Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it always a wedding photo?! Does she not have any other memories with her mother before or after the wedding...any chance she gets, it's a wedding photo

Reactions: 39
Happy mother's day to all the lovely tattle mummies out there 💐💐💐
Have you all been rifling through your wedding pics to post something for your mum but blantantly making it more about you instead ???!! 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Fiddle has a lot to answer for in the way she enables Sophie's awful behaviour, so yeah, being half of that mother isn't exactly goals is it?

Reactions: 43
It noticed this too yesterday and had a good cackle myself too. Here's betting there's some children's subscription boxes or other children play based learning collaboration coming up later in the year. This is just setting some 'groundwork' to be mother earth over there in their heavily styled, yet way too far from the main heart of the home, play room!
There's an account specifically about children play setup that I had to unfollow because anytime hinch did something remotely play-based or interactive with Ronnie, this account would repost the story to their stories with such gushing praise it made me ill. And while I think "messy play" is important for kids, this account is one of the types that makes it seem like you aren't really doing messy play properly if you don't buy their sand, stones, trays etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if they started sending hinch freebies 🙄

Reactions: 15
Happy mother's day to all the lovely tattle mummies out there 💐💐💐
Have you all been rifling through your wedding pics to post something for your mum but blantantly making it more about you instead ???!! 🤭
I’ve gone one step further, I’m wearing mine 🤭

(I’m not really, I’m not self obsessssched like Sofa)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On first glance, I definitely thought those hands were Soph’s, just without a filter 😂

She’s such a narc I wouldn’t even be surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's an account specifically about children play setup that I had to unfollow because anytime hinch did something remotely play-based or interactive with Ronnie, this account would repost the story to their stories with such gushing praise it made me ill. And while I think "messy play" is important for kids, this account is one of the types that makes it seem like you aren't really doing messy play properly if you don't buy their sand, stones, trays etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if they started sending hinch freebies 🙄
They probably already have 👀

Reactions: 11
They got married ages ago 🤣 has she not got any lovely Candids of her own mum? She gushes so much about her sometimes you’d think she wants to shag her but cba to take any more pics since her chavvy wedding day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Stop trying to make ‘Kidda’ happen 🤮

Always trying to attach sweet little nick names to herself. Like when she said Jimbobnonoborjob called her ‘Bubbaloo’ 😂😂😂😂 weirdo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
What a strange way to honour your mum, by posting a close-up of her HANDS! What am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Stupid twit’s trolling Tattle, showing us Mummaz Fiddle Fingers. Yeah, really funnnnay 🙄

Sopha, Hunnnnay, your husband knows them better than anyone 🤭
If that’s her parenting goal then no wonder she’s tit at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If that’s the shoe size it’s a funny looking 5
Eta: I’ve just looked up the company’s shoe boxes. That is the size, she’s a size SSCCHHHIX 😂
DC585823-E08B-46C9-B3BF-3B03DF307174.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who calls their mum Kidda? Is that normal for Essex folk?

that’s something my grandad would call us grandkids.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.