Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunny2013

D94B6F1A-1727-4C45-AA6A-D397630ECC1C.png

Is Stacey and joe under the same management as Hinch?
What’s with them advertising cleaning products now?
The whole thing seems like one big set up now, I’ve went right off them both since the Hinch friendship, it’s just weird.
Stacey came across as a lovely girl, I really liked her but it all seems quite false now

• Sick
Reactions: 31

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
obviously goes without saying that the one woman who messaged her about her baby is awful. But she will use this for all it’s worth and be posting swipe up after swipe up tomorrow and the coming days. Plus if she wants to be taken serious couldn’t she for once not have used a stupid filter, sitting squeezing tears out with a bloody stupid filter on.
100 % agree with you. Yes, what that person sent her was vile, but here is what she is "doing wrong" in my opinion.
1. Says she makes a bit of money from Insta. No, love. Its not a bit of money. Her swipe ups probably earn her more in a day than I get in a month.
2. Says all she does is cleans her house. No again. You use careful product placements.
3. Says she is relatable. Nope. Most of the things she has in her home, people can't afford. Doesn't matter if they were gifted or actually paid for. Yes, you shop in cheaper shops, but if they didn't pedal your wares, would you even go in there?
My advice would be this. Take a break. Spend some time with your family. Do us all a favour. You can't be in the public eye then cry when it all goes tits up.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She seems so genuinely pleased to have a friend. Does this mean her other friends, the kids, arent really good friends or arent that exciting?
Is she being OTT because Stacey is a z list celeb? Ronnie is turning out to be very cute, I understand what she means by playing dolls, I dont think she treats him like a doll. I think she is really happy she had someone to go out with today and perhaps she really did enjoy herself doing a mum thing.

Maybe a decent friend is what she really needs

Eddypeter

VIP Member
The way I see this forum is nothing more than a group of friends getting together and having a debate and discussion about current relevant Instagram topics. I’m pretty sure everyone slating tattle is guilty of doing this in real life sat in your living rooms/canteens. No one here is trolling. Everyone here has been respectful of Sophie’s personal life. Not one person here has agreed with any nasty comments towards the child or directly about her. However we are entitled to discuss our own fucking opinions on people who decide to document every inch of their lives to earn money of the back of doing so. What do these thick shits not understand about trolling?
Calling a baby ugly - unnecessary and trolling
Telling someone to kill them selves- trolling
Calling out Sophie for not declaring things as she should and being honest about her marketing ploys - not trolling and totally acceptable
Discussing her well documented gifted home unfold whilst maintaining she’s relatable - acceptable and warranted

Jeeeezeeee Louise lets hope her silence will end with an announcement that she’s withdrawing posting her personal life and going back to being a grey hole gifted account.

Yel

Chatty Member
Who is excusing somebody calling the baby ugly? I havent seen anybody on here doing that!
Exactly, no one has. Someone is trying to stir the pot and Mrs hinch would love nothing more than getting us all fighting to stop the conversation.

Real or not the worst thing she could do is share and react to it as it will encourage trolls.

I'm not convinced her reaction is real, she's signed to a huge agency so has no need to read her DMS.

It is a handy tool to get engagement and galvanise her followers.

Reactions: 29

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Omg I didn’t realise how obsessed the ‘hinchers’ are! I just came across a cleaning account called Cleaningwith_beth, she literally does everything Hinch does, and even worse than that she’s even called her newborn son Ronnie 😩 wtf

• Wow
  • Sick

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I have literally just commented on Hinches latest grid post. All I said was Wow that’s a lot of gifted stuff....I am not joking when I say this but I’m less than two minutes, that’s 120 seconds, the comment was deleted! I’m actually flabbergasted she works that quickly!

• Wow
  • Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
I could be way of the mark,but I just had a premonition 🧙‍♀️.
Loose Women special on trolling with Stacey sitting next to Sophie as her mouth piece.Planning underway as I type.

• Wow
  • Sick

GossipBug

VIP Member
Maybe now is the time to be a mother Sophie. Keep your baby out of the spotlight. Probably means no more freebie baby items but surely actually paying for something is worth it to protect your baby? Stop being so bloody greedy. And let's be honest here you're not just cleaning your house anymore. You're fleecing your followers with endless swipe ups, adverts and flaunting a lifestyle that just isn't achievable for the masses. You're not just one of them and not just still learning. You have a whole management team at your back. Please just be honest for once. And for crying out loud clearly label your gifted items and ads. Then maybe there wouldn't be so many threads about you!

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
If I was watching her stories as a new mum it would make me feel guilty that my home isn’t pristine. Instead of enjoying my baby, soaking up all them baby cuddles, I should be cleaning. I felt like this anyway when my baby was born, months even, it would have made me feel 100x worse if Hinch had Ronnie at the same time as me. And I know now that looking back I’m glad I sat for hours on end with her, just having the important stuff done ❤
As a mam with kids in there 20’s and 30’s, take my advice and spend every second you can holding her, cuddling her, playing with her even just sitting watching her sleep because in the blink of an eye she’ll be all grown up and I promise you, you wont ever regret spending all that time with her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28

GossipBug

VIP Member
Prediction for what's coming next:

- Taking an Instagram break so she can focus on her family.

- Using the whole ordeal to flog her book after using it to calm her anxiety (Swipe up to calm yours too!)

- Some gifted security equipment/gates because now she feels nervous about his safety (more swipe ups)

- Gifted holiday to help her relax away her anxiety

Therealist

VIP Member
Sharing the name of a troll rather quickly again 🙄
That is really bad, cruel & a stupid thing to say, that baby is too cute it’s plain to see.
But, her response, even that is a form of manipulation, trying to get the troll to feel
Sorry for her.. and show her hinchers how nice she is
No one would respond like that! You either switch on them & tell them to fuck off or not say nothing & share it as she usually does.
& i hate when she says I don’t name n shame, she does it at least once a month 🙄

Ok I don’t feel sorry for her anymore now lol

• Heart

Homely92

How pointless is writing a list in her stupid book?!
You can write it once and that is it 🤣.

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
It’s actually made me feel a bit uncomfortable
2 young girls locally have both called their babies Ronnie , could be a coincidence but doubt it, also a friends daughter is having twin boys and she is calling them Ronnie & Reggie her mam is appalled but biting her tongue , her dad just said why not give them Kray for middle names too ! but the lass and her boyfriend are adamant

• Haha
  • Wow

LittleMy

VIP Member
Whatever she is, can she just go away? I wish the majority of these greedy influencers would just do one. You’ve made your money off the backs of real, working class people who really don’t need to have enough zoflora in their cupboards to blow up half their street, now close up shop please. I can’t be the only one sick of #gifted #ad #swipeup, surely? It’s getting old. They don’t even have one toe within the realm of relatability anymore.

• Heart