Mrs Hinch #529 Tattle’s on tit watch, Jamie's on the dole while Soph’s on the sofa selling her soul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t agree more with this 👏🏻

Since my 2 were little (25 & 12 now) we’ve always had a rule that the kids choose the gifts for Mothers Day, Father Day, Birthdays and Christmas. It usually involves a trip to Asda and they would choose whatever they want to buy, not what there told!
One year I got a breadbin 🤣 this year I got a soap and some chocs off my youngest.
Lots more thought goes into that than your dad ordering a present online and saying it’s from 2 kids under 3
I agree. I’d rather have gifts from the heart than those that cost a fortune. A stone from the garden that your child has picked up for you is more precious that diamonds. Sadly my own mother belongs on the Hinch side, I’m just thankful I didn’t inherit that…..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe the inhaler is Audrey's after he's done his laps round the garden poor thing!

But on a serious note I've worked on paediatric wards and both my nephews had to have inhalers lots of kidsRonnie or Lennies age hate it and scream and fight and you literally have to pin them down and someone else do the inhaler which is maybe why Sophie is always pictured like that with Ron she has it down to a tea!!
My 3 year old has asthma and has to have a brown inhaler twice a day as well as carrying a blue one at all times. It’s so true he hates and we have to pin him down while the other does the inhaler and it breaks my heart every time. Many mornings and nights I’ve been in tears but it has to be done.

i just want to say as well I didn’t realise certain cleaning products could trigger asthma. I don’t use febreeze and other other heavily scented products and such anyway but I’m going to look at what washing powder ect we use - thank you tattle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My 3 year old has asthma and has to have a brown inhaler twice a day as well as carrying a blue one at all times. It’s so true he hates and we have to pin him down while the other does the inhaler and it breaks my heart every time. Many mornings and nights I’ve been in tears but it has to be done.

i just want to say as well I didn’t realise certain cleaning products could trigger asthma. I don’t use febreeze and other other heavily scented products and such anyway but I’m going to look at what washing powder ect we use - thank you tattle ❤
Try Method - my son can tolerate that one - or if not, then there's Laundry Eggs (sp)

Reactions: 5
I spat my tea out at kind.
is there any ☕ on nojobsmallnob mum? She must be very underwhelming if he thinks sopha is good at being a mum! Honestly the way he talks about her you’d think she was some earth mother with a full time job and highly educated! Men are so easily pleased
Simple things please simple minds. Hope this helps 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor over stuffed dog does not need to snack on leftover roast dinner, you dumb arse fools are slowly killing that dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
The row row row video freaks me out. She looks deranged 🥴
Judging by the number of likes even the hinchers think it 😂

• Haha
I wonder if the asthma inhaler is related to "the news that will change life forever" way back last year? Nothing else particularly untoward has surfaced 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Two things Zoph

1 you can be certain no one with any intelligence is going to steal your quote

2 whoever is moving into the first funeral house might have a tornado in the garden that sweeps the items in Ronnies ‘ veg’ patch up , I mean if a windy night can result I. You having to ‘ purchase’ new garden furniture?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16

My youngest has asthma. She too needs brown daily then blue with us at all times. Luckily she loves taking it so no crying lol.
Washing detergents don't bother her, but some cleaning products around the home certainly do. Definitely look into it.

If one of the boys do have asthma then the fact she sprays up to 5 different chemicals in one room on the daily is concerning how she's not seeing how silly that is. They probably have a bad chest from her dangerous cleaning, not asthma. Lets be real

I agree. I’d rather have gifts from the heart than those that cost a fortune. A stone from the garden that your child has picked up for you is more precious that diamonds. Sadly my own mother belongs on the Hinch side, I’m just thankful I didn’t inherit that…..

Exactly. Why is the husband buying trainers!? Weird

Reactions: 14
Garden kitchen??? You mean a kitchen in a shed OK Sophie! On the brag again I see! Or is she trying to look humble 'recycling' her kitchen

• Heart
Just playing catch up again cos she’s so boring I find myself on other threads. Anyway, I don’t know if she was in hospital and I’m not too fussed. However for anyone thinking she can’t have been as she’s walking about and doing things. She. Records. Weeks. In. Advance. That’s why she has so many days off. To plan and record videos and posts for weeks ahead. That Mother’s Day opening of boots posts was probably filmed a few weeks ago. Nothing makes sense on her posts, the sky is wrong as proven by people who live there, her nails, the boys clothes, their hair etc. She gives off this ‘little old ditzy me’ vibe but actually she’s planning and filming and scheming months ahead. Now some videos are at the actual time but these are few and far between
Oh and the bullshit about the veg plot. Don’t tell me she’s going to go back there every so often to check up on it and bask in the adoration of the new residents!! “Give me your praise peasants” 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
A garden kitchen that can lay unused like Greyskulls kitchen because Sopha can only make crudities and raw omelettes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the asthma inhaler is related to "the news that will change life forever" way back last year? Nothing else particularly untoward has surfaced 🤷‍♀️
I'm sure that was part of it and Ronnie getting diagnosed. (I think Hinch and Inch have known for some time) If it was't for those things I believe we'd still be seeing the cleaning content that made her a fortune in the first place.

Reactions: 11
What is the obsession with panelling everything?! She's the perfect example of "just because you can, it doesn't mean you should"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.