Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
There's a programme called the Instagram effect on BBC3 at 9pm. All about how bad Instagram has become for society and how the government are going to clamp down on all the socials. Worth a watch, I'm recording it.

Reactions: 37

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Just watched the story of the boys… Does anyone else think Ronnie doesn’t look at all happy? She tickles him to make him laugh but before that he doesn’t seem to be enjoying Lonnie on him at all.

• Sad

Clangers2

VIP Member
And here comes inch with another fake video of soph being a mummaz. The way she always pretends she doesn't know hes filming 🙄
Her 'mothering' consists of two simple tasks, rocking an 8 month old newborn who is already asleep (while pretending she is unaware of peeping Tom filming her) and clawing her near 3 year old to make him laugh..... And that is it
What am I doing wrong 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So since 7.30am... just a "Good Morning, I have this, this, this and this happening at the manor
today" bragfest ... and in the corner (just for the hard core dumb) a reminder she "cares" by asking "How are you all today?" .....

Last night - posting messages bigging her up (she's "Superwoman" dontchaknow) and the weird family shot outside the "crem" was desperately random.

The reality is - Sophie is despised more each day as people see through her bullshit. Her husband no better maybe even worse for pushing all this from the start.
She wouldn't know empathy or care if it slapped her in the face.

Yes Sophie - you absolute cunt, "we are exactly where we are supposed to be" are we? 🙁....

Some of us just want good health, to know we will get many more happy years with our families & not struggle to breathe, sleep or get around 😔
I know I would give anything for that!

To be able to keep our homes warm (for those who have a home), our jobs, food on the table and look after family who are sick or vulnerable.

Does she forget there is an on going pandemic and so many people have lost family and friends over the past 2 years?

No Sophie... many of us are far from "exactly where we are supposed to bloody be!" - don't insult us!

Piss off into your dreamy unicorn sunset and disappear because you would be doing many of your financial backing followers a massive favour! 😓🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Clangers2

VIP Member
Just watched the story of the boys… Does anyone else think Ronnie doesn’t look at all happy? She tickles him to make him laugh but before that he doesn’t seem to be enjoying Lonnie on him at all.
Ron isn't reacting to Lennie trying to play with him, he's just lying down chilling and mummas didn't get the reaction on camera that she wanted so has to claw/tickle him to get him to laugh....
One trick pony Soph

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
It’s the only way she can make Instagram huns feel like he likes her. Tickling isn’t a humour response for most of us anyway. Loads of studies to show this. I never encourage tickling because you aren’t getting a natural bond with your child. Anyone will laugh when tickled, there are very few that it doesn’t stimulate that response, because it isn’t actual laugher.

She’s got no bond with him at all :(

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Henry gets what Henry wants. He’s just like his mother Veruca then in that case! Henry couldn’t care less about a grooming parlour. What he does need is stimulation (not just a garden to run around in!) in the form of walking and exercise, and play. He also needs to be fed less - Soph even said the vet had told her he needs to lose weight.

Watching the two boys together I felt was staged - like Ronnie was already lying down watching tv and she placed Lon on top of him and started filming. Ron wasn’t giggling away with his baby brother on him, so Soph does her usual tickling in order to MAKE him laugh. Nothing is organic and natural in that household. All staged and fake. We didn’t have to tickle our kids in order to make them giggle - but then they weren’t raised as performing monkeys for the whole world to view. My children had a private childhood and still do.

And then it’s the return of voyeur Jamie, filming his wife faking it again, cradling the baby to sleep! I cringe every time I see these videos. I wonder how many times he has to film it until she thinks it’s perfect to be posted to IG! What a life eg?!

• Heart
Also that quick trip up to Scotland to play Saint Soph of Maldon was so obviously a stunt - she knew she was going to do the house reveal so had to get the Hinchers on side first proving how much she gives back and loves her followers etc so they can all tell her how selfless she is and how she deserves it…such a calculating, hard bitch using that poor girl like that (although from what I’ve seen the child’s mother is just as bad using her for Insta likes & telling her Hinch is her “BFF” 🙄
One big publicity stunt. So false .. all amazingly done 24 hours after snapping her toe! Yes that girl's mother is just as bad very unfair on her daughter.

Clangers2

VIP Member
Ron isn't reacting to Lennie trying to play with him, he's just lying down chilling and mummas didn't get the reaction on camera that she wanted so has to claw/tickle him to get him to laugh....
One trick pony Soph
Eta: for anyone that feels inadequate watching her tend farm stories...
Watch her last story with Ron, she has nothing in life if she doesn't even have a bond with her own son.... Has to claw him to make him laugh, and it's not even a real laugh cause he is happy or thinks she is amazing or funny it's a tickle laugh.... Its a response that kids cannot control even if they wanted to....

Tatuler

6B42156D-D244-4558-9A24-1769655EFB3D.jpeg

Difference here is that SS shows what’s going on. She gets involved, gets the kids involved and carries on working for what she has.

Hinch just shows us how she’s spent all of her money that she’s fleeced from her (ex) followers and brags that neither of them work. You can’t even trust her in that most of the renovation work has probably been done already. What did we see? One wall after it had been knocked down. That’s relatable…!

She says it’s for privacy she’s moved, but then proceeded to show followers exactly where she lives. Can’t even tell her followers for 5 weeks then miraculously drops the house move at 7pm on New Years Day. Yes of course she doesn’t have to tell anyone anything, but no need to lie either.

Who can even relate to a dog shower room? I read this and think am I fuck buying anything from her range ever again.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I'm sure she's spitting feathers at Karen who used to be cherry oak Manor, getting loads of land, 20 something acres and she's got the Indian runner ducks, goats, chickens and is due more animals next week.
Hunch looked down her nose at Karen and co when they wernt away on a joy of clean visit to Brussels a couple of years ago. She stood like the Queen b in the middle of them all and wangled her way to the front as if it was a Hunch trip.
I notice Karen has commented on a few of hunches latest posts and I would put money on her comments being a quick reminder to Hunch that she has a real farm and proper livestock

• Wow

hunchedhappy

So basically Hinch LTD has employed her parents, the nail lady and the business has paid for the house… The Hinchliffes still own the old house (the tax reliefs from employing family as staff and running the business from Hinch HQ/Farm make the stamp duty mere small change) and are renting it out mates rates to family so they have something to fall back on when, not if, it all comes crumbling down. Prove me wrong.

• Heart