Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

choccychops

Chatty Member
If Ronnie does have asthma the last thing he needs is someone spraying cleaning chemicals all over the house. 😷

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Hinch blocked me for reacting to Eileen's post.

It's such a sorry state of affairs when someone is able to block you based off what you've commented elsewhere.

Freedom of speech. Anonymity. All out of the window. Silenced. It's shocking really.

I have a copy of this con women's book too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Spottydog

Here a panel , there a panel , everywhere a panel panel. Little ole Sophie had no farm e oi e oi o

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

mgh727

VIP Member
Are any other tattlers absolutely livid they’ve got a hinch bunch of tulips from the kids but are trying their best not to look ungrateful 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Ashpo

Cannot believe she’s just quoted herself with the laughing emoji. What a spiteful bitch. She clearly just thinks that plagiarism is hilarious and has no consequences.
If I were Eileen and considering dropping the matter, you could be sure as shit I’d be looking into my legal options after this stunt.
One of these days, this smugness is going to bite Hinch in the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

rlouisep9

VIP Member
What is the obsession with panelling everything?! She's the perfect example of "just because you can, it doesn't mean you should"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Sausage90

VIP Member
Hinch Tulips??? HINCH FUCKING TULIPS??? Did you grow them and pick them with your own fair Hinchy claws Sophie? Thought not. Please do fuck off! Hinch fucking tulips indeed. It’s pissed me off more than it should 😡
There's £3 worth of Tulips there.

Robbing Bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 52