Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What family is she in about? Close family...that family she visited months ago in Scotland? Why the secrecy..better yet why even mention that anyways. Privacy Hinch!! Ffs

Also did anyone else notice how she was reluctant to give Ronnie those wrapped presents and how she went to assist him but held back...she's bleeping weird
What a day when they are handed the keys to the Hinch museum maybe?

Screenshot_20220327-155059_Instagram~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I am by no means a nurse or any medical professional but just speaking from experience - my partner was in hospital a few weeks ago and they put cannulas in his hands, in very similar places to where the marks are on her hand.

Screenshot credit @Pollyanna263
Well it's becoming more apparent now isnt it. Keeping her sheep in the dark like that

Reactions: 9
Wonder if there’s a massive tax benefit if you give your house as a charitable thing.

I can’t see Katie’s family moving from Scotland, that’s a really big change, but who bloody knows if they think Sopha will let them be her best friends forever 🤢

Reactions: 20
It was never Ronnies veg patch, it was Sophs plastic shite tat patch 🙄 and what if this special family don’t want to keep it there? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm surprised he hasn't posted anything mother's day related on his stories so far 🤷🏼‍♀️
Soph will be frothing at the mouth with rage if he doesn't post something all about what the bestest mummy in the whole wide world she is soon 🤣🤣🤣 chop chop Jamie 👏🏼👏🏼
If he doesn’t, she’ll just write it herself and post it on his account :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope to god non of you received a ‘last minute’ Mother’s Day gift like this!!!
Not mine by the way, just saw it advertised on
A local selling group!
I'd go mad if someone bought me that. I'm not a mum but I wouldn't be happy recieving cleaning crap on Mother's Day.
"Yeh, here ya go mum, some more cleaning products for you cos the house needs cleaning today." duck off.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What’s she on about?...all that tat on Rons patch they can just take to the “farm” and put on a patch of soil there! There’s nothing growing that Ron has actually had the fun of planting...and if there was she could dig it up and replant it. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 33
My thought when viewing that story was they are giving the house to Katie & family. Doesn’t sound like their own family from the way she worded it but who knows.

Reactions: 16
What’s she on about?...all that tat on Rons patch they can just take to the “farm” and put on a patch of soil there! There’s nothing growing that Ron has actually had the fun of planting...and if there was she could dig it up and replant it. She’s such a twit.
Apologies for quoting myself but here’s an idea Zoph...ask the wood whisperer to make a trough out of “recycled apple crates”, fill it with soil and put Ron’s ancient (2 years old max) sign on it.
I know I’m giving this too much thought I’ll get my coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone on here said just a couple of days back that we hadn't seen her use anything with a pine scent for a while... tada, Sopha has a pine scented washing up liquid out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.