Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMS79

Chatty Member
Every bloody thing has a wooden engraved label, so given they got the keys in October and exhanged contracts before that so much stuff would have been done.

Just why lie about it? ....
I think everything particularly from 3 Dec tend buggered toe incident, treatment of Ronnie & weird timeline/bragging has hugely backfired!
Also that quick trip up to Scotland to play Saint Soph of Maldon was so obviously a stunt - she knew she was going to do the house reveal so had to get the Hinchers on side first proving how much she gives back and loves her followers etc so they can all tell her how selfless she is and how she deserves it…such a calculating, hard bitch using that poor girl like that (although from what I’ve seen the child’s mother is just as bad using her for Insta likes & telling her Hinch is her “BFF” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Ooo what’s going on over there?
I'd say 80/20 hinchers seeing the light and admitting she's not relatable anymore and either have unfollowed or skip her stories. Some even saying they check in to see Ronnie and can't stand her calling him naughty with his additional needs😳

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I’m all for women supporting women and all that jazz but some of the messages she reposts make me feel sick 🤢 I would honestly feel so uneasy and creeped out if people where messaging me telling me I’m the most amazing human in the world. Eh let’s forget about all the nurses and doctors and everyone else who has worked tirelessly through the pandemic then gone home had to tidy a house and sort children and we will praise Mrs Hinch for giving the sink a wipe once a week and showing some half arsed parenting when she needs content. My mind is BLOWN.

She can’t be getting that much engagement now, I’m a boring person and like to watch peoples followers go up when they receive tags off SS and hinch 😂 when people used to get tags off hinch their followers would absolutely soar, however yesterday she tagged a kids clothing business and they went from 13.5k… to 13.6 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Say it louder at the back - TONE DEAF.
we recently had a new kitchen- we’ve been here 8 years and the old one was vile. We managed to keep our granite worktops, our sink, our hob, fridge freezer and floor. That cut down the price dramatically and we then had a proper home office built in the garden because husband cubicle is going to retire from work and do consultancy work from home so we needed it. Again costs were kept down as we had an old shed that we took down and burnt ourselves (all 3 kids helped) and mr carried the individual components of the new shed round the side himself after delivery. It took 7 hours and even mother in law of 80 plus helped.
that would have been insta worthy of you were interested in building etc. The same way my beloved pond fish have just started to wake up for spring and Ive been cleaning the pond and sorting it ready for spring. Again, insta worthy of yiu are interested in ponds and gardens.
however I am not an instafluencer. I am a part time working mum of 4 who’s permanently knackered and worrying about bills rising and two kids heading off to uni in the next 24 months.
she should keep her content to what made her. I couldnt give a monkeys chuff about what 3 alpacas in a garden are doing. I have no desire to watch her whatsoever along with all of us and 80% of MHMMDI. its Ludicrous

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I’m reading the comments on MHMMDI and Jesus there are some absolute idiots. I’m staggered at how hoodwinked these people are. They really don’t like people saying she’s lost it. One woman has been torn apart for saying they don’t think hinch is happy deep down and that her life seems empty and she’s been attacked by a couple of dickheads saying she’s being judgemental and how can she say her life is empty based on Instagram videos.

Fuck me, I need an IQ test after reading that page. Thick as shit.

• Haha

YorkshireTeaTime

I’m sorry, but I just find the whole “name everywhere” thing just awful. It gives me the BIGGEST Ick.
I can’t actually imagine living in a shrine. Why does EVERY FUCKING THING have her name on it.
i can’t imagine using pots, pans, utensils, that had my name scrawled on them, books displayed in every fucking orifice that had my name on it, gates that had my name on it, a house that had my name on it and a fucking floor that had my name on it.
i get starting a business, (which she essentially did) I, along with millions of others have done that-i don’t put my business name on all my fucking homeware because I can’t think of anything Worse. The narcissism is actually scary.
actually knocks me sick 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
When Sophie said you’re exactly where you are meant to be did she forget to say mum (Freda) said? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Chatty Member
“Why is it always Roy?” Because he’s the alpha and you’ve set zero boundaries. To think I was worried about the hatch weeping Al put in…….. she’s letting them in the fucking feed room. Fucks sake. Someone take these animals off this absolute lunatic.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Why is she cleaning up those papers so aggressively. What is wrong with her?! I'm sensing a melt down soon. SS will her 5mil, renewed new series. And all she has to show is a repeat of the alpacas and house. She doesn't have anything new. Even the cleaning is boring. How can anyone still watch it and still find it interesting

• Haha

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Just jumping in here with a theory - I reckon Polly is right about our Fanny being closer than we know because remember all the smoke and mirrors around “that photo” ?
Fanny while you are going quiet to protect yourself or just lurk from the sidelines these fat hens with crunchy snacks are shaking our Pom poms and cans of coke in support ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Why has she done an American style barn and windmill? That windmill reminds me off the twister film, I’m expecting to see a cow fly past 🤣

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
I cannot believe she thinks that it’s funny to have an alpaca back her into the feed store like that.

They are livestock. They need boundaries and to know that they are not in charge.

Roy, while hilarious to watch, is rapidly becoming too much for her to handle and I am so so worried for Ronnie being allowed in there alone.

To be honest I’m concerned for Sophie too and I don’t like her!
Roy looks psychotic he’s going to eat her one day isn’t he and all that will be left us an over size coat clean wellies and a washer woman headscarf with bow

• Haha