Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are bat tit crazy! I clicked on a few this morning,one account is literally a shrine to Hinch,the husbands IG name is @daddyhinch! But look at the desperation at this convention trying to get Hinch to follow someone ‘Fingers crossed she follows you’ ..it’s disturbing.And so many people write absurd things claiming Sophie has changed their lives? 🤮 And they all have cleaning cupboards like in the pictures,years and years worth of products! Why? It makes no sense.
The followers make her worse with the swipe ups cos she knows she can make an absolute killing

Reactions: 4
Am I the only person that can't stand the smell of Zoflora? I have a bottle to disinfect my bin each month and just dread it every time. :sick: why are people so obsessed with disinfectant? 🤯
The way she (and her minions) use it, yes I’d be ill from it. I use the Lavender & Country Garden ones as they smell homely to me. I use it to clean my bathroom and fill up my kitchen sink with hot water and a splash of it. I hate all of the other ones!

Reactions: 2
Prettymentallife has a parody about gifted laundry stuff. She's hilarious. It's on her stories now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've read more than I comment. I always feel freaked out when someone saying something and Mrs hinch does it the next day! Someone mentioned this AM that shes going to use the cooker ..... There she is making a Sunday roast? Someone mentioned she never goes out.... Next day she's out for a walk. She's not even bothered and takes all your ideas as she knows it will make her devoted followers feel like she lives a 'normal life'
She’s trying to please everyone on Tattle to build her following up more! It’s painfully obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she cooked for 4 people... herself, her mum, nan and niece. Jamie was home and she said hello to her dad whilst breaking the egg so where was their dinner??

Reactions: 14
We ought to tell her die hard fans to get on tattle - they’ll have a lot more chance having their messages read by her on here than if they actually message their great leader

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
We ought to tell her die hard fans to get on tattle - they’ll have a lot more change having their messages read by her on here than if they actually message their great leader
🤪 yep this place is a hotline to Grinch. Hi Soph/ Jamie or Gleam minion 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have literally just commented on Hinches latest grid post. All I said was Wow that’s a lot of gifted stuff....I am not joking when I say this but I’m less than two minutes, that’s 120 seconds, the comment was deleted! I’m actually flabbergasted she works that quickly!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I have literally just commented on Hinches latest grid post. All I said was Wow that’s a lot of gifted stuff....I am not joking when I say this but I’m less than two minutes, that’s 120 seconds, the comment was deleted! I’m actually flabbergasted she works that quickly!
My GOD. I came here to say the same, so much gifted. I think two items aren’t, right?

Reactions: 10
She didn’t write that latest post.. it’s to ‘well’ composed. I think her and her manager, Jamie, have regular strategy meetings to discuss content for coming weeks. It’s all carefully crafted to tie in with the Ads of the week etc... she’s a big business. Plus content is all prerecorded.

Reactions: 7
Now that the cooking fiasco is over,i'm ready to make the next prediction.i saw on her list that she's going to sort the garage out including ,sorry everyone, the Christmas bits.Yes,I know ,but it has been mentioned once or twice already.we all know this will be an extra special opportunity for our Soph to rake in just a few more shillings as she hinches our festive season.so a few of us girls have been working on a little ditty in preparation.hope you enjoy-take it away Polly and 1,2,3,4

OMG that is brilliant!

Reactions: 5
So what I’m intrigued by, what does the ‘*’ mean?
Because she’s posted one next to pretty much every item, except that with the Dunelm tablerunner she’s said {*gifted}. So what does the ‘*’ without gifted mean??

also I like how’s she’s put ebayer😉, which as we all know means “I’ve paid for this but because of all your swipe ups you’ve helped me earn multiple times what I paid for this crap!”

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.