Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

universalminds

Literally - today has consisted of
Look look - I have a massive fuck off loft space
Look look - I have just had totally pointless but most likely expensive flooring put down in my massive fuck off loft space!
look look - at this room I’m having a pointless poodle parlour in here - it’s pointless because Iwill still take him to the groomers coz I’m too lazy to do it myself and I can afford it.
Look look - at Ronnie massive bedroom with bespoke expensive artist painted mural on wall
Look look - don’t forget I have 3 alpacas
Look look - don’t forget - I still also have my greyskull house too
ALL THE FUCKING VEST SHEEP!
She’s a CUNT!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t give a shit if R is autistic or not? Simply because it’s none of my fucking business 😅🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Lisav

Chatty Member
There's nearly 400 comments on the post of Hinch being unrelatable now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Elvira

I hate boasting, but I’m all caught up now. Me me me. I’m all caught up and I’m where I should be. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bubbles85

VIP Member
They’re really laying into her on the MRS HINCH MADE ME DO IF fb page

love itttttttt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

instacharlie

VIP Member
This is your Monday reminder that Sophie Hinchliffe is exactly where she needs to be.....

Isolated in her castle with no-one but her babysitters around her.
Flitting between animals, her parents and her niece for her only conversation.
Spending hours looking into the mirror whilst putting her makeup on, only to spend the day slouching round in a tracksuit.
Surrounded by things that don't even bring her any joy.
Walking round her grounds garden every day just picking up shit.
Waiting on her tend friend Stacey to arrange another photoshoot of the tend friendship.

This isn't something to aspire to. No married couple in their 30's and 40's wants their parents up their backside all day every day. The only people I know that put all this crap up on social media so much are the ones that are so unhappy they're trying to convince themselves they're not. No-one else cares. The only difference with the Mrs Hinch brand is that it is just making a lot of people feel shit about themselves right now, and that isn't right.

• Heart

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Solomon posts a picture of her sons bathroom = over 300k likes.
jamie actually shows the likes on a grid post and he’s limped to 60k.
Come on hinch. Admit it. No ones cares.
Stacey has been called out by Jo Frost aka THE Supernanny in the comments under that grid post regarding how unsafe the bathroom steps are for Rex - could you IMAGINE if she did that to Sophie?!

Oh my life, Gretel’s head would be bobbing into next week hunnaaaayys 🤣

ETA receipt:

CEBAE0EA-B33C-4940-8562-538146E27E48.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Katlen12

VIP Member
He looks as confused as we do about Hinch Farm.

‘Are you sure this is to go down in this house and not an actual farm’ 😂

54B233EC-BC6E-4D9F-B024-D1CD800A7D44.jpeg

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
“You are exactly where you are supposed to be”. Try telling that to the population who are choosing whether to heat their homes or eat a meal. Try telling those in DV relationships who are being beaten up by their partners. Try telling those who are being sexually abused.

I could go on, but I won’t.

Check yourself Hinch. Privileged idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ejka

Now you guys don’t know me in real life, but I am a HUGE, absolutely HUGE animal lover, I also have lots of experience with them. This is not cute or funny, Roy is pushing his own way, it’s dangerous. The behaviour he is displaying here looks minor, but in the grand scheme of things he is HUGELY pushing boundaries. Great that he feels comfortable but dangerous when she lets her tiny toddler around them at a distance!
I think the alpacas are absolutely wonderful, but she hasn’t a clue at all on caring for or disappointing other living beings.
82FC65B5-842F-44B8-9131-330FB0B40D48.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Ooh right. I just read a comment about someone calling all us who don't agree jealous and she is no different to Ariana grande 😂 how can you compare the two 😂
Quite a few hinchers with autistic children have unfollowed aswell as they didn't like her calling Ronnie naughty etc. The mask is slipping 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1044414Roy has already seen the light ! If looks could kill 🤣🤣
Roy is definitely a Tattler 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I think by the time we hit April and the new Financial Year - with the council tax kicking back in, up to a 5% hike, along with the NI increase & higher energy/costs of living ... the Hinch "fallout" will be much more evident!

Is she really that dim and thinks by rubbing her followers noses in her wonderful dream unrelatable life is going to sustain her family & "brand"!?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

HauntedVagina

Cheers Soph, oh and don’t bother naming the artist responsible for the original wall mural, but be sure to give us the company name, van and inside leg measurements of the kids who popped down the floor tiles 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 48

horseybox1982

VIP Member
1D1AE7CD-5E33-4E91-860C-ED7B957FABE5.png

because you encourage him in there, dipshit. It’s not remotely hilarious, what if he got the rage and attacked her in that little room? She wouldn’t be laughing then.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Sausage90

VIP Member
If Roy was a human, he'd live in his nan's back bedroom, down 6 tins of Stella and attend every match at the local footy ground.

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
So what is that loft going to be all about?
You can only stand up in the very middle, so it can't be an office.
If it's anything like our loft it'll be freezing in the winter and a sweat box in the summer, so they can't be spending time in there.
So really it'll just be a dumping ground for all the excess crap. So what's the point in the flooring?
Is this really what people spend their money on???
It's a good thing she has windows in the roof so she can stand up straight 😂

stock-photo-giraffe-looks-out-into-the-attic-window-d-rendering-and-photo-mixed-concept-741204...jpg

• Haha