Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
Anyone else find it sad that seemingly the only family photos they have is mock ups by deluded sheep?
Why wouldn’t you get a photo of the 4 of you, and Henry too if so inclined, on your doorstep and post it as a reminder of your new home?
She can’t even say she has nobody to take one because fiddle or weepetto are always there.
So bloody odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
That last post is her showing the doubters that people do believe her and still support her.
It's a huge gaslighting post - it's saying look.. what you're seeing from others isn't true, people do love me.
Don't doubt me, doubt yourself - you're seeing it all wrong

Cruel cunt

• Heart

woopdeewoop

Ooohhh winning Thread title … an honour !! I’m fank yoo !!!

Thanks trolls for brightening up my evenings … a good laugh always feels good ❤

• Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAGBRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG BRAG!!

I am not one bit jealous of her because she is a freeloading, lazy, spoilt bat who is only able to afford all of this lifestyle by fleecing others. She is a disgusting person. She is an instagram cleaner ffs, the money will run out one day and she has nothing to fall back on unlike her tend bestie who like or loathe does actually have tv shows etc. Jamies is a fat, lazy git, who does nothing. This woman is bad for peoples mental health. The amount of bragging is shocking, she will definitely be losing sheep if this continues. Cant wait :cool:

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Just had a look on garage styles Instagram and they’ve referred to her as one of their VIP clients. Drop me outtttt!!

• Sick
  • Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I hate being right about stuff like this. It’s why she said “for now” when talking about her stupid little ladder desk. I knew a big office was in the works. I just didn’t think it would be revealed so soon.

So we have had:

✅ tend boot room and fuck off boot room.

✅ tend office and fuck off office/HQ

what’s next Sof? Keep showing off, we are all here for the sheep when they arrive by droves. 👍🏻

B4C5FA6C-D4A4-4170-B746-071AAD9A72B7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I couldn't help getting a full view of the ofnoconsequence alpacas and Rogue Roy (told you😝)
I live here,what can I do?.
Little Ron does seem to be thriving,but why oh why didn't she encourage him when he was younger?
Oh,my bad,she was being a self absorbed and money grabbing.x

• Heart
Reactions: 39

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I'm sure between the two of them they could have cooked a roast. Stick the meat on low, show off the new house and the Bee Gees in the field and then walk back for lunch. Too much effort for her own family I suppose.
Come on Hinch opened a few packets of nuts and crisps for Sunday dinner, give the girl a break😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Ive seen this phrase used a few times to describe how they dress Ron. Can anyone explain? I've never heard of a roadman apart from the guys that fix the pot holes in the road but sure they don't appear very often round here anyway 🤣🤣 (Northern "Island" girl here) 🤪
A roadman is a chavvy dickhead playboy type. Trackies and caps, usually has one of those man bags with an unbearably short strap tucked up his armpit, probably has about 4 kids by different women but doesn't care much for them. Likely engaged in some illicit activities.

Basically not what you'd want your 3 year old to emulate!!!

• Haha
Does anyone know? because I’ve no clue- if Instagram does dry up for her because her sheeple are starting to see the light - can her money run out? I feel bad saying this and would never say this about good honest people that have worked for it - but I’d love to see that her money has gone and she has to sell up!
Then she go and work in b&m for real 🤣👌🏽

P.s. To any new Tattlers. This is NOT aimed at any of you amazing hunnies who work in customer service. ❤ She went to b&m during the pandemic and played on the tills like it was a funny game 🤢😡

• Sick

passthewine46

I may not have a tend farm, alpacas, or HQ in my loft space but I have a welcoming home for my children, lots of lovely memories and a strong bond with both of them. I have also never needed to parade them on social media because I’ve been too immersed in them to care about what anyone else thinks.

• Heart

passthewine46

“You’re exactly where you’re supposed to be..”

I hate this so much. Having a crappy time? Don’t worry you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be! 🤬 Giving me Molly Mae “we all have the same 24 hours” vibes

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Someone mentioned it last thread but it is worth repeating. Quite the contradiction, our Soph. Which is it?

❓Dreams can come true.

❓We had to move due to privacy.

❓I don’t know how this happened.

If her followers took one minute to think about just those 3 statements, they’d realize it’s all a crock of lies. But no, they’re so far gone, it’s easier to defend her and cry “be kond” than admit they’ve been fooled over and over again by a pair of manipulative sales people.

What the fuck is this creepy shit? 😬
Those messages ... is Hinch suddenly getting desparate trying to prove she's such a "great mummaz" ? Bollocks!
The photo is just vile, urghh instant rage reading all all that gushing tripe!
View attachment 1045032
The photo in black and white with blurry edges is like something out of a memorial. But then the alpacas in the back?! 🤣 sorry that’s awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Her downfall is never going to be quick, it’ll be slow, with more and more comments appearing from ex hinchers having enough. May see a peak in summer when reality has well and truly kicked in from all the living cost increases

Reactions: 38

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone does. I think the issue is she’s displayed she’s really not supportive of who he is and that’s why it’s a talking point. People with disabilities are part of a marginalised group and often get stigmatised or shame attached to them. We see hinch do this a lot and I think it’s important to acknowledge her language towards him which is almost distain. Like HOW dare he be anything but neurotypical! I think any behaviour like hers always needs calling out as it demonstrates perfectly how unaccepting people are of disabilities.
I read a few Hinchers on the MHMMDI Facebook say they've unfollowed her because of the way she treats Ronnie, the sheep really are waking up

• Wow
Reactions: 37

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
They really dislike her over on that FB page!! Really have seen the bigger picture. But then you still get the odd ones

Reactions: 37