Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Brag about your animals worth thousands of pounds.
Brag about your flooring worth thousands. Brag about your orangery worth thousands. Shill products to sheep who are probably watching their money because energy costs are through the roof.
Whine about how tough you have it when you're a millionaire and own two homes. You have a cheek when there are wars raging in the world and horrendous crimes being committed against innocent adults and children.

Your child being ND - we have a neurodiverse child - is nothing compared to that. You are just using your son for attention and pity. You have more money and free time than most of us to help him but you'd prefer to spend your time with alpacas and showing off.

The 100% call you out because you're disgusting.

20220404_100709-COLLAGE.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Chesneyslittlesister

Chatty Member
She's the biggest gaslighter going. Brag brag, ad, ad, woe is me. I'm sick of her ableist narrative. Having a child who isn't developing typically is massively worrying and challenging, especially at the age Ronnie is. However it's not taboo, it's not something to be hidden or ashamed of, and it's certainly not to be exploited for your own gain. This is Ronnie's life, his story, and it needs to be kept personal to him until a time comes where he can make an informed decision about what, if anything, he wants to share. It should never be used as a means to gain column inches and inflate your bank balance. Have some respect for your child and respect for yourself and keep his personal life just that.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Sausage90

VIP Member
DMs are always open.

Which is strange because when my town was trying to fundraise for a local child, I messaged Hinch numerous times and asked her to share and not one message was acknowledged.

I know she can't help everybody, but don't proclaim you're Mother Theresa either Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Blah blah 2020

Soo the reason Sophie is crying troll and offline..... just had a response from the ASA saying they have written to Mrs Hincliffe about the points raised and are awaiting a response from her!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Lardsnomes

I usually only post at times she angers me most & tonight has been one of those occasions with the predictable basic twatty pity-party.
The Huns aren’t loving her tone deaf bragging so she turns it into her usual pity party, pretending that the trolls are saying things about the children..Absolute lies!!
The criticism is all about you Sophie. You are a tone deaf, disgusting con woman. As the mum of a severely autistic child let me tell you that your “journey” doesn’t give you the right to be a complete money grabbing twat of an excuse as a human-being.
To paraphrase Hinch (not quote- which I know is a concept that the queen of plagiarism doesn’t get)
Just fuck off you narcissistic waste of oxygen and spend time with your lovely family, take your dog for a walk, (he’s a fat animal, not a human child) & stop treating creepy looking livestock like pets. Also be extremely embarrassed that your 12 year old niece parents your son much better than you.
As Soph would say.. Hope that helps. ATB 😡

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Translation -

Those nusty trolls call me out on my bullshit and actually protect my children’s privacy more than I do

View attachment 1169245
She’s off on the woe is me again. So what if 1% of people (in her opinion) don’t like her. That means she thinks 99% of people do. So why is she adapting her content to the 1%?!

Her content is seriously lacking. And she knows that. We get the blame as per. BORING.

• Heart

Susalu

I posted screenshots of her journal a while back as I took one for the team and went through her books that a family member was putting in the charity shop bag. I have been reading the memwarrrr and the amount of fakeness and lies is shocking. Take this for example. How do the sheep not clock it?
That book is so full of contradictions! The person who has just ripped out an entire house and it refurbishing all from scratch appareNtly likes to upcycle and hold onto original things 💩

Also now cue the fake posts to herself

“you deserve it” 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
So to be clear. She ‘tended’ that the downstairs carpets were flooded so she could fool everyone, rip them up and put underfloor heating. She’s despicable.
She lies and brags.

Reactions: 58

Sausage90

VIP Member
Just watching SS latest story with Rose being very vocal made me realise, I can’t remember the last time I heard Lonnie🤔
Sopha's kids aren't allowed to make a noise I'm fankyou.

They all sit in silence with no toys taking in all the panelling

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
As per rules I can’t mention any accounts… gen z are going OFF at gen x/millenial influencer parents using their kids in content and I am HERE for it. That generation will be the ones to go stop to it and I’m convinced it’ll be their generation that take it as far as getting legislation in place to protect their own kids. I think hinchs kids are gen alpha… it makes me equally happy/sad that there’s still a few more years and that kids like Ron and Lon have to suffer but you can literally smell the end of these losers that cba to look after their kids!

go get a job that doesn’t involve your kids privacy and dignity you selfish bint! Gen z are coming for you 🤣🤣

• Heart

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Rhododendrums are actually poisonous to livestock and dogs. And that’s what they were just eating in her garden. I guess that’s why actual proper farmers don’t keep their livestock loose on their gardens!

• Wow
  • Sad

abccc_

Chatty Member
Woman who posted a video of her 2 year old son on the toilet to 4 million followers: “Some days it’s really hard to know what to discuss and what not to discuss on Instagram”

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Sausage90

VIP Member
Thought zoflora told her off for using hot water with their product.

No wonder she's fucking mental. Off her chops on fumes

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Erica24

Chatty Member
Sophie you're really hoping you're boys are going to want to decorate and Easter tree with you when they are teenagers?! Trust me love, they will be so sick of your shit by then you'll be lucky if they even talk to you. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sopha, hunnnnay…. Seeing as a large proportion of your “Followers” are Bots you’ve paid for and don’t know you exist as they don’t exist and the rest are made up of hunz who haven’t seen through you…YET…some are bandwagon jumping and some are fick as fuck, I’d like to know how you feel you’re going through a little journey of petrified, nervous or plain scared when there are people fleeing for their lives in the Ukraine with just the clothes they have on their backs, leaving behind loved ones who are too old/sick to travel or their partners who are fighting, their pets and knowing it’s likely they won’t have a home to go back to 😢

Also, people are living in poverty in the UK, more soon will be too and also heartbreakingly with terminal illness. I’d like you to discuss why you think you‘re hard done by when the 1% - as you put it - just point out the lies you tell and that you‘re just a greedy, money obsessed saleswoman, bragging day in day out and who uses her own family, including two beautiful children, the Fucking Fluffheads who are just there to push the whole ‘tend Hinch Farm bullshit and her poor dog, who deserves proper care and not to be dressed up, so cruel and not funny in the slightest 😡

Your DM’s are always open…. What absolute crap. Twat 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart

choccychops

Chatty Member
If you choose to make money by putting your life on Instagram you have to accept that not everyone will like you and some will criticise you. If you are not strong enough to handle that you should walk away.

• Heart

F the dust.

VIP Member
Just saw her sycophant messages, if they weren't sent to her self by her self. "you've worked incredibly hard" makes me furious. How? How exactly has she worked incredibly hard? Fucking idiot's like. Wait and see when ya gas/ electric bill lands and she's building a orangery etc...see then. If posting stories seconds long on social media is what's now deemed as hardworking then this world's even more fucked up than I thought! Not to mention her husband being home full time and mother stapled to her hip. I despise her and her brainwashed sheep! Feeding Alpacas and recieving free stuff all day is not work ya cretins.

• Heart
Reactions: 54