Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
just watched her stories don’t know who I find more annoying grinch or Soloman 🤔 friendship is purely for publicity and grinch really thinks she’s a proper celeb now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

headfullofdreams

You lot do realise that she's going to show herself cooking a meal this week? Even if it's her heart attack inducing monstrosity that she likes to call 'nachos' [emoji1787]

• Haha
  • Heart

Ineedahero

Dot to dot for a grown woman?? What on earth?
I'm not white knighting Hinchy but colouring books for adults and dot to dot are mindful activities and in this over stimulated world are good methods of de-stressing. It doesn't have to be your thing but there's nothing wrong with adults doing it.

My only issue is her using it to bank for herself not for other people.

Lala1998

It’s not nice to send messages like that end of.
But do you know what is also not right? Showing the child putting an innocent baby on the internet or any image of a child is wrong.
I waited until my daughter was a teenager and knew what the internet was so I asked her permission to put a photo of us on my private Instagram she was 12 when the first photo was posted.
I completely disagree with her putting him up if it’s a cleaning account the child dsnt need to be on it unless Beimg used as a prop which is exactly what is happening.
Just don’t show him then people can’t call him ugly!
Coming on all teary eyed she knows full well what the internet is like and she exposed him to strangers. No sympathy just don’t show him plain and simple.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
(IMO)
She. Is. Acting.

Everything is an act. She won’t be like this in day to day life. It’s the “Hinch” brand. Instagram is her office.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Dear Lord, there are real issues in the world today but no, let’s all start a prayer circle for a woman who has stayed quiet on Insta for all of 22 hours. 🙏🏻

• Haha

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
She would absolutely love nothing more than for her army to mob this site with trolling accounts and comments. She followed a very small account trying to get this site banned, the page swiftly got removed from Instagram. I’m not buying the hate messages one bit, she’s done this before, so she’s got history. The last ‘troll’ left a message about her baby, and within minutes it was seen, replied to and a screen shot taken for her Instagram story. It’s all absolute bollocks.
I’m bored of this woman and her fucking whining and crying into the camera. You put your innocent baby in the spotlight when there was no need too. Your greed will be the end of you soph.
I expect many celebrities get nasty messages, not all of them feel the need to stop so low as to respond. This is why I think the messages are indeed fake. Like many have said, for engagement purposes and the fact that she has a book out.

Sad...
She's not a celebrity though is she. Just a normal woman cleaning her house, learning as she goes along, she's just one of us! 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
How do we know this is even real?
She saw how much attention Jesy got with her documentary and she’s thought I can have a bit of that.
Like you said before, out of the millions of messages she managed to see the nasty comment from one but didn’t block them. This happened before not so long ago.
She does a shout-out to the BBC a few stories before and then shows the troll messages before crying about it.
I guarantee it’s trying to get the BBC’s attention or Jesy herself so they can bond over the ‘me too’ scenerio.
It’s likely she’s done this herself as a cry for more attention.

Reactions: 24

Ineedahero

I don't condone those messages but there is absolutely no need to name and shame. It's done purely for attention and engagement. And the irony is her followers will now proceed to do the exact same thing, make hateful and personal insults to this other person. Irony much?. Yeah Hinchy making the world a little bit better one troll at a time 🙄

All she needed to do was contact IG and report them. It's not rocket science. But it's always good for engagement and we cant turn that down can we.

Yel

Chatty Member
Of course she's going to be quiet today, she's made all the headlines and the best thing she can do is stay quiet and get people to watch her stories that conveniently have a plug for the book. It's just marketing.

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Why share your baby all over social media if you are going to get upset when keyboard warriors send messages like this? Of course its going to happen. I'm surprised it doesnt or hasn't happened more often.

It's not right and she doesnt have to accept it. Just stop selling your baby to the highest bidder sophie and keep him out of the spotlight.
You're supposed to be shining your sink as a cleaning account and you dont need to put your baby in the line of fire to sell cleaning stuff.

I'm not moved by the tears though, who gets so desperately upset that they log into snapchat to film themselves crying with a filter on before uploading to Instagram? I wouldn't even think to do that.
Yes I'm sure she is hurt however she can easily stop this happening by keeping her son private. He has no say on being tarted all over the internet. It's not fair to him
She can’t win! She had shit when she wouldn’t show him as well! It’s ridiculous now. She should be allowed to show her son without horrible humans commenting on him! And another mum doing it at that! Literally no need to log on and inbox someone slagging a child off it’s disgusting

Lalobadee

VIP Member
obviously goes without saying that the one woman who messaged her about her baby is awful. But she will use this for all it’s worth and be posting swipe up after swipe up tomorrow and the coming days. Plus if she wants to be taken serious couldn’t she for once not have used a stupid filter, sitting squeezing tears out with a bloody stupid filter on.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Hi and welcome to my latest episode of “THAT’S A FUCKING ......, SOPH”

“Best little invention ever” THAT’S A FUCKING SPIRIT LEVEL, SOPH

• Haha