Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Just watched her stories
What's absolutely rotting me today is when Lon is coasting the couch and she keeps saying "food for mummaz" "plate for mum"
And the child is just beating her hand and the couch with the bit of plastic he has
What's a silly cunt
He isn't giving you food you absolute fucking narcissist
Its NOT ABOUT YOU
He's simply coasting along a couch with something in his hand
She used to do this to Ronnie too pretend he was playing or involving her or doing something cute when he couldn't give a rats if she was even there or not / nor did he even notice her
Dunno why but this has tipped me over today
This is a classic example of her self obsession

Reactions: 46

mrs.m1974

Sorry to hijack thread lol but was in Smyths Toys yesterday and heard a mum screeching about looking on AmaZON then the child didn’t hear so the mum proceeded (I kid you not) to screech Sophie Rose we will look on AmaZON…….😳 I left the shop!!! Lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

F the dust.

VIP Member
Sophie take it from me, you're not a great mother. You do the necessities, you manipulate your kids to fit the box you think is correct. You lie, and share inappropriate pics of your own boy's, putting them in potentially harmful situations. You filter their little faces and show favouritism. You're the very essence of how a mother should not be! If indeed you're half the mother of Freda then your childhood must have been pretty horrendous hun.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Why isn’t SHE tidying Ron’s patch with HER son? She’s a Fucking twat. Play with your sons you shameful excuse of a mother.

I’m starting to think the tea that was spilled the other day could have some truth to it.
She needs to take it easy so she doesn't burst her stitches lol

• Haha

Sausage90

VIP Member
She's sat on the sofa like she's terrified the boys will jump on her. Like someone who's had surgery would be like...

Any nurses on here confirm what those bruises could be? Canula/drip?

Braggy bitch on mothers day. I got a shit cup of tea from my eldest and my youngest picked my own daffs out the garden for me - although the stems are dead short so they're currently in a shot glass on the windowsill.

• Haha
  • Heart

yorkiemama47

My mum had some friends round this morning for a catch up and when I came in her friend was talking about how lovely Mrs Hinch is and how wonderful her new farm is (not a farm but you know her sheep they fall for anything). Let’s just say her impression definitely isn’t that anymore, do you think I should send her a link to thread 500? 😂🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

zxrx23

Has iconic deleted the Hinch post off their grid? Or am I going mad??

ETA: it’s there if you click on the reels but it was on the main grid I’m sure? Might just be me.
Comments have been turned off on the post.

Quoting herself after Eileen’s Q&A post, horrible smug cunt.

• Angry
  • Wow

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
Maybe that’s why he has it🤔

Money or your child’s health Hinch, you decide
100%.

Remember how much Tattle was screaming at her to stop using so many chemicals when she was pregnant and when he was a baby? Pointing out the links to asthma.
It’s no coincidence that that poor little boy has asthma when you think of just how crazy she would go back then with the sprays, etc.
It was constant chemical mixing, ‘snow’ on the carpets daily, before bed blasts, soaking minkehs in zoflora and boiling water overnight (hello vapours), I’m sure she was even putting zoflora in diffusers back then. This was obviously before P&G when she had no specific brand obligations and would just use anything and everything in all rooms.

But she’ll never look at her own actions and take responsibility.

Back when I was a ‘Hincher’ (2018 when we bought our first house) I was going HAM on the spritzing and ridiculousness. Very quickly it became apparent that my other half’s asthma was getting so much worse as a result. Thank god for Tattle opening my eyes back then!

• Heart

YlvaBea

God she’s sooooo boring, how bad must your content be when we can all predict everyday of her stories.
Everyday is a combination of these things:

.Pretend to be a mother to her children and fake laugh at one or both of her children, while saying Clevaaaaa!
.Be passive aggressive toward Ronnie and make it obvious she prefers Lennie.
.Show off one or both of her houses whilst act “grateful and blessed”
.Gush over the fluffy fucks that you prefer over her own kids.
.Dad made and Mum said.
.Tend clean.
.Ad Ad Ad, sell sell sell.
.Cuddle and gush over her actual husband Henry.
.Ignore Jamie’s existence.
.Spend money on tat.
.Gretel rant.
.Filter self with shoulder out.
.Pinch a quote off the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blah blah 2020

Maybe it was Inch that was having a cosmetic procedure... he saw how much soph likes panelling so he's has a 6 pack panelled onto his stomach cos she loves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Firstly £15 for tulips? Fucking Nora. More fleecing going on I see. God she’s vile
Secondly @Fifah1907 i couldn’t answer on the last thread but I’m not sure how it works on private property. However my other half is a H&S instructor and in his latest HSE download a man was walking his dog in a farmers field and a cow trampled him to death. Even though it was the walkers fault, walking on farm land with a dog off leash, the farmer still got fined a large amount of money. Wonder where she would stand if the WW decided to do the unthinkable
Thirdly. No Hinch just No!!

Attachments

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Fiddle has a lot to answer for in the way she enables Sophie's awful behaviour, so yeah, being half of that mother isn't exactly goals is it?

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Very sus that the picnic seems to have not happened.

Also very telling "I hope you all continue to enjoy the journey"...engagement down is it Soph? Actual followers dropping like flies?

Finally, Soph hasn't read here since the supercontinent Pangaea began to break up, but she had to point out that Roadman Ron was bundled up this morning because they were outdoors while it was "still cold" after I critiqued him bundled up on what was supposedly a warm afternoon.

• Haha

horseybox1982

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how the Hinchers know to go for Eileen? Is there some secret group run by Hinch where she gives orders to the chosen ones? Or is it actually Fiddle and Mamfa doing the hounding?
I’d guess it’s Fiddle and Mamfa.

I’ve been reporting people, bots and posts by the bucketload this morning. Anyone that is attacking non hinchers on that BBC Radio 2 post has been reported and their pages, bots on Hinch’s followers have too. Im utterly Fucking sick of this woman now.

She’s queen of the plastics. Plastic face, plastic life, plastic bully.

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
If that’s the shoe size it’s a funny looking 5
Eta: I’ve just looked up the company’s shoe boxes. That is the size, she’s a size SSCCHHHIX 😂
DC585823-E08B-46C9-B3BF-3B03DF307174.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42