Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #508 “You are exactly where you’re supposed to be” … the faux empathy will pay for the orangery

Winning thread title by @woopdeewoop
Thread suggestions taken from page 30 onwards. They can’t contain swears.

A busy Saturday began with Henry in Soph’s bed (presumably because Cling On was in his), then teleportation to ‘tend Farm for breakfast for the alpacas.

While Soph was raving about how amazing it is for Ronni e to help care for them, all we could see was a terrifyingly dangerous situation where a toddler was alone in front of 3 animals, with no adult close enough to step in if needed. Add to that the fact he was holding a bag of carrots - and we’ve seen how pushy the Maldon 3 can be for food - and it really looks like a recipe for disaster.

Bedroom updates, with Lonnie’s room featuring some more of Sophie Rose’s crafts. This time she’s stencilled a constipated hare to go with the myxomatosis paint by numbers one from his nursery. With that and Ron’s terrifying mural, she’s going to have to be careful not to snap her toe in two again when the boys wake in the night from a bad dream.

She’s very deliberately not mentioning the fact that the perfect carpets which were upstairs have been ripped up.

On the beg for chickens, with a question box open for the huns to flock in and tell her she can have theirs. Maybe she can’t buy any from her local farm shop as she’s been blacklisted after recently showing their geese wandering free, not under cover, against DEFRA rules…

‘tend friend Stace has made a boys’ den and now pained a door black, so Soph of course needs a black wall for their movie room which has never been mentioned before.

Alpacas pronking around the front garden, possibly still out from last week when they were looking through the kitchen window. Bet she wishes she’d actually put some effort into their training now and she could get their head collars on.

Sunday brought ‘tend mess, and ‘tend excitement to be seeing James’ family.
It was really an ad for Spray Wipe Hinch and her Tesco range, who’d have thought it?!

What Etsy antique gift will Papa Hinch bring his favourite daughter in law this time?

Then back to ‘tend Farm (no sign of the Hinchliffes at either house) for a heavily filtered rainbow with yet more tone deaf plagiarised words.

What a boring weekend.

What a lot of ignoring the challenges in the real word and playing make believe.

Try harder next week would you Sophie?

Thread #500 The Tattle Truths

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
WIKI is the pink button at the top

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
When Sophie said you’re exactly where you are meant to be did she forget to say mum (Freda) said? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hey. I’ve been lurking but busy. I just wanted to add my two pence worth that on Friday night when watching lingo many of those toys were in the same place that they were in this mornings story. Notably the soft toy vegetables. This is Friday nights mess being cleared up untouched from the whole of Saturday? Makes little sense. And no evidence that Fridays Lingo was real time. All plain odd.

Eta - I can’t see any nail marks from where the tree branches were. Shes still hiding his playhouse )behind the conveniently placed curtain today) and those “drawings” are not what two year olds do. As the parent of a two year old who loves drawing he does more on a page than a quick squiggle. And the harshness of the scribbles aren’t in line with the kind of shapes children draw at that age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Bedroom updates, with Lonnie’s room featuring some more of Sophie Rose’s crafts. This time she’s stencilled a constipated hare to go with the myxomatosis paint by numbers one from his nursery. With that and Ron’s terrifying mural, she’s going to have to be careful not to snap her toe in two again when the boys
Love the update @Pollyanna263 especially the consipated hare! 🤣💩😖
Your efforts are always appreciated! 👏🏻
No sign of the "invisable in-laws" .... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey. I’ve been lurking but busy. I just wanted to add my two pence worth that on Friday night when watching lingo many of those toys were in the same place that they were in this mornings story. Notably the soft toy vegetables. This is Friday nights mess being cleared up untouched from the whole of Saturday? Makes little sense. And no evidence that Fridays Lingo was real time. All plain odd.

Eta - I can’t see any nail marks from where the tree branches were. Shes still hiding his playhouse )behind the conveniently placed curtain today) and those “drawings” are not what two year olds do. As the parent of a two year old who loves drawing he does more on a page than a quick squiggle. And the harshness of the scribbles aren’t in line with the kind of shapes children draw at that age.
I’ve since been blocked but what time were these games supposed to be being played ?

Reactions: 7
E5D7A5BB-0338-4493-A9A8-1707EA4F9D42.png
Cant quote the post as on last thread but doe you think they modelled Hinch on this lady ... maybe her target audience?
8C9EB669-5ECB-4FA6-A6C2-6F4A69454FA8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think today's story's of cleaning like someone above said are pre records from god knows when.. Great recap. Rainbow edited she lives in fantasy land.
I did notice the post on fb i didn't think we was allowed to share 😂 reading the comments i wonder how many are from here pr actual hinch fans opening their eyes

Reactions: 22
No, she posted a story from the farm shop where she was (apparently) collecting hay, and their geese were walking freely around the car park.
Did she actually get banned Polly or is it speculation? 🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
They’re really laying into her on the MRS HINCH MADE ME DO IF fb page

love itttttttt 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Agreed. My 2 yr old does straight lines and that’s it. It was the first thing that struck a chord with me too. Each one had a very ‘deliberate’ squiggle and a different colour for every page….. my little one uses pretty much one pencil and that’s it, doesn’t bother with the others and certainly not one on each page

Reactions: 30
Ooohhh winning Thread title … an honour !! I’m fank yoo !!!

Thanks trolls for brightening up my evenings … a good laugh always feels good ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think today's story's of cleaning like someone above said are pre records from god knows when.. Great recap. Rainbow edited she lives in fantasy land.
I did notice the post on fb i didn't think we was allowed to share 😂 reading the comments i wonder how many are from here pr actual hinch fans opening their eyes
There's no rule about posting from anywhere, but we're not supposed to go on these pages and start arguing with the Hinchers🙂

Reactions: 23
Agreed. My 2 yr old does straight lines and that’s it. It was the first thing that struck a chord with me too. Each one had a very ‘deliberate’ squiggle and a different colour for every page….. my little one uses pretty much one pencil and that’s it, doesn’t bother with the others and certainly not one on each page
Come on guyzzz they were Hinchs drawings😉😅

Speculation!

She probably can't get any chickens because the farms typically don't hatch chickens during the winter months.
Plus she hasn't got a covered pen🤔

They’re really laying into her on the MRS HINCH MADE ME DO IF fb page

love itttttttt 😂
The tides definitely turning🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
They really dislike her over on that FB page!! Really have seen the bigger picture. But then you still get the odd ones

Reactions: 37
Come on guyzzz they were Hinchs drawings😉😅

Plus she hasn't got a covered pen🤔

The tides definitely turning🤣🤣🤣🤣
i know that! 😂😂😂just trying to give some insight to those that may have thought an actual child did them… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she cleaning up those papers so aggressively. What is wrong with her?! I'm sensing a melt down soon. SS will her 5mil, renewed new series. And all she has to show is a repeat of the alpacas and house. She doesn't have anything new. Even the cleaning is boring. How can anyone still watch it and still find it interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.