Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the state of it in that digger šŸ‘¹ Thatā€™s like my nipping to the bins look and even then itā€™s done at lightning speed to stop the neighbours seeing!

Millionaire and spends her time bragging about her ā€˜tend farm but canā€™t be bovvered to put a brush through her hair and put some actual clothes on.
Thread title inspired by @Macmama

Sophie Rose, braggy chav and millionaire
Stop your pity posts and run a brush through you hair!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The worst part of hinch is watching het buy a lovely farm house and decorate it beige black and grey .. almost as bland as her personality and Rons speech
Agree with first bit but canā€™t say that about Ronā€™s speech

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jizz Tits gets me every time! What wonderful aunties sheā€™s got for her precious money makers šŸ’°šŸ’°šŸ’°

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Polite note to any newbies, we don't tolerate negative comments about Ronnie or Lennie šŸ™‚

• Heart
Reactions: 97
ā€œIf Iā€™m ever showing you too much boring stuff let me knowā€ā€¦8 hours laterā€¦..ā€1% of my followers pull me and my family apartā€ = some
People did actually message her and say shes showing too much boring stuff šŸ˜¬ probably all got blocked too! Sheā€™s so so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If Soph really was getting trolled about her kids or family - WHY then does she continue to feature them on IG? She even included her niece yesterday prior to that woe is me post. If she was any sort of mother, sheā€™d remove her kids and even family members from her IG and as the ā€˜founderā€™ of her company MrsHinchhome, she would continue to be the face of her company. She makes everything so public, including her new home, where itā€™s located and layout! She doesnā€™t care about privacy and certainly not her kids privacy. She is a liar and a terrible person for using her kids in the way she does. She uses Ronā€™s ā€˜invisible speechā€™ as a way to introduce adverts, deflect negativity and to make her ā€˜untouchableā€™. I really think she will bring out a book featuring Ron and their journey. I hope Iā€™m wrong though, but she only cares about money and how she comes across. Her and Jamie are such fame hungry wannabe celebs

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I know SS isnā€™t everyones cup of tea, but seeing her latest story where Joes away and sheā€™s relaxing after all 4 kids asleep, highlights so much how mollycoddled Hinch is. She canā€™t even look after 1 kid alone let alone bothšŸ˜³

Good point, the planning approval dates is not something even Hinch can pre record and pretend with
The house came with the consent granted

Reactions: 3
I know SS isnā€™t everyones cup of tea, but seeing her latest story where Joes away and sheā€™s relaxing after all 4 kids asleep, highlights so much how mollycoddled Hinch is. She canā€™t even look after 1 kid alone let alone bothšŸ˜³

Good point, the planning approval dates is not something even Hinch can pre record and pretend with
Both SS and Hinch are as bad as each other in terms of using their kids and lying to followers. However I do agree that SS does seem more able to look after her kids (she does have help around the home though) and can go out with them. I still donā€™t like her though šŸ˜‚
Funny how they both mentioned putting their babies down and having some ā€˜meā€™ time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And because they donā€™t actually do anything interesting it is going to be the same thing every bloody day. Iā€™m getting flashbacks to the hell which was the two man team routine.

Well done to Abi for being a positive role model for Ron. He clearly adores her ā¤
[/QUO
Itā€™s so lovely to see Ronnie with somebody who he clearly loves and seems to feel safe to just be himself around without having to perform, I would be so hurt to see my child that much happier with someone other than their mum
She thinks she's funny, so does Inch. They're too dull & thick to be funny or charismatic. The animal 'subtitles' - that's Sophie trying hard to be hilarious, a lame attempt to increase her followers & engagement. Sophie, you aren't funny, 'sweet' or genuine.
I truely think thatā€™s what the stupid incessant laughing or screeching is about, her and inch have created this character and then she also wants to be SS so added together they now think theyā€™re so funny and everything just cracks her up, I donā€™t think sheā€™s ditzy or stupid, I think sheā€™s just really bad at trying to be the character of mrs hinch any more and the harder she tryā€™s the worse it becomes
Can I ask why is it an orangery and not just a conservatory??
God she just thinks sheā€™s so posh now doesnā€™t she, I know of a few truely rich old money people who live close to me and Iā€™ve known the family my whole life, they have money and I mean serious money but there is absolutely nothing flashy about them, I even went to the church to nosey at a few of their daughters weddings and they were all beautiful but very low key, all the clothes were very expensive but nothing was flashy or over the top,,, sofa would be so out of place with those sort of people and would never fit in with all her boasting and screeching

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If Soph really was getting trolled about her kids or family - WHY then does she continue to feature them on IG? She even included her niece yesterday prior to that woe is me post. If she was any sort of mother, sheā€™d remove her kids and even family members from her IG and as the ā€˜founderā€™ of her company MrsHinchhome, she would continue to be the face of her company. She makes everything so public, including her new home, where itā€™s located and layout! She doesnā€™t care about privacy and certainly not her kids privacy. She is a liar and a terrible person for using her kids in the way she does. She uses Ronā€™s ā€˜invisible speechā€™ as a way to introduce adverts, deflect negativity and to make her ā€˜untouchableā€™. I really think she will bring out a book featuring Ron and their journey. I hope Iā€™m wrong though, but she only cares about money and how she comes across. Her and Jamie are such fame hungry wannabe celebs
Because she's too greedy. Because she doesn't have the engagement she once had so she's got to use her kids to make more money. She put herself in this position. She could have backed away when Ronnie was born and given her family some privacy but she cares more about the money rolling in than her actual children. She's a tit excuse for a mother and you can just see it at every awkward interaction she has with them. I still stand by the opinion that she never really wanted kids. Inch I think did and he always seems very at ease with his boys, but she's 100% for that awkward aunt vibes. She didn't even know what colostrum was FFS. She's a liability with those children as far as I'm concerned. And the fact that in nearly three years she never seems to be alone with them speaks volumes.

God she just thinks sheā€™s so posh now doesnā€™t she, I know of a few truely rich old money people who live close to me and Iā€™ve known the family my whole life, they have money and I mean serious money but there is absolutely nothing flashy about them, I even went to the church to nosey at a few of their daughters weddings and they were all beautiful but very low key, all the clothes were very expensive but nothing was flashy or over the top,,, sofa would be so out of place with those sort of people and would never fit in with all her boasting and screeching
Because new money is always so show offy. My niece is dating the son of a multi millionaire but you wouldn't know it just by chatting to him. He could afford to take her on the fanciest holidays, first class all the way, but they're going on budget Easyjet breaks across Europe and staying in student hostels.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She can duck off weā€™re Ronnieā€™s biggest supporters over here!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Pity post as last story last night followed by radio silence this morning. Building up to a big braggy reveal post on grid this evening maybe?šŸ¤”

Reactions: 34
Pity post as last story last night followed by radio silence this morning. Building up to a big braggy reveal post on grid this evening maybe?šŸ¤”
Time to reveal the room of horrors maybe? Or do you think she's saving that for the Easter bank holiday weekend?

Reactions: 24
Yawn. She's so boring now isn't she. Like.. now she's made her money etc she can't even be f*cked to be on her stories much anymore unless it'd for sympathy or an AD she will make money from.
Boring.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.