Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister always moans about my reed diffuser when she comes around to my house because it triggers her asthma. If I use shake and vac, she can't even come in the house because it sets her off that bad.

The amount of chemicals Hinch sprays around must have an affect on them all - asthma or not.

No wonder the fish died.
I’d like to retract my earlier comment I forgot about shake and vac that tit is the devil 😂

Reactions: 12
Cleaning products don’t trigger mine or my oldest daughters asthma but do trigger my youngest everybody’s triggers are different
If he does have asthma the excessive cleaning products could have caused it🤔

Reactions: 9
I’m getting my bingo shout in now for Ronnie’s asthma* being rolled out to get sympathy/engagement when she fucks up next.

*I hope for Ronnie its not asthma but we all know how honch likes ham it up for the sympathy *cough* invisible speech *cough*

Reactions: 18
Here a panel , there a panel , everywhere a panel panel. Little ole Sophie had no farm e oi e oi o

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Now we know why she still hasn't apologised to Eileen:

Why are giraffes so slow to apologise? It takes a long time for them to swallow their pride.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Cleaning products don’t trigger mine or my oldest daughters asthma but do trigger my youngest everybody’s triggers are different
And while that might be true, asthma is a lung condition so the cleanest air you can breathe the better, even if cleaning products aren't a trigger.
No dig at you, but I can imagine Hinch using that as a feasible excuse to carry on spraying tit and getting paid.

Exercise is also key because it improves lung capacity, so either kid just running around the garden isn't enough once any asthma is under control. The more they do the better the lung function despite the asthma

Every time I see your artwork I think that’s the best I’ve ever seen however, I honestly don’t think you’ll ever top this
The nativity, the wrecking ball and the one using the picture of sweet innocent Soph sticking two fingers up at Inch whilst holding Lonnie (can’t remember the rest of the picture 😂🤣) are probably my favourites, this one just made the list too 😭🤣

• Haha
I'm 5'9 and have been this height since I was 15. At 15 I wore a size 7 and now I'm 31 I wear a size 8.

There is NO way that hinch, who is taller than me and must be 5'10 ATLEAST, is wearing size 6 shoes.

Her feet look like flippers.

Just own it you absolute gong.
Her shoes definitely aren't a 6.. BUT. I'm 5ft 9, size 5 feet. Then I have a friend who's 5ft 5 with size 8 feet, so shoe size doesn't necessarily go on height 😅.

Reactions: 7
If he does have asthma the excessive cleaning products could have caused it🤔
Literally !!!! I have asthma and the worst product I ever tried was zoflora & not forgetting air freshners too! My asthma got very very bad extremely bad so for a child ... I can bet money cleaning products are exactly whats causing it ! X especially if she puts it in the sink fills it with boiling water (to smell the house out) 😏

Reactions: 11
Can you be diagnosed with asthma at such a young age? My daughter was in and out of hospital for years, on the brown inhaler twice a day and everything and they refused her an asthma diagnosis because of her age. Maybe you can but that’s what happened to us 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.