s trolling came from her beloved Lingo, who said Hinch is not a word!

D02DC5F9-31A3-4CE5-BDBD-BDC06AE4CB80.jpeg

ASA link to report undeclared ads and filtered make up ads
Make a complaint

If you’re new around here, please read the wiki
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Fiddle is Soph’s mum.
Weepy Al is Soph’s dad.
Inch is Jamie (Janine).
Jamie is short for James.
Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme.
Hinch Farm is not a farm.
Plagiarism is the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
If someone had asked me what would my home and cleaning range me like (in the pretend interviews in my head). I would have answered:
I want well designed products that are not only aesthetically beautiful but fully functional in form. Products that save you time - products that enable you to organise your home on a budget but in a way that doesn’t cut corners in terms of appearances. I want my products to be sustainable. I want them to promote the values that I uphold. I want them to be in the corner of your homes.

instead. Soph. I want stuff that looks posh in my house. The products aren’t for YOU. They are for the customers. She’s an idiot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Also just to reiterate on the day many if us will have seen our energy bills absolutely sky rocket...

"Look at my fancy pants kitchen. Look at my dogs own shower room. Look at my underfloor heating. Look at my fucking alpacas. Now buy my shit!!"

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

Tinkerbell87

I posted screenshots of her journal a while back as I took one for the team and went through her books that a family member was putting in the charity shop bag. I have been reading the memwarrrr and the amount of fakeness and lies is shocking. Take this for example. How do the sheep not clock it?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
I've just spent today trying to support folk who are seriously struggling with their mental health due to the price rises.

And then there is this alpaca wanker bragging about her two fucking houses.

Fuck off Hinch.
I was working in A and E yesterday and dealt with an elderly lady who has begun boiling the kettle once each morning and filling thermos flasks to last the day so she doesn’t have to keep boiling the kettle. She knocked one over and ended up with second degree burns to her thighs 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I think even Henners is fed up with the brag fest 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

b1tcht1tz

“Mum once asked me…” aww fuck off with your fairytale bullshit hun! My mum will ask me normal mundane things like “what you got for dinner tonight ?” Or tell me things like “your dads arse has been stinking all night I’m sick of it” (actual conversation from this morning lol) Not shitey cringe drivel like that pellet makes out 😂🤮 it’s all so sickly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76