Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's flippant,but I wish I could cry prettily.
My mouth contorts into weird shapes and my eyes shut tight.🤷‍♀️
I stress my friends out when I cry.noone cuddles me cos I'm scarey.when I regain control I find myself in an empty room 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They got rid of it in the extension. The make up room in now the upstairs landing. Instead she's got a new big dressing table in the master bedroom.
Ah that makes sense! Surely keeping it a 5 bed house would of added value though 🤷‍♀️ More rooms for her to get gifted too 🤣

Reactions: 4
obviously goes without saying that the one woman who messaged her about her baby is awful. But she will use this for all it’s worth and be posting swipe up after swipe up tomorrow and the coming days. Plus if she wants to be taken serious couldn’t she for once not have used a stupid filter, sitting squeezing tears out with a bloody stupid filter on.

Reactions: 24
I’m not a massive fan of hers but anyone that calls a baby names is disgusting. And if anyone came for my children I’d do exactly the same. Have your opinions about her but leave her child alone. You’re the lowest of the low to go for a baby.

Reactions: 23
She can’t win! She had tit when she wouldn’t show him as well! It’s ridiculous now. She should be allowed to show her son without horrible humans commenting on him! And another mum doing it at that! Literally no need to log on and inbox someone slagging a child off it’s disgusting
There will always be people who will message to slag her or her family off
That's what happens when you can say something to someone without having to look at them in front of you.
Its very common online. Doesnt make it right but it would be naive to think it wouldn't happen.
She could have posted one pic of her son to announce his birth then gave the message that as a cleaning account, her baby has no part in her instagram.
I am cynical and I personally think she can sell much much more to her shoppers as a mum and home account so Ronnie will continue to be used for maximum kerching.

She has time to turn this around and stop putting that little boy in the firing line. There will always be a headcase sitting at home waiting to slate him

Reactions: 21
That's what happens when you can say something to someone without having to look at them in front of you.
Its very common online. Doesnt make it right but it would be naive to think it wouldn't happen.
She could have posted one pic of her son to announce his birth then gave the message that as a cleaning account, her baby has no part in her instagram.
I am cynical and I personally think she can sell much much more to her shoppers as a mum and home account so Ronnie will continue to be used for maximum kerching.

She has time to turn this around and stop putting that little boy in the firing line. There will always be a headcase sitting at home waiting to slate him
Or worse. Some of her followers seem a little obsessive.

Reactions: 8

Spot on

Reactions: 4
Right. So people shouldn’t be talking about her baby like that. Absolutely not! BUT...it’s funny how she sees those posts and not the ones of her desperate Hinchers who would kill for even just a heart from her.

Call me cynical but I always feel there is more to it. 🤔

I think he looks like the most adorable little old man but that’s my general opinion of babies. They behave like little old people too. Usually drunk ones who can’t stop putting things in their mouths! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lost some sympathy for her when she said ‘I earn some money from instagram’

You earn a bleeping tit load of money Soph 💁🏽‍♀️ Dont make out its just pocket money!

Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she isnt using a troll calling her baby ugly to her own benefit 🙁
Wouldn’t be surprised if it was all a set up? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t rate her or her instagram, but to be horrible to a baby is wrong. If anyone sent me things like that about my kids it would destroy me.

Reactions: 6
Maybe now is the time to be a mother Sophie. Keep your baby out of the spotlight. Probably means no more freebie baby items but surely actually paying for something is worth it to protect your baby? Stop being so bloody greedy. And let's be honest here you're not just cleaning your house anymore. You're fleecing your followers with endless swipe ups, adverts and flaunting a lifestyle that just isn't achievable for the masses. You're not just one of them and not just still learning. You have a whole management team at your back. Please just be honest for once. And for crying out loud clearly label your gifted items and ads. Then maybe there wouldn't be so many threads about you!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her eyes looked like they’ve had eye drops in them 🤔. I don’t wear it... There’s no such thing as bad publicity is their Soph?! 😉

Reactions: 6
Misses a DM from her own mother and yet sees this horrible message within a few minutes? Set up much??

Reactions: 31
She should never have put him on her Instagram for 2.7 million plus who ever else is watching on her open profile, she is naieve to think that there wouldn't be a handful of trolls who would pick on her baby 😔 even if we didn't think her baby was beautiful every mam and dad thinks their baby is the cutest baby in the world and that's how is should be. I would be gutted if I heard things like that about my children but we all know it's not the 1st time it's happened as she's posted about it before! it's time to take him off social media and keep him private and enjoy him.

Reactions: 17
Sharing the name of a troll rather quickly again [emoji849]
The messages ARE cruel and unnecessary, however the one on the right has a valid point, although not stated in the right way. I don't know the circumstances over what Hunch has said, but anti-vaxxers don't need an excuse to pedal their misconceptions about vaccinations. She needs to remember that being in the public eye gives her a degree of responsibility. This isn't over safe practices regarding chemicals, this is concerning innocent babies and she needs to be much more careful about what she says surrounding injections.

Reactions: 13
No one deserves to have their baby targeted by vile trolls. It’s disgusting.
But why do ‘celebs’ not just hinch but so many others, FILM THEMSELVES CRYING! It’s so cringe! I’m not saying don’t be upset, it’s natural. But why film it and post it for the world to see!
If your going to be in that industry you have to unfortunately accept that some evil people are going to say anything to get you upset!

Reactions: 26
I’m struggling to grasp what she had to gain from naming and shaming the troll 🤷‍♀️...I have a 13 year old daughter who has been bullied terribly in school, and there have been many times when she’s come home inconsolable because the little witches have passed vile comments on her, yes my first reaction is to scream and tell the world what little b*****s they are, but what does that achieve, you have to take a step back and think sensibly rather than impulsively. Yes she’ll get the army’s sympathy, yes she’ll get her headlines, but in the long run she’s going to look back at this time in her life & regret it all. The issue is with Soph is she’s chosen this very public lifestyle where the downside is she’s opened herself up to these kind of trolls online, her boy doesn’t have a choice in this...why oh why would you put your kid in the headlights 🤷‍♀️
Money don’t make you happy Soph clearly, time goes by so quickly when you have kids - put down that sodding ‘to do list’ have a break from your social media and make memories with Ronnie - no ones going to remember you in 10 years time stop trying to please an army of fans over your baby.

Reactions: 25
I actually don’t care if I get blocked for this. I agree with mostly everyone’s opinions on here but most of you excusing someone calling a baby ugly is absolutely disgusting! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yes she puts her baby on instagram but that does not mean it’s fair game to make vile comments about a BABY! not to mention everyone in here was slating her for not putting a picture of Ronnie up a couple of months ago!
I hope all of you commenting would be happy for someone to call your baby ugly.

I’m not keen on MH for many reasons but that wasn’t fake. Imagine how you would feel!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No one deserves to have their baby targeted by vile trolls. It’s disgusting.
But why do ‘celebs’ not just hinch but so many others, FILM THEMSELVES CRYING! It’s so cringe! I’m not saying don’t be upset, it’s natural. But why film it and post it for the world to see!
If your going to be in that industry you have to unfortunately accept that some evil people are going to say anything to get you upset!
I dont understand why people film themselves crying either. Its very strange!

Its like they have to film it to prove how upset they are

Reactions: 14
I’m struggling to grasp what she had to gain from naming and shaming the troll 🤷‍♀️...I have a 13 year old daughter who has been bullied terribly in school, and there have been many times when she’s come home inconsolable because the little witches have passed vile comments on her, yes my first reaction is to scream and tell the world what little b*****s they are, but what does that achieve, you have to take a step back and think sensibly rather than impulsively. Yes she’ll get the army’s sympathy, yes she’ll get her headlines, but in the long run she’s going to look back at this time in her life & regret it all. The issue is with Soph is she’s chosen this very public lifestyle where the downside is she’s opened herself up to these kind of trolls online, her boy doesn’t have a choice in this...why oh why would you put your kid in the headlights 🤷‍♀️
Money don’t make you happy Soph clearly, time goes by so quickly when you have kids - put down that sodding ‘to do list’ have a break from your social media and make memories with Ronnie - no ones going to remember you in 10 years time stop trying to please an army of fans over your baby.
This!!! You are so right. She will become irrelevant and look back at the time she missed with the baby. You can’t put an old head on young shoulders unfortunately and we will no doubt watch her fall just as we watched her rise x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.