Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Country is going to hell in a hand basket but HOLD THAT THOUGHT BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED A BABY UGLY AND MADE MRS HINCH CRY.*

Give.me.strength.

*as previously stated, I do not condone these messages, they are vile and abhorrent, however, get a grip and gain some fucking perspective, crazy-ass Hinchers!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

GossipBug

VIP Member
Four people to give a baby a bath and get him changed? He's just a baby. Not the second bloody coming of Christ!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GrimFandango

Can't help but wonder if this is all some sort of social science experiment....

Thread suggestion:

Sticks and stones may break thy bones, but my swipe ups never hurt you...

• Haha

DozyCowSleepySheepy

Right. So people shouldn’t be talking about her baby like that. Absolutely not! BUT...it’s funny how she sees those posts and not the ones of her desperate Hinchers who would kill for even just a heart from her.

Call me cynical but I always feel there is more to it. 🤔

I think he looks like the most adorable little old man but that’s my general opinion of babies. They behave like little old people too. Usually drunk ones who can’t stop putting things in their mouths! 😂

• Haha
The exaggerated “shhhhhh” when she says “wash”. Why???? Every time I hear it I’m a little bit sick in my mouth 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Lchamb92

No one deserves to have their baby targeted by vile trolls. It’s disgusting.
But why do ‘celebs’ not just hinch but so many others, FILM THEMSELVES CRYING! It’s so cringe! I’m not saying don’t be upset, it’s natural. But why film it and post it for the world to see!
If your going to be in that industry you have to unfortunately accept that some evil people are going to say anything to get you upset!

Flossy2019

VIP Member
I actually don’t care if I get blocked for this. I agree with mostly everyone’s opinions on here but most of you excusing someone calling a baby ugly is absolutely disgusting! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yes she puts her baby on instagram but that does not mean it’s fair game to make vile comments about a BABY! not to mention everyone in here was slating her for not putting a picture of Ronnie up a couple of months ago!
I hope all of you commenting would be happy for someone to call your baby ugly.

I’m not keen on MH for many reasons but that wasn’t fake. Imagine how you would feel!
No ones excused it have they? We’ve all said it’s disgusting what they’ve said? But when you’re in the public eye you are in the firing line for comments good or bad and if you’re going to post things you are going to receive comments unfortunately. I think what most of us meant was that because she’s posting him she is going to get horrible messages about him as there is always someone out there with a nasty comment. Not once has someone said it’s ok to say those types of things

• Heart

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
I would 100% name and shame every disgusting troll who said anything about my children and I would t care for the backlash they got! If you can’t take it, don’t give it simple as that! That woman was a mum herself and absolutely disgusting behaviour!

Freddie_fanz

To me, that is a troll!

Anybody that would send a message saying a baby is ugly deserves everything they get!

And I hope it isnt anyone off here!

If I got a message like that about my baby I’d hunt the fucker down 😡
Absolutely. 100% agree. I am actually ashamed that someone could send those things. And I do believe there are people that horrid out there, before the “she wrote them herself” brigade pipes up...
I actually feel very sorry for her right now. At the end of the day she’s only human. She might spread nasty chemicals over her house etc etc but she doesn’t deserve that. No one does.

• Heart

MrsEvil

I feel like I’m probably in the minority here as most of you are saying you’d be upset by that message but if some stranger messaged me that about my baby I actually wouldn’t give a fuck. I know it’s not true and I’d just find it weird that someone felt the need try to be that nasty.

That being said, I do think it’s horrible and have no idea what goes through someone’s head to feel the need to message something like that.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
She has 2 Instagram accounts, one personal, one business. Why does she not use them as such? There's a simple answer to dealing with the trolls right there.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It's all a facade, I personally don't believe those messages were real (obvs if they were, it was uncalled for) but the fact that she saw this message minutes after it had been sent but missed a message from her own mother. Doesn't sit right with me.

I think she's done it for attention, she knows people get bored of looking at all her gifted shit so she's gotta stay relatable and lovable.

If someone sends you a nasty message like that, just bloody block then and ignore it. This is the Internet for god sake.
It's fascinating how having a book coming out and hoping for some free press can influence which out of the thousands and thousands of dm's you read. Notice she went for pretty crying, aka butterflies, rather than Gretel, she knows exactly what she's doing.

Can'tDeal

Someone guessed it right - Soloman has linked a swipe-up for an eBayer...A rattle for her son.

Dear Lord, now there's two of them...😳

• Angry
  • Wow

Clairejo

I’m struggling to grasp what she had to gain from naming and shaming the troll 🤷‍♀️...I have a 13 year old daughter who has been bullied terribly in school, and there have been many times when she’s come home inconsolable because the little witches have passed vile comments on her, yes my first reaction is to scream and tell the world what little b*****s they are, but what does that achieve, you have to take a step back and think sensibly rather than impulsively. Yes she’ll get the army’s sympathy, yes she’ll get her headlines, but in the long run she’s going to look back at this time in her life & regret it all. The issue is with Soph is she’s chosen this very public lifestyle where the downside is she’s opened herself up to these kind of trolls online, her boy doesn’t have a choice in this...why oh why would you put your kid in the headlights 🤷‍♀️
Money don’t make you happy Soph clearly, time goes by so quickly when you have kids - put down that sodding ‘to do list’ have a break from your social media and make memories with Ronnie - no ones going to remember you in 10 years time stop trying to please an army of fans over your baby.

Reactions: 25

Jane565

Chatty Member
I love jigsaws but I haven’t done one for ages! Might see if there’s an app or something I can get on my tablet.

I’m convinced Solomon & Hinch are up to something. This ‘friendship’ is pretty out of the blue, it makes me suspicious.
I didnt realise til now theyve all got same initials sophie stacey jamie joe ronnie and rex. Is all that coincidental.

• Wow
This might sound controversial but bare with me. I truly admire the fact she started a brand just by cleaning her sink. That’s brilliant. Like why didn’t I think of that. However what I can’t stand is the use of so much chemicals around a home where there is a baby and a dog, the stupid blonde attitude, the constant pushing of people buying shit that they don’t need. Make women think that by cleaning when you are anxious instead of seeking help is good. Making women think it’s cool to obsess over house work or spend huge amounts of money to buy other shit that not only is shit but it’s also fucking dangerous. Making women do shit like mixing bleach and zoflora and think it’s cool. I mean I read in the fb group some absolute loon saying oh I know the risks but doing it anyway. The gas that results from mixing the two used to be used by the nazis to kill Jews in concentration camps. With her huge platform and insane followers she would make such a change. I have reduced my use of cleaning products immensely after watching her and planning to do even more. She pisses me off to no end because she knows better and does it for the money. She is very clever and takes advantage of people.

stewpot

Chatty Member
How embarrassing for him when he grows up and sees that he was spoken about by the newspapers for being called ugly 🙈 why did she not just delete and block, she knows they only messaged her for attention!