Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maldooooooonia

I bought a bottle of cabin is today and nearly pissed myself laughing right there in boots 😂
Wasn't it Tom tit Lane who had a fit of conscience and left Tattle? I may have imagined that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The kid being behind comments piss me off.
The change quite literally overnight.
10 days is a massive timeline to an infant.
Leave the kids alone.
But unless Lon is really a Playdoh barbershop toy, then hair doesn't grow that quick in 10 days

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Leave the kids alone.
It pisses me off more that Sophie exploits her kids and posts pics of them online for millions to see. People are going to make observations/form opinions of whatever content she puts out there, including her kids. Unfortunately some of the things said on here are just the tip of the iceberg.

Reactions: 15
Is the location as tit as it appears? It looks pretty close to a road and housing estates, and not as secluded and "farmy, in the middle of nowhere, drive for miles to the next house" as she makes out
I think it's basic as duck, not worth the price at allllllllllllll
Only 1 mile from maldon village with a rat run on 2 sides of the house, countryside my a##e 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But unless Lon is really a Playdoh barbershop toy, then hair doesn't grow that quick in 10 days
And yet the post on the 6th his hair looks longer? Sometimes it just lies flatter?

It pisses me off more that Sophie exploits her kids and posts pics of them online for millions to see. People are going to make observations/form opinions of whatever content she puts out there, including her kids. Unfortunately some of the things said on here are just the tip of the iceberg.
But commenting on whether a kid can sit at 8 months because yours is nearly sitting at 3 months?
Every child is different. Kids don't sit quicker because their parents do/don't do Instagram.
Yes she puts pictures of them out there but suggesting they're delayed because they're not sitting at 8 months is farcical

Reactions: 9
Fair enough get bloody livestock but why when you have two wee kids, the youngest a baby??
Know she doesn’t work and has 24/7 support but it just strikes me like she’s bored of her kids and is on to the next thing already.
What’s she going to buy when she’s bored of the alpacas?!
An elephant. Hope that helps x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve missed out on a few of the most recent threads because she bored me senseless so I gave up reading. Came back once the alpacas were revealed.
I really can’t fathom how she lives in a whole different timeline to real life. It makes my brain hurt just thinking about it. She must never truly live in the moment because she’s always thinking about what and when she will post to Instagram. Sad life.

Reactions: 18
And yet the post on the 6th his hair looks longer? Sometimes it just lies flatter?

But commenting on whether a kid can sit at 8 months because yours is nearly sitting at 3 months?
Every child is different. Kids don't sit quicker because their parents do/don't do Instagram.
Yes she puts pictures of them out there but suggesting they're delayed because they're not sitting at 8 months is farcical
No, of course they don’t. However she does upload photos in a dodgy order so it does look like sometimes Lennie can sit up unassisted and sometimes he can’t, so I understand why people question it. Also there was the whole farce of her lying about Ronnie’s development. I don’t believe being on Instagram affects a child’s development at all but as I said before Hinch is to blame for all speculation on her kids. She cares too much about keeping up her lies/bullshit timeline.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember TTL. I always thought they was genuine so have nosed back at the previous posts, but can I ask, how did it come out they went to an insta account saying they had a change of heart ?

Reactions: 10
No, of course they don’t. However she does upload photos in a dodgy order so it does look like sometimes Lennie can sit up unassisted and sometimes he can’t, so I understand why people question it. Also there was the whole farce of her lying about Ronnie’s development. I don’t believe being on Instagram affects a child’s development at all but as I said before Hinch is to blame for all speculation on her kids. She cares too much about keeping up her lies/bullshit timeline.
*This* - is how to critique correctly without throwing shade at other parents. I'm of the opinion most not all Influencers may love their kids but many love themselves more. I've seen tattle comments posted elsewhere and still regular posters here used to refer to Ron as robotic Ron. Hopefully now they've learnt something about kids with additional needs instead of making comments about a child. Adults who plaster their lives all over social media for monetary gain are fair game imo but kids are just dragged along no consent.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A cake themed entirely around yourself when it’s your whole family that’s moved to Hinch…🤢 ‘Farm’ could you even 😂😂

Reactions: 19
I remember TTL. I always thought they was genuine so have nosed back at the previous posts, but can I ask, how did it come out they went to an insta account saying they had a change of heart ?
On a Instagram account trying to 'expose' tattle but the person running account comes across as a proper chav a Louise Smith claims to be Shady Essex and Shady had a Instagram profile since deleted as can't find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Leave the kids alone.
No we won’t thanks.
No negative comments are said, infact, the way you talk about kids being behind implies you find it shameful. Why is that? Would you be ashamed if your child’s development turned out to be asd? Adhd? That’s on you. You need to work on your internalised thoughts about disabilities .

Secondly. The kid exploiting will always be mentioned and us tattlers have made it clear we will mention it each post. Why? Because this thread attracts a lot of people and the more people that read it, the further that message goes.

KIDS DESERVE PRIVACY and CANNOT CONSENT TO THE SHARING OF THEIR LIVES ONLINE. INFLUENCERS AND CELEBRITIES THAT USE THEIR CHILDREN FOR CONTENT, FOR ADS OR WORSE, TO MAKE FANS FEEL THEY ARE A FRIEND ARE POND SCUM. WE LITERALLY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS BEING TAKEN AWAY SINCE THEY HAVE NO CAPACITY TO CONSENT AND NO VOICE TO TELL THEIR PARENTS TO duck OFF!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.