Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ead1207

CBB801D5-E7A5-47A4-A9B8-09A39B480781.jpeg

Yeah it is boring, people are struggling to heat their homes and feed their children, whilst your lazy gastric band arse is basically sticking a middle finger up to them. You’re so out of touch it’s untrue. Self centred, entitled little bitch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Alright all! So I finally joined. She's tipped me over the edge with all the bragging at a time when many of us are stressed with the rising fuel prices. The ignorance is next level. I used to be a hinch fan back in the day - I like cleaning, don't judge me! But of late wtf does she do? The WW content is more dull that greyskull. There's nothing relatable about her and the overpriced tat in Tesco has stopped me nipping upstairs in Broughton, so I stay downstairs with the crunky snacks and diet coke. I messaged her last week pointing out her ignorance - surprisingly I wasn't blocked! I unfollowed when the make up demos started, became obvious then who she really was and soon after I found tattle and have saw through her ever since. Don't get me started on aww me da and me maaaa and where Jame's manhood is. Anyway that's my rant done. Back to making edible food for my family! Happy Sunday evening trolls

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Ferret

Chatty Member
Agree 100%
I am sick and tired of Hinch and SS and their bragging about their big houses now. They aren't relatable anymore (not that they ever were really).
Sophie showing off her underfloor heating when half the country can't afford to heat one house, let alone two is disgusting to watch.
She's so totally out of touch with real life and real people and totally agree with you about how differently she treats the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but she really is the laziest “influencer” (hate that bloody word!)
COVID could have been an opportunity to talk about cleaning and hygiene. This house move could have been done in real time and without the bragging, just talking through the process.
Instead we got nothing about COVID for 2 years(!!) and this sneaky drip feed about the house move which mostly features those fecking alpacas; which I used to like but am sick to death of now!
She does the bare (filtered) minimum on her ads, flaunts her wealth at a time when it’s truly distasteful and in between we are treated to 3 verses and a disco chorus of “Mum says, Dad made and Mummazzzz hahaha cackling”
Fuck me that was a bit of a rant but geeezus she is really winding everyone up now.
Annnnnd breath 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
What I don’t get is how she has never ever in two years even acknowledged covid, the pandemic, lockdown or anything (apart from flouting rules regularly) I’m in bed with covid for the second time, waiting for the hospital to courier me anti virals as in ECV and praying I’m well enough for work tuesday as no work no pay.
thee would have been so much to talk about/discuss with the rules around birthing partners and hospital visits when she had Lonnie but no, completely ignored.
seems very childlike and Disney fied IYSWIM

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Libbylulu

VIP Member
All the fabulous kitchens that are possible, hers look like a glorified caravan with that booth

• Haha
Reactions: 68

AllieBee

VIP Member
Because she's too greedy. Because she doesn't have the engagement she once had so she's got to use her kids to make more money. She put herself in this position. She could have backed away when Ronnie was born and given her family some privacy but she cares more about the money rolling in than her actual children. She's a shit excuse for a mother and you can just see it at every awkward interaction she has with them. I still stand by the opinion that she never really wanted kids. Inch I think did and he always seems very at ease with his boys, but she's 100% for that awkward aunt vibes. She didn't even know what colostrum was FFS. She's a liability with those children as far as I'm concerned. And the fact that in nearly three years she never seems to be alone with them speaks volumes.

Because new money is always so show offy. My niece is dating the son of a multi millionaire but you wouldn't know it just by chatting to him. He could afford to take her on the fanciest holidays, first class all the way, but they're going on budget Easyjet breaks across Europe and staying in student hostels.
Agree 💯. My friend is fabulously rich, she's married to a chap I used to go to school with who inherited a huge farm and millions of.pounds from his parents. He has kept the farm on, not sure of the acreage but its huge. He has a 10 year old land rover that's falling apart and covered in mud. She has a small car, they have 3 kids. Their house is massive but the nicest way to describe it is shabby. The sofa is comfy but old, thready in places, I love their proper.farmhouse kitchen with a real Aga, not an electric.one. Again its donkeys years old but she loves it! Nothing matches, everything is aged, but it's so homely and cosy. Oh and they have a proper boot room in the rear hallway where all the muddy boots and wet coats get slung. And an outside tap where they hose the dogs down if they get muddy. It's glorious and they are brilliant, welcoming, warm people who never, ever flash the cash. She shops at Lidl and rarely buys new clothes, she's the make do and mend type. My mate is the best, and compared.to her, Hinch is so fake, show off, artificial and superficial. Give me real people any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
She would have gained herself a little respect if she had said something along the lines of although she's super proud of her new home and instinctively wants to share her progress she considers it to be inappropriate at the present time and that she apologises for her dire content as she has nothing else of interest or value to say or show.
Funny how other influencers can amuse with tales of their everyday life🤷‍♀️
The irony is if she told the truth and showed the reality of a normal day,warts an' all, we'd all be much more invested in her story.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I don't remember ever hearing this story. Not surprised that Inch took it the tip though, that's where everything of theirs goes even Ronnie's toys.
Well if this true (and I take everything she says with a pinch of salt) then that must have been scary. I can see now why she hasn’t given any clues to where she lives now, the layout of the house… oh.

Also Jamie, why did it take you two weeks to get rid of the furniture from the front lawn. It’s not like you are busy at work mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Hi everyone 👋🏻 Long time lurker, first time poster!!

I’m honestly just trying to find the words …I don’t have my own kids, so haven’t always picked up on the issues, but does the exploitation of these kids know any bounds? Even her teenage niece is plastered all over social media now for every creeper/obsessed fan to recognise them irl.
Is everyone in the family really happy for these children to be seen by millions of strangers? Especially when the location of the (not a) farm isn’t a well kept secret. Or do they not see the issue since the biggest child in the family is Hinch herself?

I won’t complain much about the Easter tree, mainly because my grandpa made one for me and my sister when we were kids, but why show the nice moment of R and A decorating it, and then show us the “final product” which has clearly been redone. I also assume the reason Hinch thinks a teenager would want to decorate an Easter tree with their mum is because she has an unusual and unhealthy relationship with hers … I mean. Me and my mum are super close. I’m the same age as Sophie, have much less responsibilities than she does and (due to health reasons) still live with my mum - and even I find it weird

I have many other issues. But that’s today’s 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
And yet you managed to “design” (scoff) a range that is neither posh or affordable 😂

Oh and this is from a fan page…
E8E33994-C7F8-474C-AF25-22847EE7FEDB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Funny that hinch has posted this post only a while after PTWM has posted that her ‘non-verbal’ son has just said his first whole sentence 🤔

Both using their son’s for content and making out like they are both going through this journey together....or maybe ye are just both lazy parents that don’t put your phones down and interact with your children 🤮

View attachment 1169274

View attachment 1169280
they are strangers you pair of cretins! There is a well of support within our wonderful nhs. Support from PROFESSIONALS, who have a DUTY to safeguard your kids and keep their history PRIVATE!! These two pricks Don’t even think their kids toileting should be private from Instagram! Isn’t it sad hcps have their kids best interest at heart!

people pull you apart because you absolutely SUCK at the very basics of motherhood which is a duty of care to THEM. No one apart from you and your child and their very close loved ones has a pissing right to know anything abour them.

please enlighten me? What benefit does being on Instagram have on a child’s development and well being? There is zero benefit, there is plenty of detrimental aspects I could list all day. At least own it, you use your child because that cute factor boosts your engagement and spreads your demographics to families and single mums especially! There’s no positive for your children. Prick! Can’t stand the stupid cunt. Narc personality at its finest. Deflect, blame everyone else. YOU do suck.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Sausage90

VIP Member
My teen doesn't even want to speak to me, let alone decorate a fucking easter tree.

She's off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 63

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Really really cannot be bothered with this bitch at the moment. She makes me so sick to the stomach. Bragging, showing off, doesnt care how much money she's spending and then throwing it in people's faces. From today, if they already aren't, people are going to start to struggle financially, and then she has the cheek to throw up a post about affordable cleaning products. Fuck off Sophie!!! You ARE influencing these people to buy buy buy. Even though they are crippled by money problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
If Soph really was getting trolled about her kids or family - WHY then does she continue to feature them on IG? She even included her niece yesterday prior to that woe is me post. If she was any sort of mother, she’d remove her kids and even family members from her IG and as the ‘founder’ of her company MrsHinchhome, she would continue to be the face of her company. She makes everything so public, including her new home, where it’s located and layout! She doesn’t care about privacy and certainly not her kids privacy. She is a liar and a terrible person for using her kids in the way she does. She uses Ron’s ‘invisible speech’ as a way to introduce adverts, deflect negativity and to make her ‘untouchable’. I really think she will bring out a book featuring Ron and their journey. I hope I’m wrong though, but she only cares about money and how she comes across. Her and Jamie are such fame hungry wannabe celebs

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Wize Owl

VIP Member
This is what RoyOiOi and his Fucking Fluffhead pals think of poor petrified, nervous Mummaz. They only put up with her and her cackle for the carrots 🥕🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 62