Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree attacking baby was low. The vaccination day is quite hard on mums. However when she is asking “what have I done wrong?” Well Sophie you out your family in the spot light. Why not just say before you had Ronnie. “ thanks so much for your support with my pregnancy etc however my baby won’t be on my cleaning channel” then no Tom dick and Harry will comment on how ugly your kid is( I personally think Ronnie is a gorgeous little lad and he reminds me of my little boy). She also asks “ who is she hurting with her cleaning?” Well Sophie the Answer to that is THE FUCKING PLANET there are people protesting for change and she is spraying chemicals left right and. Center and buying all the plastic. The business model is not in line with the new world around us and all this waste etc is only going to bring her more backlash from here on. This is just the start. My advice to her would be to have a sit down and speak to her mum, husband, dad, best friend and have a big look around and change her business model. You want to scrub your floors obsessively go for it but do it in a environment friendly way and people won’t hit like that. She has a huge platform use it for good for fuck sakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Was just thinking..... when I cry (which is usually when I'm thinking of my late mum) I hide in the loo and make sure I dry my tears and compose myself before leaving and going back out to my family. There is no way in hell I would be looking for my butterfly filter in order to film myself 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Mrsptobe

I’m struggling to come to terms with the fact that I have been teaching my beautiful class all day and I return home knowing I have a full weekend of planning ahead. I tune into Instagram and Grinch has 3847493947 stories from today...literally doing sweet FA. The same as every day. I may not have a big spotless home, or much money in my bank like she does but I tell you something-I have love for my job and for the children I teach. Every day is so different and I need to remind myself that my life is so much more full than hers.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why share your baby all over social media if you are going to get upset when keyboard warriors send messages like this? Of course its going to happen. I'm surprised it doesnt or hasn't happened more often.

It's not right and she doesnt have to accept it. Just stop selling your baby to the highest bidder sophie and keep him out of the spotlight.
You're supposed to be shining your sink as a cleaning account and you dont need to put your baby in the line of fire to sell cleaning stuff.

I'm not moved by the tears though, who gets so desperately upset that they log into snapchat to film themselves crying with a filter on before uploading to Instagram? I wouldn't even think to do that.
Yes I'm sure she is hurt however she can easily stop this happening by keeping her son private. He has no say on being tarted all over the internet. It's not fair to him

• Heart
I don't care what you think about anybody ethically or whatever. To message someone saying their baby is ugly is fucking disgusting. No wonder she's upset.

Reactions: 37

Underhiseye

Chatty Member
OopsyDaisy (the justgiving page she shared) was my friend. A fantastic, wonderful and perfect friend. Mrs Hinch contributed absolutely nothing to her page or to her family. Daisy had already passed away when Grinch originally shared Daisy’s JG page-that’s how much she knew about what she was sharing. My friend has died and Grinch is making it about her. What an absolute witch
I’m so sorry to hear this, thinking of you and all of Daisy’s friends and family x

• Sad
Reactions: 36

MrsD33

VIP Member
I actually don’t care if I get blocked for this. I agree with mostly everyone’s opinions on here but most of you excusing someone calling a baby ugly is absolutely disgusting! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Yes she puts her baby on instagram but that does not mean it’s fair game to make vile comments about a BABY! not to mention everyone in here was slating her for not putting a picture of Ronnie up a couple of months ago!
I hope all of you commenting would be happy for someone to call your baby ugly.

I’m not keen on MH for many reasons but that wasn’t fake. Imagine how you would feel!
Who is excusing somebody calling the baby ugly? I havent seen anybody on here doing that!

From what I can remember we were’nt slating her for NOT putting a photo of Ronnie on it was the way she was teasing everybody with her Ronnie Hinch Jigsaw......posting different parts of his body every few days

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Loevly

Talking about her ‘mum date’ with Stacey and she verbatim said “we basically played dolls”

That basically sums up what Ronnie is to her. Gross.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Piggly

I see the kitchen utensils people have messaged her to tell her she’s crashed their website.
If that’s the case I really despair for these people who are so desperate to have whatever she has. If they really want to be like her they should stick the stuff straight in the garage when it arrives & order a Dominoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She’ll be back later this evening with a story about how she’s spent the day controlling her anxiety by working her way through the journal, which is available for pre-order now

And because she is such a caring person who cares about her followers, a helpful swipe up will be there so they can buy the journal to help them as well.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bev1000

So apparently she has never seen the shark hoover on sale..erm Pinocchio 🤥 I think you have, you know when you shared it over the bank holiday and the numerous times before that.. funny because it was on sale all them times too.

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
It is bang out of order but saying I’ve got my husband & baby in one story and the next your in floods of tears (conveniently behind butterflies and not gretal) just makes me thinking hmmmm milking it before the book arrives? 🤔
everything she does is so theatrical or animated it makes it look fake, even the crying!
Also when she rounds it off with I just clean & I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, all sympathy gets sucked right out of me.

She accuses this site of being trolls but never names the site, like she does the private messages

Stacey Solomans son does, are they the same age?
Lost some sympathy for her when she said ‘I earn some money from instagram’

You earn a fucking shit load of money Soph 💁🏽‍♀️ Dont make out its just pocket money!

Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt that she isnt using a troll calling her baby ugly to her own benefit 🙁

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
Shes gone quiet now, is this all part of the mind games?
Yep! I predict that tomorrow, or maybe later today there will be a post. I think it be something like, "Hi guys, I was going to shut my Insta down, but I know how much you all rely on me, so I am going to carry on. Here are some swipe ups".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Curly

VIP Member
I don’t understand the whole mentality of I’m so heartbroken and hurt I’ll make a video???
If I’m upset the last thing I’m going to do is record myself with a stupid filter (notice how she picked the nice one knowing she’d be in the papers) and then post it to the world!

Reactions: 32

uh-hoe

Someone with 2700000 followers gets 1 message from a troll account and that gives her a melt down? Pull the other leg hun.

She plays her mob like cheap fiddles.

Crying trolling in 2019 is just part of the strategy to get more followers. Turn off your DMs or just clean on your account babez!!

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
That's what makes it worse. She knows what she's doing and she's basically using her child for sympathy. She really needs to get a grip. She's living such a deluded life.

I've been unfollowing everyone that's been sharing her stories. It's really starting to get on my nerves.

. FIG-LX1 .
The final straw for me was someone putting up a post of how they’ve had to explain to their disabled kid what’s happened coz she’s crying... alongside the token pic of the child in her wheelchair. I’m sorry but I think that’s disgusting. Using your child to get noticed that’s how I see that

• Wow
  • Angry

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m still so freaked out by her burping the dog. If it came from anyone else I would think it was a joke. It’s not a joke with her though. It’s mildly terrifying.

Also Jamie is out with “the lads” (hate that term, he’s out with his friends and yes they all have one penis each) so she’s got her mum round. Again, anyone else this would be normal and nice. Not her. Just something weird about it like she can’t be alone.

• Haha

LauraB

Misses a DM from her own mother and yet sees this horrible message within a few minutes? Set up much??

Reactions: 31