Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a dog owner or animal lover (don’t shoot me!) so maybe I just don’t get it but the picture she posted of Henry’s “first smile” creeped me out 😂 her general relationship with Henry creeps me out.
I have a dog, who I love a lot, but she doesn’t have her own bedroom, I don’t make her do photo shoots in weird hats & I definitely don’t burp her! 😂

I find some of the Henry stuff weird & I think he looks quite anxious sometimes. You can see the whites of his eyes sometimes & that tends to be a sign of nerves in a dog.

Reactions: 18
Oh f off grinch. BBC better not put her on celeb antiques road show!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Hinch wants to go on Antiques Road Trip .... you won't find any antiques in B&M love - just saying 🙈

Reactions: 12
I’ve just gone back and watched some really old Hunch highlights as her over exaggerated voice has been really doing my head in lately. Like seriously, we get the word ends with a ‘t’ you don’t need to drag it out for 20 minutes!

I thought to myself “how did I used to like this woman and not get irritated by her voice?”.

She used to speak so bloody normally (in comparison) and be 100x less irritating. She could finish a sentence without adding a full stop after every word!

She actually kind of fit the mould of what she was aiming for, girl next door just cleaning her house.

Long story short, I have a sudden urge to clean my lounge...

Reactions: 10
How many of you lovely people think the scene in your house right now would make better viewing?
Me first 🙋‍♀️

I think Henry having his own bedroom is just odd.
Even if I had a huge house I wouldn’t have a bedroom for a dog 😂😂😂

I’m not a dog owner or animal lover (don’t shoot me!) so maybe I just don’t get it but the picture she posted of Henry’s “first smile” creeped me out 😂 her general relationship with Henry creeps me out.
I am an animal lover 3 million % I have a horse two cats a dog and two rabbits. And I can confirm I have never everrrrr posted a pic of any of their first smiles. As animals don’t smile 😂😂😂 occasionally when my dog is panting he does look happy but I wouldn’t document it as his first smile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no Stacey’s even made highlights now for swipe ups ahhhhh!!!
What is it with all these reality stars and Instagram influencers promoting all things ebay. Helen Briggs is bang on it at the moment too 🤷🏻‍♀️ if you follow her and know her style you know something is up when she starts telling you ebay maternity jeans (amongst other items) are the best thing ever and better than any other brand...followed by a swipe up link. They must get decent money from the affiliate program.

Just my opinion but I don’t think Jamie has any influence over her. I think she’s the one in control. I can imagine him asking her to stop and her saying no.
Scrolled back out of interest all the way to the beginning of her Account and I honestly can’t see why the hell shes now got nearly 3 million followers. A few pictures of a grey house earns you that? Absolutely mental.
It was mainly through her stories, how she built up, and still builds, her huge following. It's also how she manages to be very sneaky because she posts adverts and gifts constantly, without proper labelling, knowing that they disappear in 24 hours. There will be some that screenshot and report but she doesn't care because a) they are few are far between and b) she has already been investigated by ASA and got away with it so she thinks she is above being reprimanded.

Reactions: 9
I have a dog, who I love a lot, but she doesn’t have her own bedroom, I don’t make her do photo shoots in weird hats & I definitely don’t burp her! 😂

I find some of the Henry stuff weird & I think he looks quite anxious sometimes. You can see the whites of his eyes sometimes & that tends to be a sign of nerves in a dog.
Some of Henry’s body language is concerning
Also he is a dog not a baby and has very different things that will make him happy and content

Reactions: 6
They are probably both as bad as each other although even if it’s for the cameras I don’t think he should let her treat him like that. If he has any mates then surely they must take the piss out of him about her!!
That's what I think. They are equally bad. I remember seeing a screenshot of her asking another cleaning account for tips on how to use soda crystals and zoflora. I don't think she knew what she was doing. Then they realised there might be money in cleaning...

Reactions: 8
im glad im not the only one..i love animals and chat to to my girls Gerbils if they are out as i pass them in their tank but all that stroking his eyebrows /head and paw in his sleep creeps me out too, the special bedroom and well dont get me started in that bizarre winding picture! . infact i dont know why as hes just a dog but theres something about Henry that creeps me out too...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wouldn't it be lovely if she could say something in here own words just once instead of spouting someone else's crap?

HER. I think I need to clean my key pad....mrs hinch -are you there 👀

Reactions: 5
I
Wouldn't it be lovely if she could say something in here own words just once instead of spouting someone else's crap?

HER. I think I need to clean my key pad....mrs hinch -are you there 👀
I don't think she's got much to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am an animal lover 3 million % I have a horse two cats a dog and two rabbits. And I can confirm I have never everrrrr posted a pic of any of their first smiles. As animals don’t smile 😂😂😂 occasionally when my dog is panting he does look happy but I wouldn’t document it as his first smile 😂
Off topic but I swear there facial expressions change, like I can tell when my chi is in a mischief making mood and when she’s relaxed etc, I could swear she’s smiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is it with all these reality stars and Instagram influencers promoting all things ebay. Helen Briggs is bang on it at the moment too 🤷🏻‍♀️ if you follow her and know her style you know something is up when she starts telling you ebay maternity jeans (amongst other items) are the best thing ever and better than any other brand...followed by a swipe up link. They must get decent money from the affiliate program.

It was mainly through her stories, how she built up, and still builds, her huge following. It's also how she manages to be very sneaky because she posts adverts and gifts constantly, without proper labelling, knowing that they disappear in 24 hours. There will be some that screenshot and report but she doesn't care because a) they are few are far between and b) she has already been investigated by ASA and got away with it so she thinks she is above being reprimanded.
I want to talk like you when I grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.