Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus Iconic removed the post of her from their page too...so they must have also said it to her

It’s not like we haven’t pointed it out to her. Those that will not listen must feel! I hope it is a huge fine, but probably won’t be.

Reactions: 19
I hate the places. One of our kids won't leave my side then makes me watch them do the same one or two things 283828228 times. Child 2 also regularly comes to me. Random kids always come to ask me for help with something. The last time one of them asked me to buy them a drink because "my mum won't buy me one." 😳🤣
I hate to repeat myself...but was that child 31 and called Sophie Rose?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It seems to me she thinks she can stick a label on something and that makes it true.
Well if you stick a label on dog tit saying chocolate it's still dog tit.
Same as sticking hinch farm to her gate still makes it not.a.farm.

Reactions: 34
Thread suggestion

She’s got some neck on her

(Not sure if this is just a northern thing so non northerners might not get it)
I was about to post this so I get it but I’m probably further north than you.

Reactions: 6
She’ll make out to the ASA that there are no filters and it was just her ring light, and she’ll probably get away with it even though it’s glaringly obvious there is a skin smoothing filter on at the very least.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

She’s got some neck on her

(Not sure if this is just a northern thing so non northerners might not get it)
I'm a mere Maldonite and I know what you mean and I'm sure Soph will understand too x🦒

Reactions: 17
I'm Winslet to the party but started watching SS sort your life out (for lack of anything else on tv tonight!) I'm actually quite enjoying it and I am liking SS, she is a bit cringy but on the whole harmless. Anyway as I was watching I couldn't help but think how hinch must be clawing at her neck. Stace just added some toilet rolls onto curtain poles and said 'I've seen this all over Instagram' it was hinch that I saw doing it.
The labelling everything the 'special' folding of clothes, this would be hinch' ideal job but to be given to her BFF. I bet Gratel had a good old rant

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.