Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly doesn't follow the bezzie buddies on insta then 🤣🤣🤣

I'm aneamic and bruise easy so having her blood disorder I should imagine she bruises like a peach.
Mr Horsey is on the thinners still and his bruises are awful, big black and yellow ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone on here said just a couple of days back that we hadn't seen her use anything with a pine scent for a while... tada, Sopha has a pine scented washing up liquid out
That was me!! But sofa doesn’t use tattle so it must be a huge coincidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I suppose in a way it’s kind of a nice thing that she’s giving greyskull to a special close family to them but I’m sure they won’t want her dropping in unannounced like it’s some sort of shrine 🤷🏻‍♀️ Privacy is privacy and it’d be awful to have to be reminded constantly that someone has done you a ‘favour’

Reactions: 26
Oh god dammit, I have a pair of Gabor boots, mine are different to those bland things though. How dare she encroach on my territory. Piss off bleep

• Haha
Noooooo way was this today 🤣🤣🤣 definitely from the pre-records selection
Gotta show herself being a martyr on mothers day doing some cleaning cos she's gotta keep up the charade for the sheep who think she's 100% this character of Mrs Hinch who lovvvvvves cleaning, but Sophie Hinchliffe just lovvvvvves the 💰💰💷💷💷 it brings in 🤷🏼‍♀️
The only cleaning she loves is cleaning out the huns bank accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The panelling on the outside looks ridiculous. Looks like the industrial options you could choose on sims 2 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Of course Ron said Mummy on mother's day, fitting in with her perfect "fairytale" life. duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Aloha nusty trolls! Just catching up via an online story viewer as I'm still locked out of my own Instagram 😄
I wanted to add my two pence on the gifting of greyskull...I always thought it was sister and cling on, but the way she worded it today made it sound like whoever it is isn't family and my instant thought was Katie from Scotland. And now that idea is in my head I can't remove it...imagine the good press she would get from that?! And it would all be a load of bollocks because she knows her popularity is waning 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Lol at best-bubs SS cupcake flower for her mum that is 100x better than the cauliflower monstrosity hinch made last year. Troll-much, Stace? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
FD241EE0-BDB3-45A3-A1F1-640CF52E6F75.png

did anyone else think Stacey was about to attempt a cauliflower thing that hinch did last year-well the flower looks considerably better than hinches attempt for her mum

Reactions: 23
View attachment 1152415
Reduced section at my local Tesco today! No Hinch flowers either. Her diffusers etc are all reduced if you have a Clubcard too, don’t think they’re doing great sales wise!
The diffusers are being slated on numerous Instagram accounts and websites for being shocking quality and the scent lasting for a couple of hours max.

Why is she filling a dishmatic with disinfectant from a spray? How the hell did she get the top of the spray bottle? Those tops are hard to get off for a reason , She makes no sense at all.

The lodge looks tit with the mock Tudor MDF panels on the outside. Little Ms pre records couldnt be bothered to wait for a decent house to come on the market and jumped at the first one fiddle wanted, to best her tend bestie Stacie. Destroying it in the process and creating a money pit.

She does sound off , even for her , as she slobs on the sofa post recovery. Even fatsomes is at a distance from her, probably on purpose?

Did we ever get to see what was in the square shaped gifts she started her mother's day montage with ?.

Reactions: 19
Evening my favourite trolls. I've done a basic catch-up but haven't had the energy for her antics today. It's all a bit dull for mother's day isn't it? Saw the braggy "look at my new shoes that I could have bought myself any other day and might as well have because Jimbob bought them out of my money anyway" story and I was done.

I genuinely don't care who gets the new house but the bullshit about them keeping Ron's Veg patch. That tat would be straight down the tip if I took on someone else's house. How bleeping important does she think she is. God complex much.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.