Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I’m sooooooooooo bored. I keep thinking I’ll go check tattle but then I’m like meh, she’s done absolutely nothing. Surely this is the end of this shit show now? It angers me probably more than it should 🥲 because I can do sweet FA about it, but it really angers me that me and my partner go to work, my partner does long shifts and hates his job so much but that’s the reality of life we just have to do things we hate to survive, but yeah we’re working so much and that’s just to pay bills. By the time we’ve paid all the bills and done a big shop there’s barely anything spare to just play around with and she just flaunts that she’s got two houses, can do the whole house up room by room with no wait inbetween to save for the next room. Read the fucking room, I’m honestly here for when it goes to shit

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Sjcm2

I've just be reading the comments on the MHMMDI page! I'm glad people are seeing her for the snake that she is. I've had to unfollow her, I cannot bare to watch her stories any longer. She's so desperate to be SS it's laughable! Mrs Hinch, if you are reading here... put the phone away and spend some time with Ronnie, he's not naughty, he needs additional support! Stop showing your kids off to the world and respect their privacy! Never known such a self centred, selfish person who puts "likes" and followers before their own children's needs! Sorry for the rant 😂😂 she fucking boils my piss!!!!

Ps: don't shoot me down... I do quite like SS, say what you will but I just LOVE that she gets Rex involved in all the DIY. Take note Grinchy!! Though you will never be her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
For a dog that never gets exercise, leaves the garden or gets dirty

Also, what is the storage for?
A bottle of shampoo, a brush and half a dozen old towels is all that's needed - and this is coming from a GSD owner who walks 2 x a day in all weathers.
My dog is lucky if its washed properly more than 2 or 3 times a year... because I understand that overwashing a dog is bad for its coat and skin, and that a hose down and good brush is enough

I already called her a cunt once today, is it too soon for a second one?

While I'm here being evil.. does anyone else hope that Ronnie finds a pen a draws all over that shit mural, or has a dirty protest so she has to wipe it down and ruin it. It can't get any shitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

candyland_

VIP Member
Does she not realise that people don’t want to see her loft when it’s probably 10x the size of some of their houses?

Homebird44

VIP Member
Again our Ron from a complete stranger 🤢
It's the strangest behaviour. She's clever, perfect sales technique. Sales is all about relationships, thats what she's done, made all the lonely, depressed and anxious women that follow her believe that she's their best friend. They all need help.

Sausage90

VIP Member
Fucking dogs shower room.

My dogs shower room is on the patio with a hose pipe, because she's a DOG.

I'm barely here anymore because her stories are mind numbing.

Even your trolls cba anymore Grinch

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Quite a few hinchers with autistic children have unfollowed aswell as they didn't like her calling Ronnie naughty etc. The mask is slipping 🤣🤣🤣
She has no clue. My youngest is autistic. She just has no time for him at all and you can see Lennie is her fav

• Heart
Reactions: 40

mammaof3

VIP Member
Not sure if this is correct, but she will have had to pay extra stamp duty on the 2nd property, as she still owns the other one.
If she signs it over to the special person then she doesn't pay the extra.

Stamp Duty on your additional property
£138,750

That amount is a lot!

• Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
It’s going to kick off again on MHMMDI. Someone has posted how happy they are for Hinch and others have questioned her integrity and the jealousy card has already been thrown around.
I love how jealousy is their only defence. What is there to be jealous of?
She has no relationship with her children.

Stole her husband off of someone else. Becoming the wife just makes a vacancy for another mistress Soph. You’d do well to remember that.

She has to buy people to stay in her life.

She is NEVER happy with just her lot in life, and it is an extremely privileged life.

I’m not jealous, I just really fucking dislike the fake arse cunt 😂

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I cannot believe she thinks that it’s funny to have an alpaca back her into the feed store like that.

They are livestock. They need boundaries and to know that they are not in charge.

Roy, while hilarious to watch, is rapidly becoming too much for her to handle and I am so so worried for Ronnie being allowed in there alone.

To be honest I’m concerned for Sophie too and I don’t like her!

Attachments