Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ijustdontbelieveit

Do we think we could do a mass unfollow? If every one of us unfollowed in one day and went to watching on one of those sites it would be interesting to see the drop
Why does anyone on here follow her, there's no need at all? I've never followed her, you don't need to go on any other special site to see stories, just stay on Instagram and put her name in the search, she comes up and you can see stories and her posts without following. When you've done it once her name comes up next time you press the search icon, so it's very easy to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

thechachacha

Hey folks, I’m new here. I’ve followed her since 2018, when she had prob 20,000 followers. I liked her. Wasn’t a massive fan, but responded to stories over the years that were never read or acknowledged (you’d think she’d check her spam folder regularly, as plenty of messages must go there). I got two books for Xmas, but I didn’t buy into her “range”.

Anyway, I’ve joined here cos I’m literally at my wits end with this new house shit. Is she expecting us to believe this is all in real time?? I am so confused with what’s going on and why she wasn’t honest right at the beginning that she’d bought a house and her account would become a reno for a while?? If we are meant to believe this is all in real time, then what on earth have they been doing October until a month ago?? I know she showed the video of the keys being collected on NYD but said it had been recorded prior….has she said anywhere that these reno vids are pre-recorded???

I actually think the alpaca’s would only move in when the house was finished and they were living there. What if they all got taken poorly with Covid or whatever and had to isolate otherwise? Who would feed them? So they must be living there.

Also, please God can someone tell me if she ever showed Ronnie opening his dolls house she was making for Xmas??? Was that some weird game she played to let people know she was moving into a farmhouse?? But she’d say things like that was her dream, knowing she’d already bought one!!

I am unfollowing her, as I am finding the constant Alpaca feeding REALLY DULL. I’m not jealous but I really find her actions insensitive as hell!!! It feels like one big con/game and it’s really terrible content.

Oh and WHYYYYYYY are those Alpaca’s called such similar names to Ronnie?? Is that not confusing for him and everyone else!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I'm getting annoyed now. She's acting like tend farm needs a complete renovation to move into.. what world is she living in? Even ss' cottage needed more work than this place! Two bigger than average houses to split their time between whilst the majority of the sheep are probably worried how they will be paying their bills!! Come on Sopha, read the room! She is just going to lose respect from everyone and slowly but surely the sheep will see what we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I wonder if the flooring lads go home and rip the piss with their other halves.
‘You should have seen what I had to do today, lay a sign in the flooring of a loft that said hinch farm, and all they had were 3 llamas and a hippo called Henry.’ 😂😂
3 llamas and a hippo called Henry

You have to bring this back for a thread suggestion 🤣

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
This picture is so creepy. Looks like the alpacas have thrown the hinch’s out and taken over the manor, about to throw all their stuff out to them, on the front step in black bags 😂😂😂

560B5ABC-DE03-46D7-B827-209EC31C42AA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

da_foooke?!

They’re vicious over on MHMMDI. All someone said was that cleaning your sink and loo isn’t hard work and one of the sheep has jumped on her.

Reading some of the comments and I genuinely don’t understand how you can be that defensive over some one you’ve never (and are probably never going to) met.

Reactions: 56

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Zoopla must be watching her stories, apparently the house value has dropped 22% since it was sold in October 2021 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
Well you know what Soph, I'm PROUD I can balance on my rafters in my loft, it's taken years of skill navigating around trying to move the christmas decs and other stuff about. The excitement of will I slip and stick a foot through to my child's bedroom...such fun! I don't care much for your braggy flooring (which looks like the foam ones you get for toddlers).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hello everyone I’ve lurked for so long…maybe 2 years🙈finally caved and made an account tonight,looking forward to getting involved in all the hinch debates.
Was a fan……but how things can change!The support is amazing here too @Danielle0120 you are someone who like me LOVES the word cunt🤣
So…..Big 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

moominflower

Chatty Member
E5D7A5BB-0338-4493-A9A8-1707EA4F9D42.png
Cant quote the post as on last thread but doe you think they modelled Hinch on this lady ... maybe her target audience?
8C9EB669-5ECB-4FA6-A6C2-6F4A69454FA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52