Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Lennie is super cute but STOP FUCKING FILTERING HIM YOU TWAT.

1. It’s not a tree house
2. It’s not a farm
3. They aren’t fur babies, they are livestock
4. You are still a cunt - go parent your kids for a change.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Short30

B2B86EE6-20B1-494B-B266-CF9010CB0D54.jpeg
Well would you look at that! An alpaca in a massive field, with a nice, safe fence around it, and not a toddler in sight! If farm parks don’t allow children to just wander around the fields with livestock and have signs all around about not going over the safety fence, warnings that some animals may bite etc etc, then how on gods green fucking earth does that absolute bellend feel it’s acceptable to allow her almost 3 year old child to be in a garden with 3 of the fuckers alone?! And yes he was very much alone, since she was too busy with her face in her phone recording him from a fair distance! I wouldn’t dream of putting my almost 3 year old in danger the way she does! How does she even get away with it? 100% a full on whopper!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Why the fuck didn’t she just take her time and do some research to invest into a property that ticks all of these boxes, instead of forcing it onto a fairly modern house? It’s unheard of and it looks ridiculous if I’m honest guys. She will never be anything more than a fucking chav 🤣 I so hope she paints the outside panelling black 🤣
Because she has no patience for anything. Instead of letting her follower count grow organically (which it might have if she had any actual talent) she has to buy followers and get big over night. And instead of actually eating healthy foods and doing some exercise while she was still young, she went straight in for gastric band surgery. Ultimately her impatience bites her on the arse though. Tesco shit isn't selling very well (because she hasn't really got 4.3million followers) and her book is being reduced so much that it's actually cheaper than toilet paper. Because she hasn't really got 4.3million followers! And her gastric band has left her with very obvious food related issues which she probably wouldn't have if she'd taken the time to learn how to cook a proper meal that would be healthy and nutritious. I won't comment on the pregnancy complications she had with Ronnie but the stories of her counting smarties makes it very obvious she still had issues while she was pregnant. And most recently she jumped on buying the Llamas after reading one book on them and no other animal experience (except for one fat dog and two dead fish).

Last edited:
  • Heart

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Completely off topic. But I took my little girl to the zoo on Thursday.
When we got to the farm area it took all my might not to say to my husband, “oh look, woolly wankers.”
This thread lives rent free in my head 😂

• Haha

MistyWindows

VIP Member
8EE9B1CD-97B9-469F-B0AA-F4159C1AF481.png

Fifteen fucking quid?!?! She’s got to be having a laugh!
Do you recon they could have fitted more ‘Hinch’ on them? Surely if it’s a Mother’s Day special they’d be something along that theme 😅
Also if you want a bag to put flowers in (why) get a gift bag that isn’t boring as sin.
I also misread scented stocks as scented socks 🧦 which I’d honestly prefer 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

YlvaBea

Only just catching up on here stories, why has a white woman thought that the darkest shade in the contour pallet was for her skin colour?. On deeper skin tones bet it looks lovely, soph hun you just look like you have dirty cheeks. She really does confuse me.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I'm just going to add, before I go to bed because I really am done today, that she is trying so hard to make that house look like a proper farmhouse or some weird Tudor manor house and this is fucking me off more than anything she's ever done.

I don't know why I'm finding that to be the most annoying thing but it is and it makes me want to scream so much. It looks ugly and try-hard and I just hate the living fuck out of it all.

I'm so angry tonight!. Someone send mad ma with the tranq gun, I think I need it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how the Hinchers know to go for Eileen? Is there some secret group run by Hinch where she gives orders to the chosen ones? Or is it actually Fiddle and Mamfa doing the hounding?

• Heart
  • Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Fannnnnnks Schweeet’arrrt 💕 Poor old Weepy Al‘s going to need to get his hands on some more pallets as the fucking fluffheads all want their own watch tower. He was last seen heading to Maldon tip, leaving a trail of tears behind him, bless’is’arrrt 🤧💦💦
Spotted nearby

CAB6A6DF-1156-4890-81A8-28CD8BF32B15.jpeg

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Guyzz I've been a not very clevaahh girl and locked myself out my Instagram account 🙈

I've tried to recover it and they've asked me to email back a picture of me holding up a piece of paper with a code on it...fucking weird like...but it did make me think imagine if Hinch did that, she'd never recover her account as they wouldn't be able to match her face to her pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Twixie

Without sparkling an entire debate.

Inflated lips look fucking shit.

Why on earth do people think they look good?

Also, Stacey Solomon there looks like you've been out since Friday and rolled in Sunday, having had no sleep. State of it.
I’m not a fan of SS but stuff like this is why people feel the need to use filters, getting told you look rough if you don’t put make up on 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
Well Lennie’s looking very filtered. Disgraceful that she feels the need to filter her baby

• Sad

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I'm 5'9 and have been this height since I was 15. At 15 I wore a size 7 and now I'm 31 I wear a size 8.

There is NO way that hinch, who is taller than me and must be 5'10 ATLEAST, is wearing size 6 shoes.

Her feet look like flippers.

Just own it you absolute gong.

• Haha
Reactions: 46