Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears trackies every single day, whst on earth will she swop to when it gets hot🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's the thing, she never seems to face the consequences of her own action. Still hasn't apologised to Eileen, never addressed putting Zoflora in boiling water, fabric softener all over her soft furnishings, taking apart her sink, putting that vase on her hob etc etc etc.... we've all read #thread500 She's a spoilt child who leaves it for others to clean up her messes.
..sets the house on fire and then fucks off out without saying anything...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think it’s safe to say that she probably hasn’t had her titties done if she’s at soft play today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's either overdone the fillers in her face or that is one hell of a "ffs hurry up and take the photo" grimace orrrrrr she's holding in a fart 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Her body language and facial expression is definitely awkward and uncomfortable. No fun pose with the kids. No pulling a silly face with them. Literally hiding her body behind one of them.
Ive said it before. I bet when they go to soft play she stays sat at the table with her hot choc and crisps the entire time hunched over her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Could this be the start of the downfall? Because surely they’ll look at her account and tit a brick with the amount of filtered shenanigans that go on!!

7D02C6B1-04D7-40A4-B020-36A9F698CC50.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only joined today.
I'm embarrassed to say i used to be a fan of hers! I like keeping my home clean and followed her at the start for cleaning tips.
A while back, maybe a year ago, she posted a video of herself using some iconic makeup and never declared it as an advert. I was feeling crappy about myself, no time to be glam, kids, husband, our business etc and thought her make up is good I'll try it, thinking she used it. It was crap! Then several months later she posted a video of herself sorting her make up draws out and there wasn't a single iconic product!!!
Then i started feeling stupid for allowing myself to be duped. For the last 12 months or so I've kept her on my insta and since that incident I've noticed more and more how much she lies and manipulates things.
The final straw for me is her pretend farm. Its bleeping alpacas in a garden!! We have a real working farm, i love our life but its hard!! My husband is up at crack of dawn and not back in until gone 10pm most nights. During harvest we don't see him at home. I literally drive around dropping food off in various fields for him. I have one child at school and one at home. The little one at home is with me all day, whilst we're lambing, moving sheep, mucking out, feeding up, sorting our dogs, sorting our poultry. We have 8 dogs that i actually walk twice a day with both kids. Not like poor bloody Henry! Allowing Henry to be so obese is animal cruelty. Same with the alpacas. She doesn't have the space for them. I've deleted her as i actually can't stand watching her play farms anymore when she's no idea of the reality.
Posting messages of everyone telling her how hard she works, doing what? I've never actually known her do a days work!
Why on earth does she lie and fake stuff so much? She could still be successful if she didn't lie! I used to feel so crap like i was failing that she always had time for make up, immaculate house etc and think why does her life seem to always be under control whilst no matter how hard i try i don't have time to get myself ready, i usually spend majority of time flying about covered in mud chasing my arse! Then i realised she doesn't actually do anything!! She has everyone helping her! Yet makes out shes a stressed out relatable mum!
And what gets me the most is she doesn't even clean anymore!!

• Heart
Reactions: 176
So that’s the real reason for last night’s pity party? She knows she is going to get a slap on the wrist. So is trying to garner sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Curious if anyone has ever told her that there ARE other toddler / baby friendly activities than soft play?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Curious if anyone has ever told her that there ARE other toddler / baby friendly activities than soft play?
She probably likes soft play because it means she doesn’t have to get too involved. Heaven forbid she has any quality time with her children

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Only joined today.
I'm embarrassed to say i used to be a fan of hers! I like keeping my home clean and followed her at the start for cleaning tips.
A while back, maybe a year ago, she posted a video of herself using some iconic makeup and never declared it as an advert. I was feeling crappy about myself, no time to be glam, kids, husband, our business etc and thought her make up is good I'll try it, thinking she used it. It was crap! Then several months later she posted a video of herself sorting her make up draws out and there wasn't a single iconic product!!!
Then i started feeling stupid for allowing myself to be duped. For the last 12 months or so I've kept her on my insta and since that incident I've noticed more and more how much she lies and manipulates things.
The final straw for me is her pretend farm. Its bleeping alpacas in a garden!! We have a real working farm, i love our life but its hard!! My husband is up at crack of dawn and not back in until gone 10pm most nights. During harvest we don't see him at home. I literally drive around dropping food off in various fields for him. I have one child at school and one at home. The little one at home is with me all day, whilst we're lambing, moving sheep, mucking out, feeding up, sorting our dogs, sorting our poultry. We have 8 dogs that i actually walk twice a day with both kids. Not like poor bloody Henry! Allowing Henry to be so obese is animal cruelty. Same with the alpacas. She doesn't have the space for them. I've deleted her as i actually can't stand watching her play farms anymore when she's no idea of the reality.
Posting messages of everyone telling her how hard she works, doing what? I've never actually known her do a days work!
Why on earth does she lie and fake stuff so much? She could still be successful if she didn't lie! I used to feel so crap like i was failing that she always had time for make up, immaculate house etc and think why does her life seem to always be under control whilst no matter how hard i try i don't have time to get myself ready, i usually spend majority of time flying about covered in mud chasing my arse! Then i realised she doesn't actually do anything!! She has everyone helping her! Yet makes out shes a stressed out relatable mum!
Don’t be embarrassed! Many of us started that way before finding our way over here. You’ve seen the light, welcome fellow troll 😉😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Only joined today.
You are very welcome here REAL (not 'tend) farming 'troll'. You are amongst kindred spirits, many of whom have been in the same position as you & realised the truth! ❤ If you haven't already and when you get chance, Thread 500 and the Wiki are both enlightening reads!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.