Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm shoooooh 'appy you laaave itttt! It's crap, but was in the mood and needed to calm my Hinch driven rage! You can bring it to life or adjust it if one would like šŸ¤£ Will never tire of your Fluffy fucker/Handsommes/Acorn Manz/Inch's tunes - they have made me laugh when i've felt utter despair this week! Fannnnk yoooo from the bottom of my'arrrrt šŸ¤—šŸ’•
Awww, Iā€™m fannnnk yoooo Schweeetā€™arrrrt šŸ’• My nan always said a good sleep and a good giggle is good for the soul and although I donā€™t always sleep that great, I do love to giggle šŸ˜‚

Although, at secondary school my best bubs to the moon and back and I managed to get ourselves detention with our tutor (He was a twit) every break and lunch time for a term for giggling until we were both nearly sick when he accidentally shut himself in a cupboard that could only be opened from the outside. We had to let him out.....it took us quite a while though šŸ¤­

Your Hinch version of Heads, shoulders, knees and toes is brilliant, I loveeeeee ittttt and wouldnā€™t change a thing. In fact, Iā€™m obschesssssed šŸ˜‚xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone šŸ‘‹šŸ» Long time lurker, first time poster!!

Iā€™m honestly just trying to find the words ā€¦I donā€™t have my own kids, so havenā€™t always picked up on the issues, but does the exploitation of these kids know any bounds? Even her teenage niece is plastered all over social media now for every creeper/obsessed fan to recognise them irl.
Is everyone in the family really happy for these children to be seen by millions of strangers? Especially when the location of the (not a) farm isnā€™t a well kept secret. Or do they not see the issue since the biggest child in the family is Hinch herself?

I wonā€™t complain much about the Easter tree, mainly because my grandpa made one for me and my sister when we were kids, but why show the nice moment of R and A decorating it, and then show us the ā€œfinal productā€ which has clearly been redone. I also assume the reason Hinch thinks a teenager would want to decorate an Easter tree with their mum is because she has an unusual and unhealthy relationship with hers ā€¦ I mean. Me and my mum are super close. Iā€™m the same age as Sophie, have much less responsibilities than she does and (due to health reasons) still live with my mum - and even I find it weird

I have many other issues. But thatā€™s todayā€™s šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She's the biggest gaslighter going. Brag brag, ad, ad, woe is me. I'm sick of her ableist narrative. Having a child who isn't developing typically is massively worrying and challenging, especially at the age Ronnie is. However it's not taboo, it's not something to be hidden or ashamed of, and it's certainly not to be exploited for your own gain. This is Ronnie's life, his story, and it needs to be kept personal to him until a time comes where he can make an informed decision about what, if anything, he wants to share. It should never be used as a means to gain column inches and inflate your bank balance. Have some respect for your child and respect for yourself and keep his personal life just that.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
99% of her followers are incredible. What, even Jizz Tits and Cumslut? What ya gonna talk to them about when they drop in your DMs Sofa? Come on, we are waiting! Oh and if you kept your family off Instagram, where they should be, no one would be able to slag your family at all would they. Not that we slag your kids, just you, your gross creep of a husband and your vile mother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What an absolute tit excuse!

Money - kids donā€™t need money, they need love and an adult that can make the right decisions for them whilst they donā€™t have the capacity to do it for themselves

Stuff and opportunities - the only thing I can think of is modelling or acting work, opportunities that were unfairly taken from children who went to drama schools or worked properly to get them same opportunities.

All Iā€™m hearing is ā€œIā€™m willing to put my kids mental health/future/safety on the line because I want money and nice things so Iā€™ll just hope they are as vapid and careless as me when they are olderā€

Also doesnā€™t surprise me and 8 year old would lap it up, give it a few years and see as they grow into their own selves how much they love their parents greed and laziness
Oh itā€™s horrendous!! These poor influencer kids will either be emotionally scarred and damaged because their parents exploited them for money. Theyā€™ll be as bad as their parents, with all their self esteem and self worth tied up in what other people think, which wonā€™t serve anyone well in the teenage years and beyond. Orrrrr theyā€™re just creating the next generation of little narcissists and the cycle continues.

Reactions: 19
She blocked me so I no longer see what sheā€™s up to!
Has Ron seen his farmageddon bedroom yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Awww, Iā€™m fannnnk yoooo Schweeetā€™arrrrt šŸ’• My nan always said a good sleep and a good giggle is good for the soul and although I donā€™t always sleep that great, I do love to giggle šŸ˜‚

Although, at secondary school my best bubs to the moon and back and I managed to get ourselves detention with our tutor (He was a twit) every break and lunch time for a term for giggling until we were both nearly sick when he accidentally shut himself in a cupboard that could only be opened from the outside. We had to let him out.....it took us quite a while though šŸ¤­

Your Hinch version of Heads, shoulders, knees and toes is brilliant, I loveeeeee ittttt and wouldnā€™t change a thing. In fact, Iā€™m obschesssssed šŸ˜‚xx
Omg, me and my bestie (like you), many years ago - got breaktime and lunch detention for a month and laughed in the French teacher's face (naughty kids, but she was a twit too!), eventually leaving after a breakdown as all the kids annoyed her! Happy days! So many tales of trouble šŸ˜‚

Fannnk you schweet'arrt for liking that silly Hinch song, please feel free to let the bleeping fluffheads give it a bash! šŸ˜‰
Laaave your tunes ā¤ Nice to end the night on a laugh as the husband has accused me of "angryitis" today!
I can't get over Hinch's pathetic self pity, all for attention, the bloody narcsssist!

Oh my days šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s your best one yet! I loveeeee itttt šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

I loveeeee it šŸ˜‚ I bet it smells of fluffy bum bums innit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
A new take on an 80's/90's fav only fluffy arse/dust flavoured! I'm obsessshed! šŸ¤£

She blocked me so I no longer see what sheā€™s up to!
Has Ron seen his farmageddon bedroom yet?
No apparently he hasnt!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve shared this before. This is what a real not tend orangery looks like, at Chatsworth House. The interior used to house exotic plants and orange trees which are hard to grow in the local climate. The interior is now the gift shop at Chatsworth.

We shall see what Sophā€™s ā€œorangeryā€ looks like at Chavsworth.

photo credits: Steve Cadman Flickr; NYSocialDiary website.

View attachment 1168621View attachment 1168622
Donā€™t give her ideas of a gift shopšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Woman who posted a video of her 2 year old son on the toilet to 4 million followers: ā€œSome days itā€™s really hard to know what to discuss and what not to discuss on Instagramā€

Sheā€™s a danger to her own children and I honestly believe she should be made to keep them off social media. Sadly the only other person who should be protecting them is their equally fame-hungry layabout father.

Instagram should have also been held accountable for allowing that particular photograph to remain up for 24 hours. I wish MPs would spend less time on inappropriate behaviour and coke binges and more time focusing on the safety of children online (particularly the ones whose parents use them for likes and ads).

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Highlights of recent stories

1.Llamas again šŸ„±
2. Fake running commentary of said llamas (makes you look a bleep Hinch)
3. Easter tit god knows when it was filmed
4. ā€˜Tell me if Iā€™m boring youā€™ we do babes and you block us
5. cryptic post to set the sail to not post for days on end

Reactions: 28
Because of all cheap but expensive tat, I no longer shop at Tesco! Advert after advert, sheā€™s relentless!!! her once beautiful house now looks like a diner come dungeon šŸ™„

Reactions: 23
She's the biggest gaslighter going. Brag brag, ad, ad, woe is me. I'm sick of her ableist narrative. Having a child who isn't developing typically is massively worrying and challenging, especially at the age Ronnie is. However it's not taboo, it's not something to be hidden or ashamed of, and it's certainly not to be exploited for your own gain. This is Ronnie's life, his story, and it needs to be kept personal to him until a time comes where he can make an informed decision about what, if anything, he wants to share. It should never be used as a means to gain column inches and inflate your bank balance. Have some respect for your child and respect for yourself and keep his personal life just that.
This should be the next title @Chesneyslittlesister! ā€˜Brag brag ad ad woe is me!ā€™ šŸ¤£

Reactions: 16
That goodnight post šŸ™„
If after three years sheā€™s holds back because of trolls, then your not cut out for Instagram, or life!! Because in life, thereā€™s always gonna be haters. Itā€™s how you deal with them that matters

Sheā€™s an immature fool & I canā€™t even hate watch her anymore, I flick through so fast and get more entertainment from tattlers responses.

Love this. Her engagement is clearly very low & she knows people are getting bored of her, sheā€™s trying everything to stay relevant & failing. Itā€™s all so forced, cringeworthy & desperate, I canā€™t even watch her videos with the sound on anymore
Iā€™ve got a feeling when she said tell me if Iā€™m boring you, the hinchers actually told her it was and they miss cleaning, so now sheā€™s sulking and making it about trolls.

Look, your boring soph!! Youā€™ve got nothing about you. No personality, just gimmicks.
Try not staging everything and just being yourself.
Hiding your face at every opportunity, itā€™s all just so stupid!

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Whatā€™s going on here then? I havenā€™t looked on here in ages because it was fairly consistent 1500 - 2000 a day and it obviously looked like she was buying them in an ongoing basis. But whatā€™s happened? Credit card declined? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
4896D572-E668-45EB-B998-D6F3DD4BD7F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.