Mrs Hinch #53 All hail Saint Soph, patron saint of Zoflora, she gets richer, the army gets poorer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually made me feel a bit uncomfortable
2 young girls locally have both called their babies Ronnie , could be a coincidence but doubt it, also a friends daughter is having twin boys and she is calling them Ronnie & Reggie her mam is appalled but biting her tongue , her dad just said why not give them Kray for middle names too ! but the lass and her boyfriend are adamant

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Know what we haven’t seen in bleeping forever ?

That monstrosity of a crib with the wheels ? Last time we saw that it was like June ?

Did that go on Depop too hun ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Know what we haven’t seen in bleeping forever ?

That monstrosity of a crib with the wheels ? Last time we saw that it was like June ?

Did that go on Depop too hun ?
I caught a glimpse of it just a while ago-cant remember the story but the wheels were defo there.

Reactions: 6
I have literally just commented on Hinches latest grid post. All I said was Wow that’s a lot of gifted stuff....I am not joking when I say this but I’m less than two minutes, that’s 120 seconds, the comment was deleted! I’m actually flabbergasted she works that quickly!
I thought she’d bought those napkin rings etc from dungeon, now they’re gifted? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I thought she’d bought those napkin rings etc from dungeon, now they’re gifted? 🤔
She got them from Dunelm. It's all in the language she uses. Regular folk would reconcile that as purchasing them because you know.... That's the regular thing!

Reactions: 4
2 young girls locally have both called their babies Ronnie , could be a coincidence but doubt it, also a friends daughter is having twin boys and she is calling them Ronnie & Reggie her mam is appalled but biting her tongue , her dad just said why not give them Kray for middle names too ! but the lass and her boyfriend are adamant
I have a 3yo called Ronnie and when I seen she named her baby Ronnie I was a little bit guttered. People say oh like Mrs hinch when people ask his name. I knew there would be bother kids called Ronnie but I hoped it wasn't hers 🤐🤐

Reactions: 1
But the thing is, she doesn't have a proper job does she? She's at home 24/7 and her son is very young so hardly has to tidy up after him. She has the time on her hands to endlessly clean and wash clothes, so it's not realistic to other families.
If I was watching her stories as a new mum it would make me feel guilty that my home isn’t pristine. Instead of enjoying my baby, soaking up all them baby cuddles, I should be cleaning. I felt like this anyway when my baby was born, months even, it would have made me feel 100x worse if Hinch had Ronnie at the same time as me. And I know now that looking back I’m glad I sat for hours on end with her, just having the important stuff done ❤

Reactions: 11
First time poster here 🙋🏼‍♀️ I never comment at all on these so called “influencers” posts, however tonight I thought I’d get involved! What an eye opener that was!! It wasn’t even a negative merely pointing out that we could all have homes that looked like hers if we had as much tat gifted as she does and it isn’t good for easily influenced people to see and try (and fail) to follow. I put the last comment as “debate is good” to try and invite some of her followers to use their initiative and get some good healthy debate in........ needless to say my comment was deleted, there was nothing nasty in my comment, no so called trolling but an opinion in what’s supposedly a democratic society!
I think she started off quite well but since having the baby has completely moved away from being relatable and is now a walking advertisement for anything plastic and chemical 🤬

Reactions: 21
If I was watching her stories as a new mum it would make me feel guilty that my home isn’t pristine. Instead of enjoying my baby, soaking up all them baby cuddles, I should be cleaning. I felt like this anyway when my baby was born, months even, it would have made me feel 100x worse if Hinch had Ronnie at the same time as me. And I know now that looking back I’m glad I sat for hours on end with her, just having the important stuff done ❤
As a mam with kids in there 20’s and 30’s, take my advice and spend every second you can holding her, cuddling her, playing with her even just sitting watching her sleep because in the blink of an eye she’ll be all grown up and I promise you, you wont ever regret spending all that time with her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know she usually deletes this stuff quickly but she must not have spotted these.
02696E74-76D2-4340-B177-87DBF924B24B.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.